grayson1314

Ultimate Creatures

Ultimate Creatures is my new Adoptable website.

Adoptables:

Bullbasaur Line

Charmander Line

Squirtle Line

Caterpie Line

Weedle Line

Pidgy Line

Eneko

Shatter

And more

Edited by grayson1314

You should probably change the CSS, your text pages and add at least 5 adoptables.

Advertising right now won't do much as there is nothing on the website.

Wish you luck.

If you want help with the CSS i can always try to help ya. Im not great at it but i guess i can still help if you give me a specific theme.

tongue.gif i'D have to join.

Another note. The clicks to hatch is just insane... 50 in comparison that if you make them evolve at the levels they normally do is crazy.

Well tell you what, ive had a website for about two months, the most i got was 39 users.

Especially if yours is a pokemon one (Which out there are PLENTY, even mine. ), i doubt you'll get much until you add some uniqueness to yours.

Im not trying to be rude, i just want to help.

First, you need a new CSS, adventures, and fun.

Because else it'll look bland and boring.

Im sorry but right now it reminds me of a GPX+ rip off.

Novelties could have a different name, poketch too. (I do know poketch is the real name, but you misspelled it.)

While i do know there is novelty pokemons, in the real game( Such as Ditto ), the way you are making it just reminds me of gpx....Sorry.

And what's with ''Sprites Ripped by Commander Wymsy of GTSplus'' in the bottom of the page?

Okay but what's with mentioning Wymsy on your website.... i don't get it...

For what? Taking the sprites from games...? You do know these sprites are available everywhere on the net, right?

Alright because it didn't really make sense and sounded like you took the sprites off GPX+....lol.

Have fun

You should make it that eggs like caterpie and weedle are there all the time but others like pikachu only occasnily are there at certin times.