The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

I actually really hope that the copper fuss dies down after a while so that the CBs become catchable again. xd.png Love the sprites, and I really really need at least one more CB verdigris (and later at least 2nd pair of each color, but I'm in no hurry about those).

About milestones: we could either include those in the Mastersheet, or make a Milestone-Mastersheet with the project account?

Edited by Lastalda

I need one more breeding pair of Rainbow coppers to make a 5th from my scroll. I really did try to hoard as many of them as I could when they originally dropped. sad.gif Now they are just WAY popular and I haven't caught two more of the sweeties.

Than you collected a lot more, than we did:

I have 3, one of each colour and Roekerd has only 2 CB's, but at leats we managed to breed siome 2nd gens and even caught 2 3rd gens, so we aren't totally Copperless smile.gif

I have a low time CB Royal Blue available for a milestone if anyone wants it - it'll be ER by the time I can send it to you since I'm off to bed, so if you want it let me know which gender you prefer and I'll influence and hatch it for you when I wake up.

Send it to me, Husker. I have CB Silver males.

It messes with the pretty spiral, but I don't know that we care much about that biggrin.gif

No problem biggrin.gif Though I'm not sure how I feel about being called a "senior member" *lol*

Oh, wait, I'm having a senior moment ... so maybe it's apropos biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

err how about 'long time' members? tongue.gif

Lastalda - that would be awesome if we could add milestone forms to the spreadsheet! Whichever way is easier for you, I will limp along with tongue.gif

The vine hatchie for the Silver - Vine game is now safely on my scroll biggrin.gif Thanks, Husker!

ETA: *happy dancing* I just registered two lovely silvers, and my fabulous spreadsheet informs me that I now have 1,001 Elements biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

(Which is ... fortunately ... nothing like 101 Dalmatians)

Edited by deblogan

sad.gif Zelda, the vine hatchling from Roekerd tendered female. My only Cb silver is female.

vine

We are sorry Husker, that she didn't behave well and wanted to wear skirts instead of trousers.

But I'm happy, the game goes on, now on deb's scroll. Hopefully you get a new chance soon.

I'm looking for more CB coppers too... I don't even have a pair of each color yet :\ Have they been assigned milestone categories? I want to claim some in case they ever become available here tongue.gif

YES, I have a new milestone:

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: Zeldarax

MILESTONE EARNED: (4h) 5th even gen using four PB 3rd gens - 1from each of 4 different categories

DATE EARNED: Jun 13, 2013

GIFT REQUESTED: Cb Golden Wyvern

VERIFICATION: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ahcKx

It took some time, but I am happy now smile.gif

Mmmmmm. Shiny drawing. biggrin.gif

I want in.

rrattts, that is very purty. *drools*

ETA: Pink, would you consider 2nd gen coppers "shiny drawing material"? I know a lot of people don't have many coppers yet. I thought I might try some copper x metal combinations and see what I got.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

i have one copper from a trade have not ever seen one in cave sad.gif missed the main drop due to family member passing

I'm in for the shiny drawing, and if Pink says yes to including 2nd gen Coppers, I have a PB Verdigris to contribute. All my other shinys were horrible brats, especially my other Coppers, who all refused each other. So much for pure breeding Coppers by color, at least until the frenzy calms down and they become available again.

Count me in for the shiny drawing. I'll go see how cooperative my shinies will be. Will post later if they give me something good. wink.gif

I'm in for the shiny drawing! As soon as I have some space I'll see what shinies I can wrangle up to add to the prize pool

One shiny to add. And a perfect mate for it for a checker. (I'll send these as one pick if Pink says no to coppers in the drawing. Because clearly they belong together.)

I've also got two brown coppers from rainbow x gold, if Pink says they are ok for the drawing.

Count me in too!

I'll be able to try breeding some shinies later tonight, so hopefully I'll have some to add to the drawing. smile.gif

I'ld love to join too and I think, the "sleeping" Roekerd wants too smile.gif

Yes to the Coppers!

I'll try to contribute some tomorrow too, because I am chronic locked.

But first going to bed.

I would love to see coppers in the drawing smile.gif

Edit: Is anyone doing gold x green neb? I just bred this baby, but they already gave me a gold <3 Normally I'd AP but since it's my engagement pair, I'd love to know it's going to someone who will love it. Claimed, thanks Husker for giving the baby a loving home!

Edited by airaani

Two more pretties for the drawing: One silver and one copper.

Both again are silver x rainbow copper. They'd make a great pair too. You can choose whether to keep them together or offer them separately.

I'm going to be out of town for the next several days with spotty internet access, so no concerns if you don't hear from me for a while. I shall return biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Happy shiny drawing, everyone!!!