Psychic Werewolf

ANSWERED:Breeding Links/Clickable Dragon for Breeding

Couldn't find a topic like this, so here it is.. Maybe people feel the same way as me about this smile.gif

I suggest making the dragons on the breedpage clickable. That way, you don't need two windows to check if you want to breed with *that* dragon. You can just click on the dragon, check if it's the right one, hit backspace and let them breed.

It could prevent a lot of confusion, especially with unnamed dragons.

What do you think?

What about a different approach, like this one? http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=4726159 (Actually thats not just a fancy picture but actually the breed-page you see on the screenshot!)

I think, an embeded lineage preview is way more helpfull then a link to the dragon. Sure, a link to the dragon is helpfull too, but most likely you would just visit the dragons page to continue to the lineage or look for the name.

If possible, make an extra link to the lineage next to the dragons sprite (or next to "Breed") that way everybody gets what they want xd.png

Though I'd be really happy with just the dragons being clickable at the moment because that alone will make a huge difference. smile.gif

Edited by Psychic Werewolf

I think this would be incredibly useful, especially if you have inbred or specially lineaged dragons.

Maybe even just a link to the dragon's lineage along with the "Breed" link.

This would be nice. I'd like to be able to just open up a new tab of the dragon from the breed page, instead of having to scroll up and open up a new scroll tab, and then find the dragon I was planning on breeding.

Yes please. Much easier to keep track of which dragons are supposed to be bred together, and which ones I don't want to breed.

Yes please!

I don't know how many times I've tried to ctrl+click a dragon's sprite in the Breed Page to double check its lineage, only to suddenly realize that it's not actually a link. xd.png

I don't know how many times I've tried to ctrl+click a dragon's sprite in the Breed Page to double check its lineage, only to suddenly realize that it's not actually a link. xd.png

So true.

Full support!

I've grown accustomed to checking lineages and the like from the main scroll (or checking said dragon's children), but being able to do this directly from the breed page would certainly be beneficial.

I was actually thinking about this the other day and how helpful is would be! I completely agree smile.gif

Meh. I'm not sure how much I'd use it, especially with the bred with the most often appearing at the top, but I can see how others would find it useful. It wouldn't hurt me if this was added. :3

I don't breed much but I'd love this option for when I do breed.

I like this idea. I don't always breed with the same mates, so it would be nice to be able to check the possible mates from the breeding page.

I'd like some way of checking the lineage of a dragon while on the breeding page...I switch my dragons mates around often (and this goes for even finding a first mate) and it's a pain having to go through so many lineages because I forgot who is who.

Yes, yes, and oh yeah, YES. I don't always keep consistent pairs, so having a tool like this to help pick mates would be amazingly helpful!

I support this idea. tongue.gif

Seriously- it would make my life easier. Especially where I have a dozen unnamed dragons of the same breed. rolleyes.gif

I like this idea. ^^ I asctually was wishing this same thing the other day when trying to breed my MMs.