Eggspress

Eggspress

Welcome to The Eggspress! user posted image

Do you need an egg made for you? Maybe you don't know how to, or perhaps you just don't feel like it. Well, the Eggspress is here to satisfy your eggtastic needs!

All aboard! Chugga-Chugga-Chugga-Chugga-Choo-Choo!

Just fill out the form below to get an eggy made for you.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN

[b]Username:[/b] Your username/nickname
[b]Color:[/b] Either pick a color on the first page, or describe one.
[b]Design/Markings:[/b] What do you want your egg to have, to look like?
[b]Description:[/b] Just a short description... (I.E. This egg is brown and muddy.)
[b]Shading and Size:[/b] Harvest, Waterhorse, Regular, Leetle, Original, or custom size/type
[b]Reason:[/b] Dragon Request, Sig, Fun etc.

Regarding Eggs for Adoptable Sites

We advise you to not ask for dc eggs here for your adoptable site. It is DC's egg design and will not make you an egg if it's going to be an adoptable on another site.

Regarding Dragon Requests

If you would like to request an egg for a dragon request you must post a link to the Dragon Request thread. It is also recommended [but not required] that you finish all other phases, i.e. hatchlings and adults, before you request an egg.

Colors + Designs: user posted image

(Credits go to TJ09, Marri, blaz, tina, and Corteo)

Workers: (Applications are CLOSED)

Workers are the people who drive the train, as well as check up on its passengers. In other words, they are the ones who sprite, edit, etc. the eggs. If you'd like to work for the Eggspress, positions ARE OPEN, and check the 5th post for more detail.

1. tinakhal - Trainmaster

2. Hot On Fire - Rank 4 Train Attendant

3. AmberEmber - Trainee Attendant

4. Hawktalon - Trainee Attendant

Retired Workers:

1. blazinrider112

2. Corteo

3. Zovesta

4. Muffin**

5. Whispyr

6. cpoggie

7. saphira888

Thread Mods: (Applications are CLOSED)

The people who fine-tune the train's engine, and make sure the overall process goes smoothly. In other words, these are the people that organize the thread, and keep it up-to-date. They also make sure no one is breaking rules, and if they are, they deal the according punishment. Currently, there are no open jobs available.

1. tinakhal

2. HotonFire

--

If you are not satisfied with your egg, you have permission to: A. Ask another worker, or the same one, to edit it. B. Edit it yourself. You may NOT ask someone who isn't a worker to edit it, unless stated otherwise by the original creator.

Note: Please DO NOT use past requests for yourself, if you did not request them. If you ask the requester's permission, and they say yes, then, and ONLY then, feel free to use them.

Please also note we have a pick-me-up section with eggs that anyone can use.

--

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please PM either the Eggspress profile, or tinakhal's profile.

--

Enjoy your ride on the Eggspress train!

Edited by Eggspress

The Naughty Lists

This is the Naughty Lists section. There are three lists; Grey List (24 hours); Gray List; and Black List. You must have broken a rule, even if it's minor, to get on these lists.

You will find yourself on these lists if you break these rules:

1. Be patient. It's fine to ask for a progress update, but not once every hour.

2. Be polite to/with the workers. We do not like drama on the train.

3. Use the right ticket format. We can only help you if we can read what it is you want.

4. Request only when the requests are open.

5. Use an egg only if you requested it, or have permission from the original requester to use it.

6. Remember that Marrionetta's harvest and waterhorse eggs must remain in the DC forums only. Not even to be used for the cave. However, our regulars, shinies, and pygmy versions of regular/shinies can be used in the cave/various forums.

7. Please be sure to read the rules, and the FAQ before posting in the Eggspress.

Rules are subject to change.

Grey List:(24 hours)

You must have broken a minor rule, such as; Using an inappropriate ticket format; Asking too many times, too frequently, for a progress update; etc.

On the grey and gray list, you get second priority. That means we take all the eggs that still need done up to your request, and you go on the back of the waiting list. You cannot request any other eggs until you are off.

You only stay on this gray list for 24 hours, as it was only a minor offense.

Current Offenders:

--

Gray List.

See the little difference? One letter difference, same color, so you can tell the difference between the lists?

You must have broken; a minor rule twice, (or more), a major rule once, (which could also result in the black list), or a rule that's not too major, but not too minor to have get on this list.

On the grey and gray list, you get second priority. That means we take all the eggs that still need done up to your request, and you go on the back of the waiting list. You cannot request any other eggs until you are off.

Current Offenders:

--

THE BLACK LIST

This is the black list.

You must have broken; a minor rule a multitude of times, a major rule various times, and much worse things to dreadful to mention. Ah yes, the black list. Repeat offender belong on this spot. Also, if they start a lot of drama, and continuously break simple requests, they will go on here as well. When you are on the black list, you can not request any eggs at all. Your egg requests, unless promised by a worker, will be removed from the Request List.

Most decisions are final..

Edited by Eggspress

Request List:

(This section has a list of all the requests awaiting opinion, clarification, or to be done.)

NOTE: Requests that have been on the 'Done, Awaiting Opinions' section for OVER 21 days will be removed from the Request List, and added to the Finished Requests. They will also be removed if the user hasn't made a post (in any thread) in 15 days. This is so we don't have inactive user's requests clogging up the list.

Need To Be Done:

---

Done, awaiting acceptance:

---

In-Progress:

--

Awaiting Clarification:

---

Edits Requested

---

Last updated 8:00 PM EST on October 7.

Edited by Eggspress

Finished Requests:

Please note: Be sure to ask permission with the requester if you would like to use one of the eggs below in your sig.

---

Kaini's Feather Egg Request - user posted image by tinakhal

Darkshadow's Triforce Egg Request - user posted image by AmberEmber

arabian sparkle's Yin-Yang Egg Request - user posted image - by tinakhal

AryxonNabalMornaug's Emerald & Rubies Egg Request - user posted image - by tinakhal

darkshadow's Skeleton Egg Request - user posted image - by CYDA LUVA83

Doomkaiser's Derp Face Egg Request - user posted image - By CYDA LUVA83 - user posted image - By tinakhal

Edited by Eggspress

Worker Applications are currently CLOSED.

What do workers do?

They are the egg spriters. They sprite whichever egg requests they please. They DO NOT organize the thread.

WORKER Application Format

Nickname: [Username, or what you prefer being called by.]
Why do you want to work at Eggspress?
How active are you in DragCave in general?
How often will you complete egg requests?
Examples of your work: [Must have at least 3 eggs of your OWN work.] 
Anything in else you want to tell us?

---------------------

Thread Mod Applications are currently CLOSED.

What do thread mods do?

They are the ones who keep the first few posts organized and updated. They also deal punishments to rule breakers. They DO NOT sprite the eggs.

Edited by Eggspress

FAQ:

Q: What is an FAQ? What does it stand for?

A: It stands for Frequently Asked Questions.

Q: What is Eggspress? What happened to Eggy Express?

A: Eggspress is the new and improved version of the Eggy Express. We created a new thread to both use the new name, and because we had hit much too many pages.

Q: I'm still confused.... what does the Eggspress do? What is it?

A: The Eggspress is a train designed to serve all your needs for eggs.

--Q: One more time in English please?

--A: The Eggspress is a place where you can request eggs for fun, sigs, dragon requests, or fix some really bad eggs.

Q: What's the catch?

A: Nothing much... Just follow the rules, or face the punishments.

Okay so I really want to help out with the thread and stuff. How do I apply?

A: Check the third post.

Q: Can I request more than 1 egg at a time?

A: As long as requests are open, request as many as you want.

Q: How long does it take for my request to be done?

A: Time varies. If it is a fairly simple request, we'll be done in a flash. If it's complicated, it'll take a bit longer.

Q: Okay, I love the Eggspress. I want to be a part of the Eggspress train, what do I do?

A: See the below post for applications.

Q: Okay, I absolutely HATE looking through all the posts just to see if my request is done. Is there any shorter way to do this?

A: Check three posts above, at the 'Request List.' The staff tries to update it daily with all the latest requests.

Q: Can us non-workers complete egg requests requested in the Eggspress?

A: Sorry, but, no, you can't. ONLY Workers that work for the Eggspress can complete eggs requested in the Eggspress. However, should a worker ask for a non-workers help, they can help.

Q: I'm a thread mod, and I want to fulfill the requests in the Eggspress. Can I?

A: As stated above, ONLY workers can fulfill the egg requests in the Eggspress.

Edited by Eggspress

Eggspress Banners

Note: Please do NOT use finished requests in banners, unless they have stated the eggs can be used for banners, you have special permission, or it is also a pick-me-up. Thank you.

Made by tinakhal

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=99492][img=http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6738/eebanner.gif][/url]

Made by TurnoutLover23

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=99492][img=http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3125/rszbluevortexa.gif][/url]

Made by Riocotesei

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=99492][img=http://i37.tinypic.com/2vt1n3d.png][/url]

Made by MirrorJump

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=99492][img=http://i33.tinypic.com/2naoe36.jpg][/url]

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=99492][img=http://i36.tinypic.com/2u93fgm.jpg][/url]

Made by chemist98

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=99492][IMG=http://mbmfiles.com/Dec2009/091206-6p_VfP4IVDQ.gif][/URL]

Edited by Eggspress

As far as I knew, it was only Hot on Fire, saphira88, and I that were active. So no point in opening the flood gates when only three can be there to handle it.

As far as I knew, it was only Hot on Fire, saphira88, and I that were active. So no point in opening the flood gates when only three can be there to handle it.

Oh, I love the egg you made me! its in my siggy right now... I canrt decide what it should link to.

... I'll be active. sad.gif

*hugs* Sorry, very sorry. I must have been misinformed or something...

Design/Markings: What do you want your egg to have, to look like? Also, do you want it to have a shiny mark, live the gold egg?

Just thought you'd like to know, there's a mistake in your code part of the first post.

Edited by Kanaye

I don't think so. @___@; cpoggie left and offered to give it to me, but I didn't want it, so they said they were gonna give it to someone else, but I dunno what happened after that...

Attention all!

The train is finally OPEN! Go ahead and request away!

For those of you have forgotten, or never seen us before, the Eggspress is a place where you can request eggs to be sprited. Be creative as you want, and we'll try our best to fulfill your request. =)

In addition, I'd like to welcome our newest worker, AmberEmber. We are proud to have her in our staff, and wish her a happy time working for the Eggspress.

Whilst we have gained one new worker, we require a few more artistic workers. Check the 5th post to apply today.

Thank you, and Enjoy your ride on the Eggspress!

Aww come on, this use to be a fairly popular thread. Wouldn't anyone like any custom-made eggs?

I'll request something! Sounds fun.

Username: Kaini

Color: Light blue?

Design/Markings: It can have a little design on it? Can it have a leetle white feather on it?

Description: This egg haz a feather on it! /shot

Shading and Size: Regular shading and size I think tongue.gif

Reason: Sig! and fun.

I made a rough egg without shading on the feather. Opinions?

user posted image

Username: Darkshadow

Color: The dark green color on the front page

Design/Markings: The triforce symbol:Here

Description: This egg is dark green with a pattern of triangles in the middle of it. Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you put this: [x] Going diagonally left downwards behind the egg? It would only have to be the handle and the sword tip.

Shading and Size: Regular

Reason: Siggy/fun

Username: Darkshadow

Color: The dark green color on the front page

Design/Markings: The triforce symbol:Here

Description: This egg is dark green with a pattern of triangles in the middle of it. Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you put this: [x] Going diagonally left downwards behind the egg? It would only have to be the handle and the sword tip.

Shading and Size: Regular

Reason: Siggy/fun

Made a rough egg with no shading on the triforce symbol. Thoughts and opinions before I finish it?

user posted image

EDIT: I also need to work on the sword...

Edited by AmberEmber

I'll request something! Sounds fun.

Username: Kaini

Color: Light blue?

Design/Markings: It can have a little design on it? Can it have a leetle white feather on it?

Description: This egg haz a feather on it! /shot

Shading and Size:  Regular shading and size I think tongue.gif

Reason: Sig! and fun.

Ok, excuse my rough spriting. It's been a LONG time since I last sprited, so I'm a little rusty, but rest assured, I will get my mad skillz back wink.gif

user posted image

[img=http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/162/featheregg2.gif]

This was my attempt. But imo, I think Amber's looks a LOT better.

@AmberEmber - Wow you're fast! I think yours would look great, once you're done shading it! (For both the feather and the triforce)

Edited by tinakhal

Made a rough egg with no shading on the triforce symbol. Thoughts and opinions before I finish it?

user posted image

EDIT: I also need to work on the sword...

Ooh, it's nice ^^. Do you think you could put the hilt of the sword in there, and move the sword hilt to the top right corner? That's all I have to say, otherwise it's perfect.

Edited by Darkshadow