AmberEmber

Vampires Suck (anti twilight movie)

I couldn't find another thread.... here it goes:

I just saw a preview for a new movie Vampires Suck. It's an anti-Twilight movie and so funny. Check out the trailor on youtube.

Do you think it'll be good?

Ooh, I wanna see this. Unfortunately, my parents will most likely be all "TOO MATURE FOR A MATURE TEEN LIKE YOURSELF" and I'll have to pirate/torrent/wait for it to be released on DVD.

I want it to be good. I want it to be witty, funny, with a dash of slapstick.

Unfortunately it comes from the same people who did the 'Epic/Disaster/Spartan Movie' series, and they're all a pile of sh**. So chances are they won't.

But I will give it a try.

An epic win movie.

Even though the acting's bad, at least it'll be funny... I hope.

TTvTT *cries tears of joy*

I'm so with you there. If they have a midnight showing I'm so going. Then I'll see it about three more times if it's good and drag all my Twilight-obsessed friends with me.

It'll be funny if you don't overthink it, it will make fun of the most obvious things that can be made fun of, I will see it and laugh.

Unfortunately, it will be very light, totally ridiculous, and won't mess with the ACTUAL messed up stuff in Twilight.

I really want to see this movie! Its gunna be great!

Even thought i like the books and movies, this is going to be the best movie lol

Edited by izitdead

LOL is three words though..........

When spelled out fully yes it is three words. But when shortened, it could be concidered one word =D

Edited by izitdead

I wanna see it with my friend who hates Twilight as much as I do.

:D

Edit:

NO DOUBLE POSTING.

BAD DOGGY.

Edited by Qwackie

I just saw a commercial on t.v for this when I got home.

I want to see it, even though I'm not completely Anti-Twilight. I wanna see it for the laughs. xd.png

I hope it's good. >.>

It looks like it would suck bad, like any other parody movie of that nature. Perhaps some funny parts here and there, but overall suck.

Much like the movie it is making fun of.

When spelled out fully yes it is three words. But when shortened, it could be concidered one word =D

Actually, it's not considered a word. It's considered to be an abbreviation, more specifically an acronym, and thus not a word.

I saw this commercial for the movie, and I'm like "YESSS, there's finally something that can relate to how anti-twi I am"

Want.

That is all.

Edited by Hypnotic

I want this on DVD. Then I can just watch it again. And again. And again.

Oh my GOD I want to see this movie.

Heh, Twilight finally gets what it deserves.

Meh, I would be happy about this, but generally movies like this have all of the best jokes in the trailer, so when you get there, there's nothing really new or funny to laugh at.

Plus, think about it this way, parody or not, this is yet another movie based on Twilight and vampire erotica...

I'd rather just see everything associated with Twilight to disappear, and for vampires to disappear for 10 years or so... maybe then the radioactive glitter Meyer has vomited on the concept will have degraded enough for vampires to be treated before they were re-envisioned to be solely murmuring fairies that sparkle.

-K-

Dude, I so totaly wan't to see that. It sounds so fricking funny. All my friends are talking about it. But I'm also not completely anti-twilight eather. But I still wan't to see it. (I think Taylor Lautner is hot) and yes I know thats not Taylor Lautner.