G-Dove

Percy Jackson v.s. Eragon

What do you like better; Percy Jackson or Eragon?  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I haven't read Percy Jackson, but Eragon was pretty dang bad. It would be hard to beat in terms of terrible writing.

Both the movies were bad too, but the Eragon one was a steaming pile of manure. I'd say Percy wins in the movie category.

Percy Jackson is by far better then eragon.

I don't understand how people can say they have anything in common. Rick Riordan keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire book.

eragon gets you really excited during the prologue, only to disappoint you with the rest of the "trilogy". The author is a nerdy genius with no social life and doesn't grasp the concept that he is the only person on the planet who knows the definition of the huge words he uses and he makes up three languages so you have to flip to the back of the book to find out what the heck he's saying which isn't easy on a kindle.

Trust me eragon is a waste of time

Edited by 45d3

I grew up with Eragon, and I loved the whole Cycle. I thought PJ was meant for younger kids, and I felt like it was more of a comedy and not to be taken too seriously.

Grr! Tough decision but I have to say Percy Jackson! happy.gif I like the idea that it's possible for anyone to be a demigod. happy.gif

But if people using technology were demigods, they would probably summon some monsters. Technology and demigods don't mix.

I like PJO better too, though! Now I have to wait another year for the next book in the sequel to the PJO series...

I grew up with Eragon, and I loved the whole Cycle. I thought PJ was meant for younger kids, and I felt like it was more of a comedy and not to be taken too seriously.

Hmm I think that's just Rick's writing style. I usually enjoy the PJO books because they have a good story as well as the humor. Although I'll admit that I felt Mark of Athena was more humor-based ;P