Kusanaetle

The Legend of Zelda series

I don't think you can understand how MUCH I LOVE LEGEND OF ZELDA

I've played almost every game in existence, and I've liked all of them so far, but the one that takes the cake is definitely Majora's Mask.

Well, having played only one, my options are pretty limited, so...

Twilight Princess. Because wolves.

I want OoT, though. It looks like a lot of fun. And Majora's Mask so I can fight one of the easiest end bosses of any game. (FD Mask=OP)

So I got Link Between Worlds.

When I play it I look up and realize two hours or more have gone by :'D

It's really fun, I mean, it's a lot like link to the past, but obviously different story and challenges. The dungeons are 100% different as well.

And, I was really worried about the wall link thing being gimmicky, but it's actually a really cool ability. And, they use it a lot. I've been stuck on how to get places before I'm like, wait, I can use the wall. It's really changed the gameplay in that little aspect, thinking outside the boundaries.

Oh and Majora's Mask, is totally on the wall of Link's House/Later Ravio's Shop.

It's like a taunt to us, "you got this instead of MM 3D".... or maybe it's a hint? MM 3D soon?

those games are seriously best ever! i played them at my friend's when i was a little child, so when we bought our first (and so far, only) game console to the family almost ten years later, the newly released twilight princess was a must to have. (i actually could confess it was the reason why i wanted a console at all..) having played it through quite a many times, it was the time for getting the classic controller to be able to play windwaker. and then it was just about waiting for the skyward sword to be out. i have really tried to get addicted to other games as well, but it just doesn't happen. nowadays i usually have no time for gaming at all, but oh i get so eager and restless sometimes, lusting for another zelda maraton haha. when my life and all the school stuff gets easier, i do think this is going to change.. better warn my sister.

I love the Zelda series. Twilight Princess was my first, and remains to be my favorite.

I'm really enjoying A Link Between Worlds so far. Though I wish the weather vanes would stop telling me to take a break...

Legend of Zelda? Hands down one of my favourite video game franchises.

I've played most of the games down to 100% completion (call me sad), and I really enjoyed Link between Worlds.

Really need to play Link to the Past, though...

I'm loving Link between Worlds so much right now <3

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

I love Zelda! It's one of my favourite game series <3

I was just curious, though. Why has nobody ever played Phantom Hourglass? It's fantastic, IMO. All those people complaining about controls are wrong; they're really simple.

I love Zelda! It's one of my favourite game series <3

I was just curious, though. Why has nobody ever played Phantom Hourglass? It's fantastic, IMO. All those people complaining about controls are wrong; they're really simple.

I've played Phantom Hourglass and I've gotten use to the controls a little while later. Also the last Zelda game I played was Skyward Sword and the beetle is probably my favorite item. *hugs beetle*

About time too, I'm so excited about it! I've never finished the original so I can't wait to finally do so now.

Too bad the nintendo direct didn't have anything about Zelda WiiU, though. Would've liked more info on that, too!

Also pretty excited for the Amiibo compatibility with Hyrule Warriors. Link will now definitely be the first one I'm getting!

I just wish the Link figure didn't have that yellow stand pole part for holding him up. Really why did they go with that yellow, they should have kept it clear like in the prototype.

Yeah that was a very odd decision. I might actually repaint the pole to black or something more fitting than yellow. It's a shame the figures won't be of the quality the prototypes were.

It was inevitable, nothing is nice as the prototypes, but I really don't understand some of the choices in the changes.

That's a really good idea though about painting it! A solid color would look a lot better than that yellow.

Still waiting on a few characters to actually enter a new Zelda game- not a remake, but a new one.

(I'M LOOKING AT YOU, MASK SALESMAN. NO ONE REALLY RECOGNIZED YOU IN 2001.)

But Majora's Mask 3D will stave me off... for now.

Majora's Mask was the first Zelda game I really got into. Played it earlier this year, for the first time, and loved it so much. Skull Kid is my favorite character, and Deku Link is SO CUTE (of course, Link in general has a habit of being super adorable anyway). I even made a plushie of Deku Link.

user posted image

Heck yeah I'm excited for Majora's Mask 3D.

The BEST game series

I re-bought Twilight Princess after my brother lost it -.-

we had it when it first came out sad.gif

It's so amazing graphics are like <3

Really?

Games like 2048 were more recently discussed than the Legend of Zelda? Even with Twilight Princess HD being released recently?

But I've played:

Skyward Sword- WON

Wind Waker- WON

Twilight Princess- WON

Ocarina of Time- WON

Majora's Mask

Legend of Zelda II

Also have Hyrule Warriors and won that, but that doesn't count. Will probably buy Minish Cap when I replay SS, TP, and win MM.

Does anyone want to talk about Zelda U timeline theories?

I like MM and OoT, as well as a few others in the series like Skyward Sword was decent in my mind(hated the motion Wii remote a lot in that one because it never read my spin attacks right and was annoying how precise it seemed to want me to be, thus drew away from my experience) but I have to say the one I just have this huge love for has to be Twilight Princess. I love the store to that one, and although they have the motion Wii remote for it it isn't at all to the degree Skyward Sword was, you didn't have to do things just right for it to read a spin attack, it wasn't a pain and was still challanging even with the ease of controls.

I especially loved the wolf segments as it was such a change of pace, going from Link, hero of time, to a wolf state suddenly after entering the twilight, it added a sense of vulnerability in my opinion, especially in the beginning where even the hero in wolf form is powerless to get far from the chain around it's front paw, giving a real feeling of that vulnerability to that state, showing that you had to have help to get out, showing that you truly couldn't do it alone, not when your in that state. Infact, as Link you fight by yourself, but become a wolf and you have Midna on your back, helping you attack, while being like a very not annoying and improved 'navi', a companion who actually was sarcastic and had a back story to them.. I just love that, the whole game in my opinion is just beautiful :3

I LOVE ALL THE GAMES! Ghirahim is my favorite 💜, Zant is HILARIOUS, and Imp Midna is adorable. I have Hyrule Warriors, TP, WW, OoT, and a lot of others.

I have a Scimitar Winged Wyvern I named "Userper King Zant"

5iDq.png

Zant_(Hyrule_Warriors)_2.png

Edited by SonicFairy

I've been writing my bachelor's thesis this spring. Usually I like to study in silence, without any background music or things like that, but since the building I'm living in is being renovated and I get so annoyed by the construction workes yelling and guffawing all the time, let alone the drilling and hammering outside and behind my wall, I have had to find some other sound to help me stay focused. I'm so happy I remembered Zelda at this critical moment! The soundrack videos on Youtube have been my rescue. For sure these games have the best music ever. They're enjoyable but simple enought to actually help me concentrate and not distract me even more.