grayson1314

Ultimate Creatures

I see you can find pidgey's in the feild area. This might be hard but It would be cool if there was a day/night symstem were you could find only certin pokemon at those times like hoothoot could be a night exclusive and sentret a day execulsive.

Day/Night is hard to do, unless the person is ALWAYS on to change it.

But if you have the time to, that's a nice addition ; )

here would be good places for some pokemon

forest:

wurmple ( commen)

heracross ( rare)

scyther ( rare)

pinser ( rare)

combee ( uncommen)

pikach ( rare)

Feild:

zigzagoon ( commen)

pocheyna ( commen)

tauros ( rare)

miltank ( rare)

shinx ( commen)

nidoran female ( uncommen)

nidoran male ( uncommen)

these are just suggestions and are not all the pokemon that would regulay be in those areas.

I guess I will help with ideas for when and how you could get some pokemon.

wurmple:

where to fnd: forest

days you could find it: tuesday- turusday and saturday.

What time you could find it: any time of day

rarity: commen

This does seem like a GPX+ rip off

You should have came up with your very own unique name like I did. Also, move the credits to Nintendo, and GAME FREAK up.

Also, put a proper copyright.

OK, I just felt like I had a few things to say....

First off, the thing that I found the most annoying is the amount of clicks. I understand that you want it to be a popular website, but isn't that everyone's dream? I advise until you get it to be popular, you keep the clicks MUCH lower. Like 5. Or 10.

Second off, a little more writing might do some good, a little bit more of a story. An adventure page would be good too. I DO like the part with the fields and forest- Perhaps you can help evolve that? Perhaps when you enter the forest you can encounter Celebi on a few exclusive dates?

Third, in the Shop, those prices are RIDICULOUSLY high, compared to the amount of cash that you receive in the beginning of the game. I advise you either lower the prices of the eggs in the shop, or give players more money when they join. Maybe both.

Fourth, the CSS is kind of...Plain. Its just random green blocks. I'm not sure what anyone else thinks, but I think it could use a little...Sparkle, you know?

Lastly, put some serious work into it and it will pay off. A big story, adventure pages, lower click amounts, and cheaper prices will make a HUGE difference in the popularity- As most people don't like to wait forever to have their eggs hatch. No one DARE lecture me on patience. 25 is patience, 50 is outrageous.

On the bright side, I would love to help you with these things. I happen to enjoy website designing, and can add eggs and other adopts if needed.

Wow. that must be my longest post EVER xd.png

Anyway, good luck with your site, whether you take my opinions or not.

Edited by miggyrox789

O_o

The shadow lugia on my takes over 200 clicks to hatch...

BUT it cracks and has a prettyful glow while it hatches. :3

You should see how long it takes to hatch an egg at GPX+.

Also, novelty and legendaries, to me, could take a while to hatch, mainly legendaries. If they hatch around 50 clicks, AT LEAST let them crack on the way.

Besides, once a site is really active, then the eggs hatch in like, 5 minutes.

Anyways, if your eggs take time to hatch, then make sure they at least crack.

Oh, if you get tired of waiting for dem eggs, then click here.

IK about GPX+, but it has TONS of members. 50 clicks is just too much for a beginning website.

Legendaries are okay, but starters?

And, yes, cracks are a good idea. :3

50 is insane when your website is new, but normal when you can get a lot of member.

Another thing would be working on checking the grammar, and miggy pointed the other stuff.

Maybe special forms too, through promos or something..

Now to hatch the numbers are 15, 20, 25, and 40

Edited by grayson1314