St. Jimmy

Language

i speak English fluently (as it's my native language) and some Spanish (three years of it in school after this next year). I know a few sentences in Norwegian, German, Chinese, and French and more than a few words in Italian, Japanese, Swedish, and Greek. I plan on learning a lot more once I get some more time on my hands.

Languages are my thing. wink.gif

Edited by Emmerz24

I speak English, and am learning to speak in school, English, French, German, Latin and ancient Greek. Dropping Latin and Greek next year though :3

I know English, of course. And I'm working on learning Russian and German.

I eventually hope to learn more, though. Such as Romanian and Polish.

i have learned a bit of spanish from school and soon ill be learning a bit of french

My native languages are German and Hungarian, but my German is way better as I grew up in Germany and still live there.

Besides, I speek English (as you can see tongue.gif), French and Italian. I have tried learning Japanese but couldn't continue it as I don't have any possibilities where I live right now.

English. I'm not going to bother learning a different language. (the spanish teacher can try all she wants ><)

I speak English, and a few phrases from the German, Spanish, and Japanese languages. I would like to learn more words from these three, as many people speak Spanish, I'm German, and I want to visit Japan some day. smile.gif

My native language is Finnish but I speak English quite well too (or so I like to think :P). I can also speak Spanish and Swedish, but nowhere near as well as English.

I'd really like to learn Japanese and Latin. ^^

My main language is English. I am a weak speaker of Spanish. Learning Hangul/Korean. My friend is trying to teach me French. No offense intended, but I'm having a hard time with the French and wonder if I should call it quits...

I can speak English, I'm learning French in school (mandatory until after Gr. 9), and I'm currently self-teaching myself Japanese until I can sign up for classes down by our local Japanese Cultural Centre.

English is my native language. I wouldn't say I'm fluent in French, but I can hold a conversation and get by in France pretty well. I went to school there for three months, so I'm pretty good at understanding and speaking. Shocking at writing though, my grammar is atrocious.

I speak English as a native and I'm learning French. I'm alright at writing though it could use some work. I also know a bit of Japanese but not enough to hold a conversation.

わたしは毎日日本語のクラスへいきます。日本語が大好きですよ!でも、一年生です。

I go to Japanese class everyday. I like Japanese a lot, but I am only a first year student. Still, I'm making progress.

English is my first language but I am learning Spanish at school and may be switching to 2 years of Mandarin next year.

I mostly speak English, I did learn some French in my younger years, but I've mostly forgotten. I would LOVE to be able to speak Japanese though, and read it too tongue.gif.

English. I'm not going to bother learning a different language. (the spanish teacher can try all she wants ><)

That's sad. I assume you never plan to travel ? Cos there is no reason people in other countries should speak English just to help you out.

I only speak english. I do not plan to travel, so there would be no need for me to speak another language.

The countries I would travel to speak english.

I speak Welsh and English fluently, and I know basic phrases in french (the type you find in the guestbook) and my german... I can communicate averagely if I use sign language as well, but then I always use the wrong tenses and stuff and end up offending people :L

I also have a bet that if my friend and I (who is from Bulgaria) end up going to the same uni and live in the same room doing the same degree, I will learn Bulgarian. Two years ago it was a joke...now it's becoming more and more possible each day tongue.gif