crazywargod

Pokemon Anime Show

Ok so in order to keep this particular subject out of other pokemon topics. crazywargod gives you this topic. Any ranting or complainin or love of the anime comes here. Enjoy or not to your leasure.

Well he first got cyndaquil? Then treeko? then turtwig. So I would hope wotter.

Doesn't this belong in Visual Media?

Anyway, I loved the original series, but it became terrible by the beginning of Sinnoh, IMO.

Doesn't this belong in Visual Media?

Yep.

Anyway, I think team rocket needs to get a starter for once. Preferable Jesse getting a Wotter.

If Jesse got Mijumaru I would cry from happiness. I may be judging simply from Iris, but I think Best Wishes is going to be just as generic, boring and tasteless as it was from Advanced Battle to Galactic Battles.

Don't get me wrong though, I think that Advanced Battle and Battle Frontier had the best title sequences ever.

~It's a battle win or lose...~

How does this get moved then?

Just ask a mod to move it for you.

Do I use the report button or PM one. Sorry never done this before.

Do I use the report button or PM one. Sorry never done this before.

I'd PM one

I think they completely ruined it when they got rid of misty. They also always continue the same thing with every season and every episode. Its getting way to predictable =/

There are a few errors in my mind that intimidate or confuse me about Pokemon anime.

Why does brock never open his eyes? 3: theres only one episode where he creeps the karpz out of a larvitar when he opens them.

Why is Ash still 10 years of age? i think the pokemon series started in 1996, so he should be about 24? Lol.

Why is their new companion (like misty and may) always gotta be a girl? I liked the fact max was in advanced... but now they're gone.

But right now i wish i could walk up to Jessie and James and shout at them for stalking ash and his friends over a rodent, and all the time they always end up in the sky.

So yeah, COMPLAINT COMPLAINT COMPLAINT xd.png i wuv the series anyway <3

Ash is actually 11. But really he should be older. At least 14. If not older.

I wish jessie and james got better pokemon and could actully fight ash without using some kind of robot.

10 bucks says that iris will start out as a whiny brat, the girl companions ALWAYS do.

and i meant outside the starter.

I miss Misty too. May was okay, but Misty was way better. And I can't stand Dawn

And what I don't get is that Pikachu is amazingly powerful, but a Pachirisu/Buizel that's probably only Level 10 beats it

Why is their new companion (like misty and may) always gotta be a girl? I liked the fact max was in advanced... but now they're gone.

Because if there was a male companion, you'd get a ton of Ash/him shipping, like Palletshipping only crazier. I don't think most of the world is ready to see Ash with anyone but Gary Oak. tongue.gif

Plus, how is Pokemon supposed to appeal to creepy pedophiles if it doesn't have a young girl in very skimpy clothes as one of the main characters?

And what I don't get is that Pikachu is amazingly powerful, but a Pachirisu/Buizel that's probably only Level 10 beats it

Yea thats one thing that really annoys me. They barely even follow along with the rules of the videogames. In the anime all the pokemon would be about lvl 15 and they're on like what? The elite four I think.

Anyway, I loved the original series, but it became terrible by the beginning of Sinnoh, IMO.

This.

Gligar/Gliscor was the only one I liked afterwards. The one where she evolves is alright, even if only to see Ash get hurt, but meh.

The old episodes were awesome.

I know all of the theme songs by heart. XD

Every episode after May left just kept going downhill, IMO. She was awesome, being all tomboyish while still being girly. The only episode I really enjoyed of D/P (the one before Galactic Battles, the name escapes me) was when May came back.

The seasons before May were alright though too. I can't stand Dawn though. She seems so whiny. Plus, it's like Ash's voice hit puberty while the rest of him didn't. I saw an episode of Galactic Battles last week, he was around as tall as some trainer's waist.

Wut.

I saw an episode of Galactic Battles last week, he was around as tall as some trainer's waist.

Wut.

ASH YER SHRINKING