trueway

Best Movie

Astro Boy! (2009 version) xd.png I love that movie! I like How To Train Your Dragon too! They're my two favorites. I tend to realy like animated movies over others.

The Great Escape was good! Ladyhawke <3 loved it! How to train your made me want a night fury badly! The Croods! Bruce Almighty!!!!

Iron Man 3. Holy censorkip.gif, but I was left a little puddle of squeeing fangirl joy after that movie. I couldn't say much but "Holy crap" the rest of the day, because good god, that was fantastic. There is nothing I didn't like about that movie, *especially* how they dealt with the Mandarin thing. Also: House Party Protocol. (That's totally going to be the name of my next imaginary band.) I am having SUCH a hard time not irritating the censorkip.gif out of people by babbling at them about how OH MY GO GO SEE IT NOW good the thing is.

I don't actually watch many movies. Most of them are CGI animated films (they're not just for kids, you know?) These are the favourites I can remember off the top of my head.

The Lion King, 'nuff said.

Cameron's Avatar. I know some people criticize the story, but as one who doesn't watch that much anyway, the way it's played with makes it one of the best storylines I've seen. Acting is mostly great, the CGI is truly stunning and it's one of the few movies that really scared and saddened me~

How to Train Your Dragon. If you've watched it, you know what I mean when I say 'awesome.'

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole. Sooo ya. Weak story and character development, and I'd rather it stayed dark and possibly heading into the 'M' rating (it nearly is anyway. Sooo much violence by most movie standards) than have random bits of humour thrown in. On the contrary, some of the voice acting is great (not Soren's actor, he just sounds too 'perfect and forever doing the right thing' xP) and the CGI? What can I say about the CGI? Best I've ever seen. xd.png

Those are all my favourites which I can remember right now~

Close favourites:

Disney's Dinosaur. Oh, if only they hadn't made the creatures speak...

Madagascar 3. It's just plain fun to watch :3

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. Always liked the Ice Age movies, but this one's the best imo. It has dinosaurs and an insane weasel and dinosaurs...

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. I just wish they got Little Creek a better voice actor x3

Aaand yeah. That's all I can remember for now, really.

I'm tied between Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and The Flight Of Dragons.

If you haven't seen them I suggest watching them though In Chitty Chitty Bang Bang the Child Catcher is really creepy..... Just saying.

Thin Ice is my absolute favourite. *scratches head* I also really liked Throw Momma From the Train and Pretty Bird, though.

Without getting too spoilerific, I'll just say this much about them:

Thin Ice was hilarious, smart, and fast. Blink-and-you-miss-it in some spots. It took me two viewings to finally get everything. This is just... pretty much my ideal movie. If you haven't seen it, I STRONGLY suggest that you do.

Pretty Bird is similar to Thin Ice in terms of character and theme, but a whole 'nother story. While Thin Ice has mystery elements to it, Pretty Bird is really just this masterfully sad movie. It has this excellent combination of being brutally honest and down-to-earth while still remaining fairly fantastical.

Throw Momma From the Train is, without a doubt, the funniest movie I have ever seen. There is nothing I can find fault with. It's a dark, well-paced ride of laughs and quirky characters. <3

and on another note:

LascielsShadow: aw yis iron man 3 cool.gif this was a good movie.

I'm a huge fan of psychological horrors/thrillers. So my first two favorite movies are either A Tale of two Sisters, which is a Korean film about two girls living with their dad and evil step mom. That was the first movie in a long time that really scared me half to death. And I loved the way the horror was presented, it isn't a typical boo scare movie, it's very dark, and very atmospheric.

My second favorite of this category is Shutter Island. I think the movie was very well done, and I hope to read the book.

I saw A Tale of Two Sisters several years ago, when I was 11 or so. =D It was good, from what I remember! And I hear all this praise about Shutter Island, I need to see it.

That reminds me: The Perfect Host was a wonderful movie as well. It would have been one of my absolute favourites if they had ended it (kind spoiler-ish?? doesn't really reveal too much about the story itself though) right after he woke up in the garbage and before we got any of the police stuff.

bolded the movie titles because i mentioned a few =P

Edited by Zovesta

Hm...I would say either 5 Centimeters per Second or Les Miserables <3

Whoops...I forgot Disney's Dinosaur, loved that movie when I was little^^

Edited by XiaoChibi

Les miserables was pretty decent

That's all we really watched in my French Class biggrin.gif So I find it a pretty good movie

My favorite movie is the Princess Bride.

"And never go up against a Cecilian when death is on the line! Haha ha ha! Ha ha h-"

Favorite movie I've seen? I can't possibly decide. Best movie I've seen? Hugo. Brilliant in all aspects, and gives a wonderful sense of fantasy mixed with reality.

I didn't like either of the Avatars, but hey, what do I know?