Snow Plow

FlowerGame Adoptables

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Jedi40

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Jedi40

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Jedi40

Jedi, as the St.Patrick's Day event has started, I'd suggest you to get some event seeds atm, for the special plants are only available this time (but fortunately every year) <3

Jedi, as the St.Patrick's Day event has started, I'd suggest you to get some event seeds atm, for the special plants are only available this time (but fortunately every year) <3

I got two of them already since they were only going to be around for 2 weeks. If I get two more open spots in the next day or so I will see if I can grab 2 more.

Edit: nope they were gone by the time I got 2 open spots.

Edited by Jedi40

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

How does one go about breeding the flowers/plants on this game?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

How does one go about breeding the flowers/plants on this game?

Have more than one of the same kind of plant and it will appear as an action alongside gift, trash, and abandon. The special/holiday plants may not be able to breed or may only be available at a specific time of year.

Have more than one of the same kind of plant and it will appear as an action alongside gift, trash, and abandon. The special/holiday plants may not be able to breed or may only be available at a specific time of year.

So you can't cross breed them?

So you can't cross breed them?

Generally, no. While a plant can usually breed with any others of its own kind (color variation does not matter), crossbreeding can only happen if the two plants are closely related (male fern and Marvel fern, Jack-o'lantern and pumpkin, Valentine's and bleeding heart, etc). The relation is usually a special/holiday plant and a normal one, and similar to dragons, outside of a specific breeding period, any seeds will be the normal kind of the two (male fern, pumpkin, bleeding heart, etc).

Generally, no. While a plant can usually breed with any others of its own kind (color variation does not matter), crossbreeding can only happen if the two plants are closely related (male fern and Marvel fern, Jack-o'lantern and pumpkin, Valentine's and bleeding heart, etc). The relation is usually a special/holiday plant and a normal one, and similar to dragons, outside of a specific breeding period, any seeds will be the normal kind of the two (male fern, pumpkin, bleeding heart, etc).

Oh okay I think I understand. A Marvel fern? I have not seen that one show up yet, lots of the male ones though.

Oh okay I think I understand. A Marvel fern? I have not seen that one show up yet, lots of the male ones though.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Marvel Fern

Filicis miraculii

In a fern leaf, gently bent, to you a strange seed was sent. Incidentally, there were ferns also in the Carboniferous, 350 million years ago. Old stories say that ferns only bear their seed once a year. They have shiny, sparkling flowers and the seeds have magical powers. In light shade, deep in the wood, the fern feels really good. There's much more to learn, how to cultivate in your garden a fern, but I fear you get to be bored, and my suggestion will ignored. So don't forget to add water and sun and have fun. Deep in the wood, the fern stand, leaving you to the fairyland. But only once a year, when it's lovely flower, in blue and red with gold, will slowly unfold, you can find the path, follow it with no fear.

If anyone wants a St. Patrick's Day plant, I have the four seeds below that I am willing to gift. Just send me a PM and I will send you a link. In addition, if you look in my greenhouse and see a plant variation that you don't have and would like, I am willing to gift it as long as I have more than one of them.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by clara954

The Marvel Ferns you have are 2 years old and I have not seen any show up in the wild garden any place. How do we PM and friend others in this game? Do we need open pots in our greenhouses to get gifts from other players if they are full grown plants?

The Marvel Ferns you have are 2 years old and I have not seen any show up in the wild garden any place. How  do we PM and friend others in this game? Do we need open pots in our greenhouses to get gifts from other players if they are full grown plants?

The Marvel Ferns show up around June/July. I just wanted to show you pictures of what they looked like. You need an open pot if the gifts are seeds, but not otherwise. To PM and friend others in the game, you need to use their forum (http://board.flowergame.net/).

The Marvel Ferns show up around June/July. I just wanted to show you pictures of what they looked like. You need an open pot if the gifts are seeds, but not otherwise. To PM and friend others in the game, you need to use their forum (http://board.flowergame.net/).

I am on the forums there and I can't see anyway to friend or PM someone sad.gif Do you go by the same name in this game and on the forum? I see a clara only in the forum.

I am on the forums there and I can't see anyway to friend or PM someone sad.gif Do you go by the same name in this game and on the forum? I see a clara only in the forum.

Yeah that's her xd.png

Although I saw someone else has already answered you, the PM is 'conversation' there. And you can do a multi-members' conversation by adding more than one people.

Edit: And 'friend' someone is called 'follow'. The '+' button in profile does this work. And the last talking bubbles button is 'conversation/PM'.

Edited by Shelybear

I hadn't actually joined the forum until just now, so my username there is clara954.