TJ09

2010-07-31 - Iconator Icons

I would just like to point out how awesome it is that TJ switched to normal date format on the News thread titles. biggrin.gif It's so much easier to figure out how old a thread is now. </random>

I have no idea what this means or how it affects me but I'm glad you told us TJ.

This O_o

Thanks. The warnings were annoying, that stupid buzzing vuvuzela sound my comp makes when there's something wrong. D:

Thanks. The warnings were annoying, that stupid buzzing vuvuzela sound my comp makes when there's something wrong. D:

I almost went insane... stupid things!

is this whats causing a message in the AP saying : Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

I haven't used that "iconator" yet, but shouldn't people just upload the icons they want to use in some image host like photobucket or imageshack? mellow.gif simple fast & affective dry.gif

Huh. It seems a lot of legit sites are being targeted now. O.o Two of the translators I use a lot have been reported as attack sites; and now Iconator? XD Watch your back, webmasters! We have an enemy. ;___;

/grabs bazooka

is this whats causing a message in the AP saying : Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

This has nothing to do with the site, whatsoever. Just the forums.

.-.

I notice that, when you search "iconator" on Google, it now comes with a warning that says "this site may harm your computer" in the search results. So Google's echoing the warnings.

Shame that the site's gone bad. I'm glad, though, that all of the malware complaints have been traced back to that and not to this site or its ads. (And I'm suddenly extra-glad that I've been using NoScript!)

Thank you for the info TJ, I will close this now.