Snow Plow

FlowerGame Adoptables

Have an aconite ?

image.png.d9fb7825dcbfc6270db90dae8e7d2192.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Can a more seasoned player tell me - how do I get more pots ? I have loads and loads of plants I'd love to add to my gardens. I've gifted a few, as someone said that was one way - but still - no more pots...

I found this on the wiki:

The 4 flowerpots are used for sowing the seeds you can get from the The Wild Garden, from Breeding, as a Gifting from another player, or from a Parcel delivered by the Post Pixie during Events. Each flowerpot can accommodate one seed. Seeds delivered by post pixie will occupy your empty pots. However, if you are pot-locked at that time, delivered seeds will be placed in extra pots instead.

I've never received any seeds from the Post Pixie though so I can't verify it

Oh THANK YOU. Off to test. (I couldn't even find it in the wiki ! Me THICK !)

When and where do riddles and puzzles appear - I want to up my Hallowe'en collection....

Anyone else having trouble just now - at one point nothing was growing; now we are told that everything is 2 days behind, but my plants aren't losing water and aren't growing....

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Anyone else having trouble just now - at one point nothing was growing; now we are told that everything is 2 days behind, but my plants aren't losing water and aren't growing....

Same here.  I should have been able to get new at tea time, and others grown but they're just stuck.

I guess I really should say hello over there but I'm wondering if it's worth it with how it's going. Totally horrendous time for it all to go wrong.

Apparently fixed. But all that time lost that we could have collected more stars... 

I thought we'd have got something extra because of it, not behave like nothing's happened.

He's probably in shock that people are still bothering to play the game!

Freebies:

1107054.png

1107882.png 

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I've accepted everything you're giving away - have a good valentine there!

Ooh goody - thanks; now I'll go see f something DOES happen....

56 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

:( no.

Not surprised.  It'll be interesting to see if anything exciting happens tomorrow.  I expected some sort of gift at Christmas and we got nada.

I found an old post from when it all had to move server and the guy said he'd been "Unable to port some of the events" - maybe that's it...