Kusanaetle

The Legend of Zelda series

idk, when you take out the 50 minute travel between islands and half game shard hunt, you realise the game is really short.

I actually really like the shard hunt. It encourages you to explore the world, which is incredibly fun to explore. There's another reason I like Wind Waker: unlike most of the other games, the side quests and such are actually side quests, not environmental puzzles. This is largely for Windfall Island and such, but still. The trade quest and then decorating Windfall is incredibly fun, as you make a cool island-town into a beautiful island-town.

Stuck between OoT and TP. I actually came up with a strategy for defeating Iron Knuckles only using the sword, but it requires very good reflexes. Personally, I found the Darknuts from TP to be much harder, especially if you fight more than one at once. *shudders*

darknuts... oh god. Cave of Ordeals... story of my life. O_O

I'm looking forward to OoT 3DS this June. I really want to play Master Quest for the first time.

OoT cannot be beaten! though I have completed it a lot so its nice to play a different one every once in a while happy.gif

Twilight Princess is my faorite- I can't wait for Skyward Sword! Not to mention the Ocarina of Time 3DS remake. ;)

I love the entire series, but OoT has the best gameplay of all of them. However, Twilight Princess has epic graphics and really pulls you into the story... hard choice...

Skyward Sword looks amazing.

I absolutely love LoZ. I've just recently finished Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

Now I just have to finish beating Four Swords, Minish Cap, and Spirit Tracks and I'll have beaten them all! Well, excepting Skyward Sword too, but that one hasn't come out yet. ^^;

Can't wait to get the new re-done version of OoT though! Hands down my favorite of all of them. Though Twilight might be a close second. . .

A Link to the Past for the SNES, I still have it, still play it, still love it! <3

It's simple yet engrosing and keeps me coming back to replay it over and over, I will only stop playing it when the cartrage finally dies on me... and then I'll find a replacement, somehow xd.png

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed OoT, Mask and Twilight as well, in fact I just started a new round on Twilight the other day. But to me, being an old school gamer, nothing beats Link to the Past.

Four Swords was pretty much Link to the Past, was it not? I never have played it, I DISPISED Spirit Tracks, I hated that game, not because of what it was but because of the controls on the DS mad.gif Personally I could not get into it, that bloody touch screen just didn't feel right to me in anyway, didn't feel like a Zelda game for some reason. Never played Minish Cap either.

OoT is my second choice, however, I should start a new game in that soon to smile.gif

I only really ever played twilight princess, but I spent a lot of time watching my stupid cousins hogging the zelda games at their house. Wind waker looked like fun, but again, I never got the chance to play it. Tragic.

That happened to me too

"can I play"

"no"

"please?"

"no"

"when you're done?"

"no"

however on my last visit, I at least got to play for a little while, up to Gohma.

Then it was time for me to go home.

several states away.

user posted image

I swear before you all that I will defeat Ganondorf in OoT by the end of my next vusit!!

which is in two weeks.

user posted image

I've played OoT, TP, PH, and ST. OoT is my favorite~ I LOVE the music. :3

Oh, and I've played MM once, but it was back when I was a n00b, and thought the time limit was stupid. Because of that, I didn't buy it when my local Blockbuster was going out of business and selling their old N64 games for $1...*kicks self*

OoC, all the way. One of the first games I ever played, and I still remember it (along with the N64 in general) fondly.

Not that many Majora fans here. Hmm.

Anyway, Twilight Princess is what I grew up on, so it's my favorite. I've also played Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass, Wind Waker, and Link to The Past, which I haven't beaten yet. I don't own OoT but I've played it at my friends' house. We haven't beaten that one yet either.

My first one was Windwaker, I'm glad it was too. Got me hooked on the series, and now that I can fully appreciate the series, I have to say its still my favorite. Nintendo took a risk with making a Zelda game all bubbly. It was incredibly good and now I hate playing games without that FREEDOM.

Which, is also why, I really didn't like spirit tracks. You're in a train. And, there is an evil train...

Anyway, WINDWAKER IS BOSS.

I've got OoT 3D, and it's beautiful! The graphics are absolutely gorgeous and the 3D immerses you in the game even more. The only complaint I have is one related more to the 3DS itself: the circle pad isn't really analog which makes precise movements a little tricky, and some of the tricks that I can usually preform with ease on the 64 and even the Gamecube controller gave me trouble (such as getting the red rupee on the Castle Town drawbridge). One of the cool things though, is that many of the movements of the characters (including Link) have been improved, and look more realistic. Of course the Ocarina buttons are totally different now, which will take a little getting used to. But so far, I love it.

P.S.: I'm one of the lucky ones to get the soundtrack!

'Grats on the soundtrack, I had my bro waiting at home so I could call him and have him put the pin number in xd.png Dunno if that was necessary, but I got it too~

I heard that something was up with their site, probably all the traffic of people rushing to register, but apparently the offer is still available until 12 Pacific time, assuming there are still cds available.

But yeah, the game is awesome. I'm in the Dodongo cave right now... Kind of upset/amused that they changed the buttons for the ocarina. "You think you know the songs? Ha! You have to actually play the game and learn them OUR way, old timers!" xd.png

My only problem so far is the way you aim your slingshot. It's practical, and I can see myself getting used to it, but I find myself having to turn of the 3D so I can aim properly. Also not very fun for anyone watching you play.

When it comes to aiming I don't have a problem with the 3D, but whenever I hit the button, the 3DS moves ever so slightly. Not really a problem under normal circumstances, but it did make getting the Big Deku Seed Bag from the Deku Scrub in the Lost Woods a royal pain.

Hi guys laugh.gif So all you zelda fans out there know that Skyward Sword is coming out and all and I was just wondering what you guys think about it. Personally, Zelda looks A LOT different, Link's pants look really puffy, and then there's the sword girl, Phi, and nobody knows what she's going to be like. And!!! You can also play it on the new fangled Wii U, which looks pretty cool. So any comments?

Love, Malaya3667

I am severely disappointed in the graphics shown in the trailer. They look cartoony and - dare I say it? - cheap. The last graphics for TP were amazing, absolutely stunning. The storyline was brilliant, and my gut wrenched with every scene that had Ilia in it. That game was a creation of pure genius, and I doubt the creators will be able to make something of better quality.

Despite this, I'll be buying it anyway. I'm sorry for the dismal tone, but if this game doesn't take me two years to complete (Stuck at the Sky temple for about 6 months before resorting to cheats - gasp!) then it certainly won't be good enough for me. Thank you.

I am severely disappointed in the graphics shown in the trailer. They look cartoony and - dare I say it? - cheap. The last graphics for TP were amazing, absolutely stunning. The storyline was brilliant, and my gut wrenched with every scene that had Ilia in it. That game was a creation of pure genius, and I doubt the creators will be able to make something of better quality.

Despite this, I'll be buying it anyway. I'm sorry for the dismal tone, but if this game doesn't take me two years to complete (Stuck at the Sky temple for about 6 months before resorting to cheats - gasp!) then it certainly won't be good enough for me. Thank you.

So it'll be good as long as you're bad at it.

My first one was Windwaker, I'm glad it was too. Got me hooked on the series, and now that I can fully appreciate the series, I have to say its still my favorite. Nintendo took a risk with making a Zelda game all bubbly. It was incredibly good and now I hate playing games without that FREEDOM.

Which, is also why, I really didn't like spirit tracks. You're in a train. And, there is an evil train...

Anyway, WINDWAKER IS BOSS.

I CANNOT AGREE MORE. :3

I love that game. BEST VERSION EVER!

TP is most certainly the best one. Amazing graphics, brilliant storyline, fantastic gameplay, and very good music. I downloaded some of the tracks.