Snow Plow

FlowerGame Adoptables

Thanks for all the help with the friending (following) and the PM'ing on this game. clara I sent you a PM on the flowers I would like for gifts.

Edited by Jedi40

Oops! Horribly sorry for making that mistake. Don't know why I remembered that you were Clara there...And after I checked the list, Clara (on FG) doesn't even play DC...Sorry.

Oops! Horribly sorry for making that mistake. Don't know why I remembered that you were Clara there...And after I checked the list, Clara (on FG) doesn't even play DC...Sorry.

No worries it happens biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Jedi40

Thanks for all the help with the friending (following) and the PM'ing on this game. clara  I sent you a PM on the flowers I would like for gifts.

Only checked this forum (and that forum) just now and have sent some links.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by clara954

Only checked this forum (and that forum) just now and have sent some links.

Got them thanks

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The Easter Egg Hunt is ON!!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Don't forget, the Easter Egg Hunt on Flowergame is currently going on (might be today only-not sure), and there are 16 eggs on different site pages.

I looked everywhere on my pages and other players pages and only found 10 or 11 of them.

This post on the Flowergame forum should help if anyone's having trouble with their egg hunt.

Been to that thread more then a few times and I still can't find the missing eggs sad.gif

Did you open the spoilers in the posts? There are a few that list all the pages where eggs can be found. There is also a time delay between when they show up so you may have to visit a page a few times and look around the edges.

Did you open the spoilers in the posts? There are a few that list all the pages where eggs can be found. There is also a time delay between when they show up so you may have to visit a page a few times and look around the edges.

Yes I did all that as well and I still can't find them. Edges? what edges? unsure.gif

Yes I did all that as well and I still can't find them. Edges? what edges? unsure.gif

Edges of the pages where the eggs can blend into the decorations.

Yes I did check there I even clicked all over the place and still nothing. Found the Garden Gate one so now I am missing 3 and I am out of places to look for them.

Edited by Jedi40

The wild garden, the Garden Gate, and the games page will have two eggs spawn on them if you haven't checked them out again.

found the 2nd one on the Garden Gate. Still can't find the last 2 sad.gif