Kusanaetle

The Legend of Zelda series

I actually never found all of the *SPOILER* triforce shards. I had trouble finding all the sea charts. So right now, i'm playing all the zelda games I have from oldest to newest and trying to complete it 100% without using a guide. Wish me luck! I'm going to need it....

For your sake I hope you don't own Majora's Mask. If so, then you will not accomplish your goal.

Twilight Princess. It was my very first console game ever and I think it has the best music. I'm one that's wooed by music. So if the music sucks, there's a high chance that I'll hate whatever it is.

Woah now. OoT definitely has a better soundtrack. Most of the good songs in TP came from OoT.

However my favorite Zelda song is not in either of those games. (However it is referenced in OoT [or maybe MM, I'm not sure] by a Zora)

For your sake I hope you don't own Majora's Mask. If so, then you will not accomplish your goal.

I did complete majora's mask 100% before my marathon, but I was using a guide. tongue.gif This time, no guides. Lets hope I remember some stuff from the guides. I think I will be pulling my hair out on the *SPOILER* Anju and Kafei quest, trying to remember how to get the sun's mask. laugh.gif

However my favorite Zelda song is not in either of those games. (However it is referenced in OoT [or maybe MM, I'm not sure] by a Zora)

It is played after *SPOILER* you get all the transformation masks and play for the zora manager of the band the indigo-go's in each and every form, that way, you can get that mask. (I forgot what it's called, the one where someone's crying).

Do I know my Zelda or what? laugh.gif

I remember the band Zora saying something about playing The Ballad Of The Windfish, but I don't remember them actually playing it.

Anyway, it didn't come from that game; it came from Link's Awakening.

I remember the band Zora saying something about playing The Ballad Of The Windfish, but I don't remember them actually playing it.

Anyway, it didn't come from that game; it came from Link's Awakening.

Yes, the music you play for the zora manager is called Ballad of the windfish, but it originally came from Link's awakening.

Anyways, has anyone ever captured the legendary green chu jelly in Twilight Princess? I haven't yet and I don't know what it does but it's even more rare then the golden chu jelly.

The only ones i've played were OoT MM and TP Loved OoT and TP but MM really irritated me because it kept reseting me after 3 days when i couldnt figure stuff out.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Anyways, has anyone ever captured the legendary green chu jelly in Twilight Princess? I haven't yet and I don't know what it does but it's even more rare then the golden chu jelly.

There is legendary green chu jelly? O.o

I've never even heard of such a thing, let alone found it.

The only ones i've played were OoT MM and TP Loved OoT and TP but MM really irritated me because it kept reseting me after 3 days when i couldnt figure stuff out.
Did you try using the reversed song of time? It slows time to a crawl (Somewhere between 33-50% of normal time), and such an advantage helps substantially. At least I've never had any problems navigating dungeons with that in mind, although each generally required a second excursion for stray fairies and such. Edited by Volcove

There is legendary green chu jelly? O.o

I've never even heard of such a thing, let alone .

Yeah, there is a green chu jelly. You get it when you mix the golden chu jelly with the blue chu jelly.

Did you try using the reversed song of time? It slows time to a crawl (Somewhere between 33-50% of normal time), and such an advantage helps substantially. At least I've never had any problems navigating dungeons with that in mind, although each generally required a second excursion for stray fairies and such.

Yes, the song time reversed really helps. I think you need to use to beat the game. I don't think you could finish the dungeons quickly enough with the regular time.

Yes, the song time reversed really helps. I think you need to use to beat the game. I don't think you could finish the dungeons quickly enough with the regular time.

Actually, my first or first couple of play-throughs I beat MM without using the Reversed Song of Time. Had to use the Song of Time to start Great Bay Temple over again when I ran out of time, and I didn't even bother trying to start Stone Tower Temple on the same cycle that I got the Elegy of Emptiness, but I did beat it without it.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Actually, my first or first couple of play-throughs I beat MM without using the Reversed Song of Time. Had to use the Song of Time to start Great Bay Temple over again when I ran out of time, and I didn't even bother trying to start Stone Tower Temple on the same cycle that I got the Elegy of Emptiness, but I did beat it without it.

Yeah, but did you get all the stray fairies? (on your first playthrough where you don't know where any of the fairies are) If you did, you're my idol. laugh.gif

No, don't think so. I didn't really think much of the Stray Fairy's at the time so I didn't really bother (though I did get the Fierce Deity's Mask). I do now though.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

No, don't think so. I didn't really think much of the Stray Fairy's at the time so I didn't really bother (though I did get the Fierce Deity's Mask). I do now though.

Yeah, I got it too, but I didn't use it to fight Majora's mask. It's harder and more fun without it. laugh.gif

I've never actually battled Majora's Mask without it, I've heard it's MUCH harder, but maybe the I should try it on my next play-through, whenever that is (I'm too busy trying to complete HeartGold and SoulSilver before Black and White come out).

I love the original myself.. I tried playing the other games, but they didn't really grasp me and pull me in x]

The fierce deity mask makes Majora's mask cake in comparison to fighting normally, but it is still beatable either way.

Otherwise, considering that it is technically possible (albeit extremely difficult) to beat the game within a 6 in-game day period (including the 3 days trapped as a deku), beating dungeons without the reversed song of time isn't too unreasonable.

I don't remember what it was called but I remembered liking a zelda game on the N64

Link to the Past. It was the first one I played and really knew what I was doing. I really enjoyed OoT and Twilight Princess too. I haven't played The Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks yet though. sad.gif

I don't remember what it was called but I remembered liking a zelda game on the N64

It's probably either Ocarina of time or Majora's mask.

Link to the Past. It was the first one I played and really knew what I was doing. I really enjoyed OoT and Twilight Princess too. I haven't played The Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks yet though.  sad.gif

Have you played Wind Waker yet?

majoras mask!!!! its awesome!!!! (i miss playing it but my aunt stoped letting me play her game cube!!!! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif )

Edited by itsme!

I haven't played The Phantom Hourglass yet though. sad.gif

what?! ohmy.gif u havent played it yet???!!!?!?!?!?!??!!? blink.gif its awesome!!! play it! pleeeeeese!!!!!

what?! ohmy.gif u havent played it yet???!!!?!?!?!?!??!!? blink.gif its awesome!!! play it! pleeeeeese!!!!!

Probably not likely at this point. I have 3 kids that keep me quite busy and away from my gaming life. sad.gif But they are worth it! Maybe I can convince my husband to take them all to his parents for a weekend and I can have some serious gaming time! laugh.gif

I've only played Twilight Princess, so I'd have a biased vote, and therefore won't vote. I love the graphics for it though... and it doesn't seem as complicated as Ocarina of Time (which I watched someone play and was utterly bamboozled by it). Also, I LOVE the water for Twilight Princess. It's so fun to swim just because the water looks so nice. Legend of Zelda has always been kind of lonely, though, because you're the only person. I your horse is your only company (for a while, at least... sort of... not really...)

Hmm... now I don't feel like a hardcore-enough fan to post here seeing as everyone else has played most of the LoZ series...

I've played just about all the Zelda games ... wink.gif Of the current released ones, my Favorite three are (1st is favorite tongue.gif ) Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask and Ocarina Of Time. biggrin.gif

I can't wait for Skyward Sword to come out! xd.png Though I admit that Spirit Tracks, Wind Waker, a bit of Minish Cap and the last part of Link's Awakening were a bit lacking or disappointing compared to the rest of this wonderful series. sad.gif

I ordered Twilight Princess online. It'll be here soon... I hope.