Kusanaetle

The Legend of Zelda series

Yay! I found a Zelda topic! Woo!

Zelda is my absolute favorite game. It has puzzles that are hard, it's an action game, and the storylines are totally awesome! Plus, the main charactor is a hot young man. wub.gif

As for my favorite game in the Zelda series, I'd have to say Majora's Mask. I love being able to go back and do everything over again if I wanted to (though it's not as fun without the clip scenes sad.gif) and all those side-quests? I'm the sort of player who loves to get distracted from the main plot. I like to take 'breaks' in the game, and all those side-quests in Majora make that so much easier.

Can't wait for Skyward Sword. Finally got the money to pre-order it today, so I'm going out tomorrow after class to pre-order it (and Super Mario 3D Land).

Also, if anyone has not played ALttP yet and is getting Skyward Sword, please do yourself a big favor and download it off of the Wii Shop Channel. It's 800 points and well worth the purchase (but don't be shy to use an online guide for some puzzles. A few of them were used for DRM purposes, since the original game came with a hint booklet that told you how to get through some of the worst puzzles).

-K-

I loooove Zelda! oddly enough, my Dad's also fairly into it.

I think the only games I haven't played (and completed) are spirit tracks and obviously skyward sword. not sure if I'll get skyward sword though, I just lost all interest in the wii...

I haven't been playing Zelda for that long, but I've been getting really into it. I bought OoT 3D the week it came out, cause I really wanted a new 3DS game. I'm loving it, and I haven't even beat the game once yet (I just finished the Forest Temple and that really annoying Poe Hunting side quest).

I've also been playing some Four Swords, all I need to do id beat Talus Cave and Vaati smile.gif

I'm hoping to be the new owner of Majora's Mask soon, it looks awesome tongue.gif I LOVE the Song of Healing, my favorite song in the whole series!

Majora's mask is an awesome game. personally I thought it rivalled OoT, but it was good for different reasons.

I pretty much loved all Zelda games.. I think Oot was my fav though.

Majora's Mask comes close but I don't think anything will ever be as good as Ocarina of Time.. Makes me get a nostalgic feeling :"P

Ocarina was the best, even beat master quest, a bit harder, but way more fun.

Damn Water Temple, had me stuck there for years till I found out I needed Din's Fire. sad.gif Majora's Mask was even harder sad.gif Btw,where did you find Nayrue"s Love,it was the only item i never found *excluding the gold skulltullas that is, i found about 45 of them.

Edited by rogue-fox

Nyaru's love is near the desert spirit temple.

For the skulltulas, listen hard for the scratching that they always make.

No, it's not. Not in the N64 version, not sure about the 3DS one. It's in Zora's Domain. More accuratly, Zora's Spring, with Lord Jabu-Jabu. There's a small island in the corner that you go to, and if you blow up the rocks there, the entrance to the Fairy's Spring is revealed.

That's Farore's Wind your thinking of. Farore's Wind is a teleportation spell. Nayru's Love is defensive spell.

My hubby and i really love the Zelda games!! I think we have almost everything from NES to Gameboy, the 64 and WII (and yes everything is still working tongue.gif). We even collected the walkthrough books and special edition stuff. Now the new game is coming in 2 days biggrin.gif can't wait to play it.

Edited by Miryana

Who here is getting Skyward Sword on the 20th? I preordered my special edition quite some time ago.

Preordered special addition also. I can't wait.

Me either! happy.gif I heard SS is supposed to be really good, but I'm keeping well away from any sites with spoilers, 'cause I want to be 100% surprised when I finally get my copy. I even went back and got a perfect score on OoT.

(All items, upgrades, and collectables, and no deaths. Just completed it a few hours ago, and, now that I've kicked Ganon's butt, it's time to show the new one who's boss. cool.gif)

I'm not big on Zelda, but from the first trailer I saw, I knew I had to have SS.

I can't wait to pick up my pre-orderd copy later today~<3

I got the special edition bundle, since I needed the controller. xd.png

I refuse to be spoilered on this game, too. It will not happen!

I've been looking forward to this day for months, and I haven't stopped talking about SS. But of all days for everyone to be busy, it would be today. *facepalm* My mom needs to drive a friend of hers to the airport (which I can understand) but my grandmother, who almost always stays at home on Sunday mornings, chose to go to church today of all days! Why does the world seem to not want me to get SS?

Edited by Lightstorm12000

So, I preordered the special edition bundle... the dude told me they were sold out and gave me the regular copy in compensation.... my father is pissed... but at least I got the game. I just wanted a new remote anyway for the bundle xd.png

I loooooove Twilight Princess. Looove everything! Graphics, Plotline, everything! I haven't finished however, as I am stuck on a noob level that I should've past months ago. The caravan level. I can't do it. I can get past the bridge and wave one, but I can't ride/shoot/put out fires.

I loooooove Twilight Princess. Looove everything! Graphics, Plotline, everything! I haven't finished however, as I am stuck on a noob level that I should've past months ago. The caravan level. I can't do it. I can get past the bridge and wave one, but I can't ride/shoot/put out fires.

Use the Gale Boomerang to put out the fires. If you have trouble keeping up, use the autotarget or ride ahead of the caravan.

Got my limited edition Zelda 3DS and the special edition Skyward Sword. It's so cool and I love the plotline.

I think I've almost finished Skyward Sword. It's been really great so far; the only particularly challenging areas were in the Lanayru region. I've been wasting a lot of time trying to get all of the extra goodies around Skyloft.

Not even close to finishing Skyward Sword. Trouble is, Link wields the sword right-handed, and I can only use the Wii remote left-handed. My fighting skills are screwed up D:. And I'm stuck in Lanaryu Temple.