Snow Plow

Snow Plow's art-ish...stuff.

I redid this thread, so...yeah. Dunno what else to say.

Currently, I've been interested...ish...in making designs of stuff out of things. Mostly horses out of things, actually.

Random horses that I made out of shells and rocks:

Shell Horse

Horse made of rocks on the beach

Horse made out of granite

...And here's a circle-ish design made out of paper cranes. Really, the only cool thing about his is that they're all reused parts of a science project report that I had to do. It sure felt good to chop it up to make these...

First "Layer"

Second (Or maybe third?) "Layer"

Next "Layer" That I decided to photograph

And the next

Close-up of the center

From a different angle

---

Dragon sketches

Most of these will just be practice stuff, so they'll have random other things around them, too...

Dragon that I drew in school

...Dream of a dragon drinking tea

Web-Footed dragon

Random dragon(s)

Jumping Dragon

A large assembleage of small dragons

---

Stuff that I don't really want to think about at the moment goes down here.

My other sketches: (At the moment, my scanner stinks. When my dad decides it's time to hook up the new one, these'll look way better.)

Donkey

Donkey

Donkey

Cat

Cat sitting on a saddlepad. I couldn't rotate it.

I drew the cats from pictures that I took- I looked at them while I drew, I didn't trace them.

Color picture from one of my sketches:

Colored Donkey

(It sort of stinks.)

My sister's sprites: (Mostly made from my sketches xd.png)

user posted imageuser posted image

My Sprite:

user posted image

---

I don't know why you would, but please don't use anything posted here without asking first. I'll probably grant you permission, but still...

I'm currently working on drawing better dragons and horses. I've been looking at pictures to learn about anatomy, etc., so I hope that I'll get better. If anyone happens to want a picture of something, especially an equine, I'd gladly take requests. Here's the form.

Username:

Creature:

Action/postition that the creature should be in:

Medium used: (I can may a sprite-like thing, or just a color picture like I did with the above donkey. I'm best at sketches, though.)

Color (If any):

Anything else?:

Edited by Snow Plow

Um...I guess I'm back to actually caring about this. I redid the thread, got rid of my old pictures, posted new ones...So. Here it is, I guess.

Username: RainStar13

Creature: My Dragon-sona, Night Rain

Action/position that the creature should be in: Flying

Medium used: Digital picture please.

Color (If any): Yes, please.

Anything else?: Reference

Thank you! biggrin.gif

Also, I remember seeing you around Dragon Requests, but you didn't post any of your dragon sketches on this thread. Just wondering if you could maybe post some of the ones you've done? :3

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Username: RainStar13

Creature: My Dragon-sona, Night Rain

Action/position that the creature should be in: Flying

Medium used: Digital picture please.

Color (If any): Yes, please.

Anything else?: Reference

Thank you! biggrin.gif

Also, I remember seeing you around Dragon Requests, but you didn't post any of your dragon sketches on this thread. Just wondering if you could maybe post some of the ones you've done? :3

Blessed Be! ~Rain

I'll start working on that now! I love the colors on it! biggrin.gif

I've been too lazy to post my dragon sketches so far...that, plus most of the ones that I've kept stink. Still, now that we've got the scanner hooked up...

I'll post them when I'm done xd.png

...Here's the flat color.

user posted image

It's really not great...I've never colored dragons before. Sorry about that...

Do you want it to be shaded?

Edited by Snow Plow

I'll start working on that now!  I love the colors on it!  biggrin.gif

I've been too lazy to post my dragon sketches so far...that, plus most of the ones that I've kept stink.  Still, now that we've got the scanner hooked up...

I'll post them when I'm done xd.png

...Here's the flat color.

user posted image

It's really not great...I've never colored dragons before.  Sorry about that...

Do you want it to be shaded?

Well from what I remember I really liked your dragon sketches. Can't wait to see them! smile.gif

Sure, I'd like it if you could shade it. And, is that pure black? Because I'd suggest going with a really dark gray instead of black. I usually use black for the outline, and then dark gray for whatever is supposed to be black in the picture.

Just a little suggestion, 'cuz I had trouble with that when I started digital art. I couldn't figure out how to shade the black parts when I already had pure black in there. xd.png

I like it so far, though. Although I've changed the back feet into a paw-type since I drew that ref pic. It doesn't matter though. My sonas change too much for anyone to get the most recent ones right. xd.png

Blessed Be! ~Rain

user posted image

Thanks so much for the tip! It really helps! biggrin.gif

I can change the back feet if you want me to.

I really can't figure out how to shade the wings.

It's looking really nice! By the way do you use a mouse or tablet?

Thanks! I use a mouse. Man, do I wish that I had a tablet xd.png

So do I biggrin.gif Slowly persuading my uncle to get me one.

Do you know how to make the background transparent? If you don't I can do that for you ^^

I have no idea how to make the background transparent...I've been trying to figure it out for awhile. laugh.gif

Wow dese are awesome :3. May I have somethin'?

Username: Dragongirl10188

Creature: Dragon

Action/postition that the creature should be in: Just the muzzle lowered and the mouth shut... I want it to be nicey

Medium used: Sketchy pwease. But... Look in Anything Else.

Color (If any): On your photoshop/paint whatever you use, could you colour it? I'd like the colour something like dis

Anything else?: Could you post a sketch if possible then post a version of it coloured aswell? I'd like a sketch den thingy. Transparent background.

Thanks!

_Dragon_

user posted image

Thanks so much for the tip!  It really helps!  biggrin.gif

I can change the back feet if you want me to.

I really can't figure out how to shade the wings.

You're welcome.

You don't have to change the back feet, but you can if you want.

Shading wings is pretty hard until you get the hang of it. I just recently tried shading a stretched-out wing. I'm not sure if I failed or not. xd.png

Some examples:

For folded wings I do this. For stretched-out wings I did this.

For transparency, I use layers on Gimp. Gimp is free, and it's really similar to Photoshop. It took me a while to figure out how to use layers though. xd.png

You should ask for a tablet for your birthday. That's how I got mine.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Okay I quickly made a horrible tutorial.

And here's the link to the program.

Thank you! biggrin.gif

RainStar13 - thanks for showing me those pictures - they really helped! smile.gif

DragonGirl10188 - I'll start working on that, although it may take awhile because it's Monday. Also, I've never drawn a dragon in that position before. xd.png

EDIT: Here's RainStar13's (I think transparent?) picture

user posted image

Edited by Snow Plow

Thank you!  biggrin.gif

RainStar13 - thanks for showing me those pictures - they really helped! smile.gif

DragonGirl10188 - I'll start working on that, although it may take awhile because it's Monday.  Also, I've never drawn a dragon in that position before.  xd.png

EDIT:  Here's RainStar13's (I think transparent?) picture

user posted image

It looks lovely, thank you. smile.gif

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Here's the sketch:

Dragon

I really messed up on the wings and feet, and i had to change the tail position a bit to make it fit...sorry...

*pokes thread D:*

Username: MangaFreak

Creature: Chocobo

Action/postition that the creature should be in: Hopping on one foot.

Medium used: Digital please.

Color (If any): x

Anything else?: Nope, thanks. happy.gif

My uncle let me borrow his tablet for awhile c:

I'm feeling swamped by schoolwork. DragonGirl10188, I'm sorry that I haven't finished your picture - I am working on it when I have time.

MangaFreak - I'll start working on that once I've finished DragonGirl10188's dragon.

Nice job on convincing your uncle to let you use his tablet!

I'm sorry...I've forgotten about this. I'm not feeling any artistic inspiration. Call it procrastination, whatever you want, but I can't/really can't motivate myself (Whichever you prefer) to keep up with this. I'm sorry. I hope that no one will really care that much.