Kusanaetle

The Legend of Zelda series

I don't really understand what people mean by the "Song of Healing Easter Egg". But the Water Temple actually was my favorite part! I loved it so much, just found it exciting! Mostly because I REALLY like the Zora Race.

Rescuing Epona was definitely a "f-yeah" moment for me, I ran around on her randomly for hours.

I don't really understand what people mean by the "Song of Healing Easter Egg". But the Water Temple actually was my favorite part! I loved it so much, just found it exciting! Mostly because I REALLY like the Zora Race.

Rescuing Epona was definitely a "f-yeah" moment for me, I ran around on her randomly for hours.

i loved the atmosphere in the temple but one time i used a key on the wrong door and got stuck Dx.

and yes it was absolutely awesome to ride around on epona it was so much fun and i always laughed at the carrots. I didn't like how they took epona from you in twilight princes. You didn't get her back till the last half of the game it sucked.

i loved the atmosphere in the temple but one time i used a key on the wrong door and got stuck Dx.

and yes it was absolutely awesome to ride around on epona it was so much fun and i always laughed at the carrots. I didn't like how they took epona from you in twilight princes. You didn't get her back till the last half of the game it sucked.

What do you mean? In Twilight Princess, you get Epona back before the second dungeon which is well before the halfway point.

I know! Water Temple is fun and the atmosphere is calming, but the calming is out the window the second you use something wrong xd.png!

In Twilight Princess I don't remember when you get Epona back, it was fun to have her in the graphics, for for convenience sake I really relied heavily on Midna and her being able to telaport you everywhere, was better than the Ocarina of Time songs!

If I remember right, playing the Song of Healing next to a sign you just sliced 'heals' the sign so it's like you never attacked the thing at all. happy.gif (I think Zelda's song did the same thing in OoT.)

Anyway, I've been playing A link to the past lately. Put the thing down a few years ago right before I got to the last temple, so I've had to relearn what all those items did. ("Wait, Link has a Bug catching net? Why? How's he going to save the world with that?)

If I remember right, playing the Song of Healing next to a sign you just sliced 'heals' the sign so it's like you never attacked the thing at all. happy.gif (I think Zelda's song did the same thing in OoT.)

Anyway, I've been playing A link to the past lately. Put the thing down a few years ago right before I got to the last temple, so I've had to relearn what all those items did. ("Wait, Link has a Bug catching net? Why? How's he going to save the world with that?)

A Bug Catching Net? That's so silly!! I haven't played a A Link to the Past yet, but I heard it's really good, have you tried Oracle of Seasons/Ages?

Yeah, I was staring at the screen trying to figure out what I'd use it for, then, when I killed some sort of centaur creature that was nearby, it died and left a fairy behind. I couldn't swing a bottle to catch it, but the net worked, so I guess that's what it's for. laugh.gif

Ohh, I've wanted to play those, but the games are old and hard to find, so I'm hoping that online store the 3DS is getting will have 'em. happy.gif I've played Links awakening though. (The ending with the Windfish was very cool.)

I cannot believe there is only one vote for the original. I honestly think Link to the Past is also the best since it's what nearly all Zelda games have been based off since...but hey, that's just my opinion. I also very much enjoyed the Minish Cap. The story was very interesting compared to some of the newer games. Ocarina and Twilight Princess were fun, but for some reason I don't find myself wanting to go back to them. I can easily rent Ocarina of Time, or borrow it and I can play Twilight Princess at a friends house, but I just don't think they're not worth my time. Then again I only did play 2 hours of Twilight Princess.

I just finished The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest. I'm so tired...It was really mentally draining. It took me literally months to win this.

Then again I only did play 2 hours of Twilight Princess.

the first two hours is the slowest, but you really should play the rest of it.

i really should finish OoA but i keep getting stuck on where to go next....just got the item from the island so if anyone can help thatd be nice.

I still need to play Tp >< (Well, I went to a friends house and watched her play it through 90%, but that doesn't really count).

Is anyone else excited for skyward sword, because I am. I'm probably going to go get a job, earn some money, and buy a wii JUST so I can play it.

Phantom Hourglass was epic (except for constantly going back and playing through that same dungeon a million times), but Spirit Tracks was lacking greatly compared to it. I liked the originality they brought in with the train, but the tracks severly limited the classic loz "run around and do nothing for hours" feel.

dont get me wrong, but LoZ PH is probably one of my least favorite zeldas, its still a good game, but the copy and paste music, ocean king temple, and not so great sytlus controls kinda annoyed me, although, it did have some of my favorite bosses in the series

when does SS come out?

Is anyone else excited for skyward sword, because I am. I'm probably going to go get a job, earn some money, and buy a wii JUST so I can play it.

I looked up the trailer....Urk. The graphics made me cringe. Why, oh why would they downgrade them so much from TP?! sad.gif

Why?!

I know some people like the style....but I was looking forward to another zelda game with drool-worthy graphics.

And you could argue that they are still working on it....but I don't think so. I think they were going for cartoony and stylized. Laaazy.

I understand it for DS, it isn't that powerful graphic-wise....But after you release a game like TP, you just. Can't. Do it.

I looked up the trailer....Urk. The graphics made me cringe. Why, oh why would they downgrade them so much from TP?! sad.gif

Why?!

I know some people like the style....but I was looking forward to another zelda game with drool-worthy graphics.

And you could argue that they are still working on it....but I don't think so. I think they were going for cartoony and stylized. Laaazy.

I understand it for DS, it isn't that powerful graphic-wise....But after you release a game like TP, you just. Can't. Do it.

Nintendo seems to be going for a style that's a mix between TP and WW. Yeah, it DOES seem a bit lazy, but I think they're trying to take a step away from the darkness of Tp.

Even if I can't get over the graphics, I think it'll still be a good game plot wise.

...This scenerio makes me think of when WW was released, and no one could get over the chibi-ish style of it. Then many played it and and fell in love with it, despite how they felt at first. (ok, some people STILL ended up hating WW after playing it, but that's just personal preference I guess).

Anybody love the music? I found a legal website where you can listen to the music, and get walkthroughs wink.gif TP is by far the best - horseriding, shape shifting, interesting twists, e.g ((Spoiler above))

The Legend Of Zelda series is my favorite. Heck, I like it so much that before I was born, I decided to be born on February 21st, the Anniversary of Zelda! biggrin.gif

I loved Phantom Hourglass. All the creative things you had to do used the DS in very interesting ways. o.o biggrin.gif And the bosses were exciting.

OK the Occarina of Time is obviously the best. It was basically the original for a game console (I don't count the old arcade one) Anyway that was the best, at least until Twilight Princess pretty well unseated it. It is really hard for me to say which is best so I won't I will just say which is my favorite, and that is Twilight Princess. I like it because it incorporated so many new things while keeping the old feel.

all the zelda games i enjoy i still got ocarina of time i had majoras mask but couldnt play it since it required a damn expanstion thingy magig i got fourswords adventures and still finishing on it since i mostly played it all the time when i go campin lol and windwaker i had twilight princess but i got bored of it quickly and i also got minish cap oh and the mangas of of the games from OoT to minish cap(majoras as well and four swords dunno if more comin out thou)

I've played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks. LOOOVE <3

Also, another game that is really similar to a Zelda game, and I've really gotten into it, is Okami. To anyone who loves Zelda (basically everyone who posted on this thread) - YOU NEED TO PLAY IT! 8D

Nothing beats Wind Waker.

NOTHING.

idk, when you take out the 50 minute travel between islands and half game shard hunt, you realise the game is really short.