trueway

Best Movie

Avatar, hands down. The Na'vi are spellbinding, the graphics are mindblowing, and the way the story plays out has my hopes and fears flowing with the characters in tandem every time I get the opportunity to see it.

After that... Ninja Assassin, followed by Prince of Persia.

I'm a big fan of burton films, especially The Nightmare Before Christmas and Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I also like Avatar, not the last Airbender, the one on Pandora with the Na'vi.

District 9, American History X and Inception for me.

Daaaaymn just can't get enough, I swear I've watched district 9 atleast 6-7 times and it still isn't old AT ALL. American History X has an amazing (and slightly heartbreaking) story and I love Inception for the plot, SPX and the actors (mmm Joseph Gordan-Levitt and Tom Hardy).

Aliens - Just way to awesome for words

Toy Story 3 - Yep I LOVE this movie, having literally grown up with the Toy Story movies it really pulled at my heart strings at the ending cool.gif

This could go on forever with me but I'll just post my top three: 1.Labrynth 2.Zombieland 3.Where The Heart Is

My favorite movie is The Princess Bride. Best movie I've ever seen? Beats me.

The best movies for me would probably be "The nightmare before christmas", "Pirates of the Caribbean", "Alice in Wonderland" (no, not the old one, I mean Tim Burton's), "The outlander" and "Avatar" (no, not the last airbender, you probably know which one I mean if I say Na'vi)... And I like the Transformers movies really much too, but I don't know if I count them as the best ones...

I'm a huge fan of psychological horrors/thrillers. So my first two favorite movies are either A Tale of two Sisters, which is a Korean film about two girls living with their dad and evil step mom. That was the first movie in a long time that really scared me half to death. And I loved the way the horror was presented, it isn't a typical boo scare movie, it's very dark, and very atmospheric.

My second favorite of this category is Shutter Island. I think the movie was very well done, and I hope to read the book.

My third favorite movie is Begotten. It tells the story of biblical creation through human pain and suffering. It's shot entirely in black and white, has absolutely no dialogue or music, and is very abstract. There is nothing else like it, I would recommend it to anyone willing to seek a different form of cinematic art.

My personal favorite movie is Ladyhawke, which almost no one has ever heard of. A tragic oversight, in my opinion.

I love Ladyhawke too, and it really surprised me at how little known it was when it came up in one of my classes a few years back. It's a wonderful film and a beautiful story <3

Hm... I've got a lot of favorites, but the one that comes to mind right now is The Crow ^^; one the one hand, it's so cheesy! But I think that's a big part of what makes it awesome, to me. The bleak but romantic 'urban gothic' world its set in, as well as Eric's story, and the other characters, manages to draw me in every time.

Very hard to narrow down to just one favorite film, but if I had to my favorite movie is....

Legends of the Fall. The acting is spot-on, the cinematography is breathtaking and the story pulls you in and leaves you wanting for more. It's an amazing film.

I saw "Ladyhawke" recently. It was pretty good, but not my very favourite.

My current favourites are "Inception", and "V for Vendetta". =)

Also "The Prestige". Yes, I can not just pick one. xd.png

Avatar atm but as soon as i buy the last airbender or it comes on netflix I'll change to that.

'How To Train Your Dragon' was good. I want a Night Fury now.

I've seen many great movies. my two favourites are The Chumscrabber and Human Traffic cool.gif