Snow Plow

FlowerGame Adoptables

Looks like the site has gone down, at least partly. Anyone have any idea how long it's been down? (Oddly enough, graphics from the site still work, but the site itself isn't loading, and "Down For Everyone or Just Me?" says it's not just me.)

The site is working just fine for me.

Edit: Well it was.

Edited by clara954

Looks like I'm not alone, I couldn't reach the site all day! First my garden became inaccessible, then I went to the forum to post a message, and then the forum died on me as well. sad.gif Oddly enough, the only part of Flowergame I can reach is the wiki. Help?

Update: Still no access for me, neither site nor forum (connection timeout). Tried clearing cache/cookies, system reboot, different browsers, nothing doing.

Was there a site update or something?

Well for me there were no problems at all...lucky me smile.gif

I asked in the flowergame forum about it and got this answer from Exterminans:

"There were some changes being made to the domain name resolution system. This shouldn't had effected anyone, but apparently it did.

The issues should resolve in 72 hours top, depending on the configuration of your ISP and your local hardware. "

So let's hope all will be ok again soon.

Thanks for posting that, milkaq66! I can't get in yet either, miss my little flowers!

For me as well - phew!

A big thank you to milkaq66 for keeping me posted! user posted image

And a round of cheers!

user posted image

I need to gift flowers to get the new valentine seed. So any one want pretty tulip? smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by sroo

I need to gift flowers to get the new valentine seed. So any one want pretty tulip? smile.gif

user posted image

I am gifting as well in honor of Valentine's Day. Would anyone like some Lucky Clover in honor of the upcoming St. Patrick's Day?

user posted image

I would Love some Clover. Anyway, these are all my plants. Does anyone want any?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Myexternalist

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

How does one do the treasure hunt? I can't seem to find away to get across the river no matter what I do.

How does one do the treasure hunt? I can't seem to find away to get across the river no matter what I do.

There's a full walk through given by admin:http://board.flowergame.net/index.php/Thre...19803#post19803

However if you don't want to be spoiled, just check this thread for hints by yourself... I remember people asked the same question but since it has been too long ago, I couldn't remember which page it was on smile.gif

There's a full walk through given by admin:http://board.flowergame.net/index.php/Thre...19803#post19803

However if you don't want to be spoiled, just check this thread for hints by yourself... I remember people asked the same question but since it has been too long ago, I couldn't remember which page it was on smile.gif

Thanks for your help. I got through it all but I don't see what treasure I got for finishing the tasks.

Thanks for your help. I got through it all but I don't see what treasure I got for finishing the tasks.

IIRC, there should be a pot and a lemon tree. They are decorations used for different 'locations' (e.g. Atrium/Winter Garden/Forest Lake). However you won't have those locations until you've grown certain number of plants yourself smile.gif

IIRC, there should be a pot and a lemon tree. They are decorations used for different 'locations' (e.g. Atrium/Winter Garden/Forest Lake). However you won't have those locations until you've grown certain number of plants yourself smile.gif

Oh okay thanks once again.