BlueApollo

Songs You Want People to Listen to

At this moment it's:

Who You Are - Paradise Fears

Broken Ones - Jacquie Lee

I've got a bunch more, mostly inspirational, but I'll leave it at that for the moment.

Everything by Susumu Hirasawa would deserve to be here, but I can't link absolutely everything so here are a couple of my favorites,

and

Or pretty much anything by him. He is just phenomenal!

Anything by Poets of the Fall, really. Locking Up the Sun, Carnival of Rust, Drama for Life

Don Johnson Big Band. I usually hate rap, but they combine it with hip-hop and saxophones and it sounds GOOD. One MC, One Delay

Bomfunk MCs. I still remember the Millennium New Years (2000) thanks to these guys - it was midnight at Levi ski resort, and my friend and I were walking down the main street when the Bomfunks' newest single started playing from nearby loudspeakers. And then fireworks shot into the air and spelled "Levi 2000" over the ski slopes. Freestyler

...They're all Finnish bands, out of which at least Poets of the Fall is good enough for international markets.

Edited by Beldarius

So Nine Inch Nails did a cover of Bowie's last single as a tribute/farewell and have performed it at a couple of their recent shows. There's also a studio recording that's been floating around the internet, but it hasn't been officially released so it completely missed my radar until just recently. I'm pretty blown away and it's definitely at the top of my hair you should listen to this list right now.

Bad pitched by insa3n3lik3 is my fave because its really good. Also, i dont want to be a link poster.

Im a fan of monstercat.

I just found this and it speaks for itself....just LISTEN TO THIS SKILL!!!

Alt-J’s coming through in popularity, but too few people know of anything more than Breezeblocks and Left Hand Free. My faves so far are Deadcrush (coupled with the music video), Intro, Leaving Nara, In Cold Blood, Bloodflood pt II and The Gospel Of John Hurt. If you like experimental electronic rock, try these out! They slip a lot of adult themes in there, though.