AmberEmber

Vampires Suck (anti twilight movie)

xd.png I've been wanting this to happen so badly ever since my 2 friends dragged me to see Twilight. I can now drag them to see this. Although one will hate me for it... aw well, serves her right, she tortured me by making me watch that movie.

It didn't get good reviews, but it's a spoof movie. It's not supposed to get good reviews.

I saw it today.

I liked it, but it wasn't like great or anything. And the popcorn was stale.

Still better than the acual movie it was spoofing though. It did was it took 3 movies to do for the real thing and stuck it in one and a half hours, and didn't miss much.

There weren't many more jokes than the ones that were on the trailor though.

Like stated above: If you want the laughs, go watch the trailers. That's all there is.

Man, it was much funnier than the trailers showed. Loved it. xd.png The dad was such a nut.

It was one of the best movies ever.

I laughed my butt off the entire time. xd.png

Same here. biggrin.gif When I saw the part where the pack sang "It's raining men" I fell on my @$$ of laughing. xd.png

It's really, really funny. One of my friends actually had to leave in the middle of it, because it was kind of innapropriate. I went to see it on my birthday. rolleyes.gif

Well there was this thing in Beccas bedroom where she's asleep and then Edward says "Just you breathing means all the world to me." And then Becca farts. Very funny. laugh.gif

Lol, the first time I saw a poster of this at the theatres I thought someone had graffiti'd on it. xd.png

Hmmmm...

Well, when Edward de-clothed in the courtyard so he could show every one he was a vampire, his but was all saggy, because he was all old and stuff. My dad laughed so hard that popcorn came out of his nostrils. Dead serious.

I saw this movie with a couple of my friends. We are Twilight fans but this movie was hilarious! biggrin.gif Loved it!!!

Same here. biggrin.gif When I saw the part where the pack sang "It's raining men" I fell on my @$$ of laughing. xd.png

Lol! Now I've got the song stuck in my head.... My favorite scene is where Becca walks into school for the first time, Derrick walks up, says, "Hey new girl!" and socks her in the face. xd.png Peoples who have seen it... which do you think is better- unrated or rated?

It's interesting so many people take this as anti-Twilight. I don't think parodies are really anti-what-they're-parodying. I loved most the movies in Epic Movie, but that move was hilariously epic, just as my sister adores Twilight and probably found Vampires Suck even funnier than I did.

I saw the unrated version of this (my friends and i are bad at shopping) and even though i am a huge twilight fan I loved this! it was sooooo funny biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

the funniest thing ever was when i didnt know this was going to be a real movie. So i wrote a really mean comment on the youtube trailer AND THE DIRECTOR WROTE BACK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imagine my surprise when the movie comes out... most awkward moment of my life so far...