AmberEmber

Vampires Suck (anti twilight movie)

I wanna go see Vampires Suck. xd.png It looks like it'll be pretty funny.

I do hate Twilight, but I'm not sure how good this movie will be. It's funny and all, but all the same, slightly cheesy. And the jokes are pretty corny as well, and the CGI effects aren't that amazing. I might see it, though.

most of the time, parody movies are extreamily cheesy. just like parody songs =D

but they still turn out great!

I think this movie is going to be so cheesy it will be hilarious

Edited by izitdead

I'll see it. Whether in the theater or after it comes out on DVD, I'll see it. (I'm already waiting for The Kids Are All Right to come out, and no other movie could compare to how much I want to see that)

And, I do enjoy these movies, so, yeah...

I actually saw this movie today. My friend works at the theatre, so I can get in for free.

It had its funny moments, I'll admit, but most of it all involved poorly done slapstick comedy. In my opinion, some of the funniest moments were simply caused by the casting choices. The chick who played Cheslea from That's So Raven plays Jessica. And some of the best moments involve her expressions alone. When your supporting cast if better than the main...that alone should say something. But it could just be parodying the acting abilities of their main canon counterparts, so your mileage may vary,

Oh, it's definitely not okay for kids under 13 to see. There's naked man butt (old man butt) and a lot of sexual references. When I was in the theatre I saw a family there with their kids. Who had to have been eight at the oldest. I facepalmed.

So while it has its good moments, overall I'd recommend waiting for the DVD and Redbox it. Had I not been able to get in for free, I probably wouldn't have gone to see it of my own free will. If you're into that sort of film and love the cheesy comedy aspect, you'll probably enjoy it.

The whole film wreaks of "your mileage may vary."

I think I'll wait for it to come out on cable then. I really don't care much for slapstick humor (or old naked man butts). smile.gif

I don't think I've ever seen a parody that was okay for younger kids to watch. o.O I can't imagine bringing kids to see it.

Anyway. I dislike Twilight. That's not why I want to see Vampire's Suck. I love well done parody movies, especially ones making fun of movies I like. I thought the previews looked hilarious and, oddly enough, so did my sister. My sister who absolutely loves Twilight and who I thought would hiss at the screen every time the preview came on. x3 She actually wanted to go see it with me.

I don't think I've ever seen a parody that was okay for younger kids to watch. o.O I can't imagine bringing kids to see it.

Anyway. I dislike Twilight. That's not why I want to see Vampire's Suck. I love well done parody movies, especially ones making fun of movies I like. I thought the previews looked hilarious and, oddly enough, so did my sister. My sister who absolutely loves Twilight and who I thought would hiss at the screen every time the preview came on. x3 She actually wanted to go see it with me.

Wow. you sister likes twilight AND Vampires Suck? blink.gif

Wow. you sister likes twilight AND Vampires Suck? blink.gif

Yeah...

That happens.

From our own group that's going, I'm the only one who dislikes Twilight. We're kind of a large group, so...

You don't have to hate Twilight to watch Vampires Suck. It's a parody movie... (Though not too well done, I guess)

People are going to laugh at it anyway. ...Well, seeing as how it's going to suck at times, people are going to laugh sometimes.

:V

There are moderates who can find Twilight to be an okay book, but also find the flaws and such amusing.

This movie shall be wonderful..........i wish Twilight never existed........kind of like Justin Beiber, they both are spawns of Satan and should be sent back to whence they came!

This movie shall be wonderful..........i wish Twilight never existed........kind of like Justin Beiber, they both are spawns of Satan and should be sent back to whence they came!

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=100651

Probably not intentional, but I kinda like it really.

I don't think I've heard any of JB's normal music, though, so I can't really say.

Anyways, no need to be so vehement. Rabidness on both sides of Twilight is bad.

I saw the movie yesterday. It. Was. AMAZING!

There weren't many more jokes than the ones that were on the trailor though.

I was wait for someone to make a topic about this. smile.gif Can't wait to see the movie. xd.png

Edited by Ninetails

I saw it today. I liked it, but it was kinda cheesy. You'd definetly have to be able to appreciate certain things, like sexual humor and dance parties. Also, don't go see it if you're a die-hard twilight fan. I saw a bunch there and they were all like, "WTF. TOTALLY NOT EDWARD." no censorkip.gif, sherlock. it's a spoof.

I saw it last night. I loved it. I was laughing so hard next to my friend who had a "huh?" expression on the whole time.

I saw it too... Epic Win biggrin.gif. I loved the end if any of you saw it. A girl hit edward in the head with a spicky thing and he fell down, then the girl said, "Team Jacob B*tch!" laugh.gif So funny, I also loved the juggling part when edward juggled the apple, bowling ball and baby. When he threw the stuff in the bag the bowling ball hit the baby. biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Edited by VampyrVenom

Saw it yesterday. Even my friends who thought it would be hilarious were kind of just like... Indifferent to the movie.

Wasn't too funny, wasn't that good or bad. Kind of worse than I thought it would be.

It could've been worse, though.

I bet the actors in this movie are better than the actors in Twilight biggrin.gif

I'm a better actor, and I got an E for drama.

a friend saw it and she liked it...

I admit i'm a twilight fan but i love making fun of things i like so i plan on getting it when it comes out on DVD and watching it my twilight hating friends.

It'll be funny if you don't overthink it, it will make fun of the most obvious things that can be made fun of, I will see it and laugh.

Unfortunately, it will be very light, totally ridiculous, and won't mess with the ACTUAL messed up stuff in Twilight.

Having seen it, this is very true. It made fun of the obviously stupid stuff, but ignored the creepy stuff that I am horrified by. The thought of a generation of Twihards who think stalking, threats, bullying and extreme submissiveness from the girl make "true love" makes me feel ill.