Snow Plow

FlowerGame Adoptables

Is it okay if I bump this to ask a question? I'm interested in this game...

If I raise some plants and then go inactive for a while, are they going to die?

Edit: Joined anyways~ Seeds there in my siggy. :3

Edited by TwilitProphet

I've just joined yesterday.

Time of growth is too long though<3 (But why am I even complaining? I've been waiting around a year for my mandarine tree to finally sprout IRL, so I'm able to survive a few days waiting for some pixels. I guess.)

I've just joined yesterday.

Time of growth is too long though<3 (But why am I even complaining? I've been waiting around a year for my mandarine tree to finally sprout IRL, so I'm able to survive a few days waiting for some pixels. I guess.)

If you keep them on full water and sunlight, they take four days to go from one stage to another.

So it's 8 days total? That's good. They should sprout on Sunday then. c:

Yes, but you need to play games to constantly give them full water and sunlight if they don't get enough views/clicks.

Okay. Everything is clear for me now, thanks. c:

Edited by Light Concorde

Actually, I just went to their forum and can barely understand a word. If anyone else is confused, they may want to use Google Translate or something similar.

user posted image

I clicked yours. I have a grown-up pansy and am wondering if they come in different colors. Does anyone know?

I clicked all yours.

Once a plant has grown up all the way, it no longer needs clicks. However, people can still click on it to learn about what type of plant it is.

Here are mine: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by clara954

I have a grown-up pansy and am wondering if they come in different colors. Does anyone know?
They come in 4 colors. I won't tell you which exactly, I don't want to spoil fun :3