AmberEmber

Vampires Suck (anti twilight movie)

I want to see it when i can. I don't care if the jokes were all in the trailers.. i just couldn't stop laughing.

It's probably because i laugh at anything.

I saw this commercial for the movie, and I'm like "YESSS, there's finally something that can relate to how anti-twi I am"

Same.

El Quijote from Cervantes is a parody.

Discworld from Terry Pratchet is a parody.

This spoof movies, like Meet the Spartans, Hero Movie, Epic Movie, and so on, are pieces of horse manure greater than the original product. Hollywood is treating us like an illiterate bunch of idiots who can't value good cinema, and seeing the acceptation these sort of movies have, they must be right.

I am not giving my money to these people. This movies are not even worth the space on my hard disk.

Anyways, the jokes I've seen are stupid. A chihuahua? COME ON!!! Am I supposed to be laughing at that? It's stupid!

Black Eyed Peas? Dancing werewolves? Really, give me a break!

Must see that movie.

Edward we love you your the best. No Jacobs the best laugh.gif

While it looks amusing, I'm kind of sick of the anti-twilight stuff (I don't like the series myself).

By being so vocal about hating it, people are just drawing more attention to it.... if you really dislike it you'd just stop talking about it and dismiss it ever having existed...

I'm not a fan of cheap spoof movies anyway.

While it looks amusing, I'm kind of sick of the anti-twilight stuff (I don't like the series myself).

By being so vocal about hating it, people are just drawing more attention to it.... if you really dislike it you'd just stop talking about it and dismiss it ever having existed...

I'm not a fan of cheap spoof movies anyway.

Pretty much this, though I'm not as sick of poking fun as some people are.

Still won't go to see it.

This spoof movies, like Meet the Spartans, Hero Movie, Epic Movie, and so on, are pieces of horse manure greater than the original product. Hollywood is treating us like an illiterate bunch of idiots who can't value good cinema, and seeing the acceptation these sort of movies have, they must be right.

I am not giving my money to these people. This movies are not even worth the space on my hard disk.

Anyways, the jokes I've seen are stupid. A chihuahua? COME ON!!! Am I supposed to be laughing at that? It's stupid!

Dude, cool it. Just because you hate these movies, it doesn't mean you're allowed to rant in our topic. Maybe we like stuff like this.

Also, i was gonna make a topic like this one, but instead i got a better idea; i made a poll in my old topic to see who hates whom in the Twilight saga more, it would be interesting to see what the votes would be if more that 5 people voted.

Heyy, it came out TODAY!

Erm, excuse me for a moment.

*walks away and screams "yes" to the sky"

Now, i'm gonna take the Twilight lovers in my family and drag em' to see the movie. If only that movie could brainwash like Twilight does(fortunately, i resisted and lived.).

Heyy, it came out TODAY!

Erm, excuse me for a moment.

*walks away and screams "yes" to the sky"

Now, i'm gonna take the Twilight lovers in my family and drag em' to see the movie. If only that movie could brainwash like Twilight does(fortunately, i resisted and lived.).

Ha ha. My whole family loves Twilight, excluding me. Yeah. I'm never gonna see this movie.

*sobs*

Ha ha. My whole family loves Twilight, excluding me. Yeah. I'm never gonna see this movie.

*sobs*

Oh my gosh! I feel SO SORRY FOR YOU!

Tell ya what, i'll ship yah a copy of Vampires Suck taped from the cinema, with 7 chairs and 7 pairs of handcuffs. I think you know what to do with em'.

(I'm joking.)

EDIT: *goes to doodle on Twilight posters*

Also, ironically for me, the creator of the twilight lineage is in my friends list.

xd.png

Edited by Coryn02

I fully agree. Honestly I'd rather go watch Twilight (which I haven't seen nor read and don't plan to) than this...thing.

Despite the fact that this is probably a cruel way to poke fun at the book/real movie, I want to see this so bad. xd.png It looks so funny.

And my family wants to see it too even though my mom kinda likes Twilight. O.o

Hey, anybody like my new avatar image? I made it myself! Heh heh heh...

Despite the fact that this is probably a cruel way to poke fun at the book/real movie, I want to see this so bad. xd.png It looks so funny.

And my family wants to see it too even though my mom kinda likes Twilight. O.o

My mom AND my sister are both "Twilight Nuts".

Honestly, I don't think it'll be that good. Really, it'll be more painful to see the 6th graders in my school constantly quoting it like it's the best thing since TV radio. I can tell that there would be a few good laughs in it, but overall I'd probably regret spending my money.

Frankly, this.

It's practically a shady way of making more money off the Twilight franchise. Much as I dislike the book, I'm not giving anything - time or currency - to something that isn't funny or biting in its own right instead of just playing off the existing hatebase.

If you really want better books/movies than Twilight to be marketed, PAY FOR THOSE BETTER THINGS. Hate in a vacuum doesn't improve future fare. By watching and paying for this movie you only send the message that you'll watch parodies, not that you'll pay for intelligent and original works.

Dude, cool it. Just because you hate these movies, it doesn't mean you're allowed to rant in our topic. Maybe we like stuff like this.

So threads about Twilight should only include people who like it too?

Eh. I'm going to see it with a group of my friends, and we all know it's going to be utter censorkip.gif.

We feel like this is one of those movies that you know is going to be really bad, but you're going to watch it just for the sake of watching it.

It's kind of stupid, but eh.

Please buy the tickets for something else and just go into the theater for Vampires Suck instead? ;_;

Please buy the tickets for something else and just go into the theater for Vampires Suck instead? ;_;

In this theater, they check your tickets as you walk into the actual specific theater, so... :U

i TOTALLY want to see thus, partly because i hate twilight. let me know if it's worth it

My dad is the main Twilight fangirl that's making me not be able to watch it. Dad. Freaking dad!

When everyone went to watch New Moon I kinda fake sicked. .__.

I actually did that before, buying the tickets for one thing and going to another theater. I bought some for one of those 8 dollar movies and went to a better movie. :D