St. Jimmy

Language

Polish is my first language, but I'm getting better at English each day.

I speak German a tiny bit and whenever I meet someone from Germany I'm like "Wie heißt er?!!" Dx

I'm also unwillingly learning Filipino as I play a game where some people refuse to speak English. >_>

Polish is my first language, but I'm getting better at English each day

You're Polish? Me too, nice to meet you wink.gif

Polish is my first language, but I learning English for 9 years, now I'm in "advanced class of English" biggrin.gif I know some Russian, because I learned that language in primary school about 4 years, but now I forget all of them xd.png

I speak German a tiny bit and whenever I meet someone from Germany I'm like "Wie heißt er?!!" Dx

Yeah.. my German looks like:

"Gu-te-n T-a-g. I -chchchchc heiSS-e Vi-ctor" xd.png

It's weird, lot of hiperlong word, I'm learning that language around 3 years and I totally can't speak therein!

Also I love Japanese, but I don't know a lot. This is only "hobby" biggrin.gif Much words I learned from anime and music (mostly vocaloids)

Russian was the first and I do know English (sort of a mix between American and British. Something like that) somewhere around 80%. Was learning Spanish, but abandoned it.

I speak english and chinese.. im very fluent at both as well :b.

Chinese was my first language but learned english not much after, no accents on either. (though i might have a very slight canadian accent..)

I can speak English, and Spanish and French decently well. English is my first language and I learnt Spanish for two years (still learning it now) and French for two (not learning anymore, although I would like to in my own time).

I want to learn German, Italian and Japanese eventually.

I speak English like most people have said. But, I am learning French in school. Also, I know bits and pieces of a language from the Southern tip of India where my family is from. It is called Malayalam.

I'm stupid and dumb and only know English. I used to know a fair bit of Japanese, but now it's alllll down the drain. And sometimes on good days I can remember Russian words. `n`

English-only, please - even if you have to use google translate for those other languages. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

English. I know how to speak and translate Latin, but its a dead language so I guess it doesn't count.

I know a few phrases in Spanish, German, and Italian

My native language is Chinese.

Also good at English ( British ), I have studied in UK for 6 year. Now I stay in Roma, that means I need to learn a bit of Italian. But I really not good at letter "r" in Italian. TuT

Know basic of French, just *basic*

English is my first language, and I do French and German in school- I definitely wouldn't say I'm fluent in either though! I'll probably stop taking lessons in them next year, too, although I hope to keep learning them in a club or something.

The only language that I'd really like to learn (at the moment) is Afrikaans. Since I'm half South African, it'd be nice to speak the language!

I'm from Croatia so my native language is Croatian smile.gif

Know basic Italian ,good in English xd.png

Swiss-German is my native language, so I do also speak and understand German quite perfectly :3 I understand pretty much everything in english, but I'm quite out of practice concerning speaking and writing. This is pretty sad, a few years ago I could write english textes without thinking.

I understand quite a bit of french though I'm hardly speaking it anymore.

I'm a language freak! xd.png

First language is Italian; I took some French but it never stuck. I can read but not write/speak it. Then I took Latin and ancient Greek for the past five years; Japanese has been a hobby since I was 11 and Icelandic since last summer. I can manage Spanish since it's so similar to Italian (and I took some interest in it). My aim is to learn as many languages as I can! I luff 'em!

Actually, if anyone here can speak either Japanese or Icelandic and could help... Drop me a PM, pretty please? xd.png And I'd be really, really happy to help with everything I know. Just discussing grammar and languages makes this poor freak happy.

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

Native language is English. I can understand very, very basic French and Spanish, but certainly wouldn't be able to hold a conversation in either language. I also know a little bit of German.

I can speak and is best at English, although it isn't my first language. I learned Chinese first, and I can sort of speak it fluently, but I cannot write it. I can write very few words, and I want to learn more, but I don't actually want to relearn. tongue.gif I'm too lazy. I'm also learning a bit of French at school.

I speak English fluently and am partial with German - all of my dragons have German names to help me since it kind of forces me to keep thinking in German. xd.png

I am studying Japanese as part of my degree. It's very enjoyable and I take it very seriously.

First language is Italian, and I studied English for 8 years at school. I'm quite good at reading it but no so good at speaking.

I studied Latin for some years too, but now it is quote gone.

I know a (very) basic German, and would like to study French one day or another (I can already understand a bit it since it is quite similar to Italian)

Besides English, I speak Spanish (my mother tongue) and Catalan. I'd like to learn German and Finnish smile.gif

Edited by Nihilophobia

English is my native tongue, but I am also currently learning Japanese. ^-^ I'm on my second semester in college and it is going really well. I took two years of German in high school, but I forgot 99% of it. :/

English is my native tongue, but I am also currently learning Japanese. ^-^ I'm on my second semester in college and it is going really well. I took two years of German in high school, but I forgot 99% of it. :/

Which textbook do you use? I'm in my second semester as well.