BlueApollo

Songs You Want People to Listen to

Oh what have you done D:

I can't stop listening to the Breaking Benjamin one...

i love Breaking Benjamin, my favorite song is Diary of Jane, but this one is just amazing <333

And also, I totally adore Amy Lee.

Not a big fan of Seether but Amy Lee is awesome.

I Wish People In My Generation Listened To Buddy Holly As He Is One Of The Men Who Inspired The Biggest Bands And Singers In Music History Like The Beatles And Elvis Costello.

They Listen To Justin Beiber (Ew) And Lady Gaga (Not That Great). I Listen To The Brilliance Of This Man And I Just Beg The Teenagers To Listen To His Music And Acknowledge His Extraordinary Talent.

Any song from a Vocaloid...?

Other than that or Dear You by Yuduki

Edited by XiaoChibi

Any song from a Vocaloid...?

Indeed. Everyone should look up Judgement Of Corruption by Kaito, Love Is War by Hatsune Miku, Alice Human Sacrifice by... it's just entered as Vocaloids on Grooveshark, and/or Dancing Samurai by Gapuko Kamui - just to get the widest spread of different vocaloids. To see if they like any of them. Which they hopefully will. If not, Misty Eye(Acoustic Version) by Aiden Grimshaw - because it's criminal that so few people know who Aiden Grimshaw is.

P.S It's always best to find Youtube vids of vocaloid songs with English subs, because the lyrics are so goddamn gorgeous if only we could understand them *enrols in a course to learn Japanese*

EDIT: And if anyone reading this page STILL hasn't listened to a single Vocaloid song, I congratulate you on your incredible willpower and complete lack of curiosity!

Edited by dracopenguin

That song is just so beautiful. It doesn't matter what mood I'm in, whenever I hear that song it transports me to this amazing place where everything feels right with the world.

Dunno if there's any other big fans of Thomas Bergesen/Two Steps From Hell here, but if you're into epic music mixed with modern techno-like music then

might be something. laugh.gif Edited by Phenri

Drown - Bring Me The Horizon

Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey

Pittsburgh - The Amity Affliction

Let her Go - Passenger

Drops of Jupiter - Train

Dominique - Soeur Marie (can't do fancy oe) < from American Horror Story: Asylum ohmy.gif

Can't think of others atm

but 80s music is amazing

There aren't as many obscure songs as I would've hoped there to be, so I'll leave

a song featuring Mark Ronson a few years ago before he was a notable name in music outside of Europe.

If you don't know her she plays the violin and is just absolutely amazing at it I really want to see her live x3 Edited by Pestilence420

After the Storm by Mumford and Sons. Its just really beautiful, and I feel like I can relate to it right now,

If you don't know her she plays the violin and is just absolutely amazing at it I really want to see her live x3

OO yes. I love her. She was half of my inspiration to play a stringed instrument.

The other half were

Called 2cellos, they do covers of classic songs, such as "Smooth Criminal" and in this case, Thunderstruck.

from the Felt album.

I may or may not have been looping it for about a day and a half now. 8L It's just. so pretty.

Not quite sure if this counts, but this rendition of Reset from Okami. Loved teh original in the game, and this young lady's version of it (translated) sounds lovely, at least to me. Video game music is always an underappreciated genre.

Dunno if there's any other big fans of Thomas Bergesen/Two Steps From Hell here, but if you're into epic music mixed with modern techno-like music then
might be something. laugh.gif

Fellow fan here biggrin.gif

One song i recommend is

by Matt and Kim.

Never ceases to make me happy smile.gif

But I have a ton of songs...

Whenever I'm really sad I listen to Firework by Katy Perry, because it reminds me that I'm awesome. Plus it has an error in it so I get annoyed at that instead of whatever I was sad about.

But for general, all-round music? Do a Youtube search for 'mlp songs'. xd.png Into Country music? 'Raise this barn' is the best. Want a guitar shred? 'Awesome as I wanna be' is short but exactly that. Want to hear the best song in the world? 'This day Aria'. In German. Because you can.

Also, Nightcore music is the way to go. Some mlp songs are Nightcore.

by The Lumineers

please listen to kelela and fka twigs any song but the music video for kelela's a message has an absolutely gorgeous animated segment omg