Pure Bloo

The Pure Bloo Lineage Project

FIRST : Please stop / do not moderating this thread .

SECOND : Already told you to respond to my PM's, twice, that I had sent to you !

You responded to my first, then I answered yours and still have gotten NO reply and now you're talking about active people ....

THIRD : I've told you once already, that it is forbidden to double post in this whole forum, because you can get banned for it !

I normally avoid to get angry, but your behavior is starting to upset me, really .

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

@ Emerald_Shadowclaw :

I want to give you a very nice welcome too, now from the moderator side smile.gif (please don't think I'll bite your head off, because of the thing above xd.png) !

If you do have questions and nobody of us mod's will respond to them, in this thread, feel free to send us a PM =3 (Mods can be find in the first posts under members) !

Your dragon is fine and their names don't matter to this lineage and they don't have to be permanantely mated ^^ .

We're just following 3 goals :

1st : a purebred Bluna, which only has female Skywings in the first generation

2st : a purebred Bluna, which only has male Skywings in its first generation

3rd : a purbred Bluna, which has both genders of Skywings in its first generation

Keep in mind, that EVERY 2nd gen. Blunas, that you want to breed with each other, must have, in their 1st generation, a different breed of mate for the Skywing .

I'm not talking about inbreeding (which is also not allowed), but :

3rd EVEN generation Blunas, should have Water x Skywing grandparents (1st generation) and the otherside should be DeepSea x Skywing grandparents (1st generation) .

NO pure Deep Sea or Water lineages !

Should look like this : CLICK ^^

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry, but we have no use for it in this lineage sad.gif .

It should have a Water x Skywing and a Deep Sea x Skywing in his first lineage, but NO complete Deep Sea or Water, sorry ....

Thank you for the offer though =3 .

My Controls · 1 New Messages · View New Posts · My Assistant

I JUST GOT THAT MESSAGE WHEN I VIEWED THE REPLY SO STOP YELLING AT ME AND I DIDN'T DOUBLE POST! I AM JUST HELPING PEOPLE IN THE THREAD!

I would like to join. I currently have 2 2nd gen blunas with skywing and waters as parents. 2 3rd gen with both water and deepsea caveborns, and one 3rd gen with all deepsea caveborns. And I have one 4th gen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/BCQ2

Everybody please calm down.

Shichibi, I understand your frustration; however, while it may seem as though IlovePI is mini-modding, the lineage project is a collaborative effort and as such, all members have the right to provide answers to any questions that people may ask in this thread. (As in "we can't stop people." xd.png) The person asking the question should still wait for confirmation from a lineage mod though, just to make sure.

You also might want to read about the Pure Deep Sea Goal located under the Mixed Bluna Goal in the second lineage post, as ytak's egg qualified for that line. wink.gif

--------------

IlovePI, I agree that we need more active people and I thank you for answering Emerald_Shadowclaw's questions as accurately as possible. However, for questions that specifically address details of the lineage project that are NOT mentioned in the rules, it would be best to say what you THINK the answer is, but also mention that you are not currently a moderator of the lineage and will wait for confirmation from either Shichibi or myself before setting anything in stone.

It would also be great if you could check regularly to see if you have any PMs. This is easily done by glancing at the top of any forum page beside My Controls to see if you have any new messages. Please respond to them as soon as you can next time as Shichibi has asked you several times in this thread.

Also, thank you for the banner! It looks fantastic and I've added it to the Banners section. biggrin.gif

----------------

Emerald_Shadowclaw, welcome to the lineage! I'm sorry that you had to come in to all this drama, we're not usually like this. xd.png IlovePI and Shichibi were right when they said that your pairs do not need to be lifemated (if that were a requirement, it would have been in the rules wink.gif). Also, feel free to name your Blunas anything you want as it says in the Requirements section that "There's no specific naming scheme for this lineage, but water-based names are always fun. :3".

Shichibi forgot to mention that we also have a new addition to the lineage which is a Pure Deepsea line. In this line, all the CBs are Skywings x Deepsea like this.

I've also added you to the Skywing request list as you said that you were looking for a female. If you'd like to be removed, just let me know. smile.gif

---------------

Afie, congrats on your successful breeding! I'm so happy that we can get 5th gens now and I'll go update the first post! I'd love to get a 4th gen from your pair as soon as they can breed so that I can mate it with my own 4th gen as well. tongue.gif

--------------

Twokeen, welcome to the lineage! I'll add you to the members list. Would you also be interested in breeding Blunas for people? If so, up to what generation and do your 3rd gens have male Skywings, female Skywings, or a mix of both?

Phew, that was a long post! Let me know if I missed anything. :3

.+ Miladyz +.

I don't like drama... I prefer epic randomness.

I SHOULD eventually be able to start a pure Deep Sea. :3

@Emerald_Shadowclaw

Lol, sounds good!

@twokeen

Thanks for the update! I'll add your info to the Breeders' list. :3

Waaaaait a minute, I just realized that only the 3rd gens are on your scroll. Does that mean you can technically only breed 4th gens? If so, that's not a problem, I just have to go change the info in the breeding list.

.+ Miladyz +.

Edited by Pure Bloo

Sure, miladyz, i'll breed them for you ASAP smile.gif will PM you in 2 days when they can breed again to check if you're unlocked (with the new release it's better to check wink.gif ) (and if i forget poke me!)

EDIT: cool this is my 200th post tongue.gif a bit random xd.png

Edited by afie

Would it be possible to wait until Sept 5? I'm going on vacation and I'm not sure if I'll have reliable internet access.

.+ Miladyz +.

@Emerald_Shadowclaw

Lol, sounds good!

@twokeen

Thanks for the update! I'll add your info to the Breeders' list. :3

Waaaaait a minute, I just realized that only the 3rd gens are on your scroll. Does that mean you can technically only breed 4th gens? If so, that's not a problem, I just have to go change the info in the breeding list.

.+ Miladyz +.

No, I have 2 2nd gens also.

Here:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/k6re

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3K5t

So I can breed 3rd gens also.

Miladyz, I alwase check my messagese every page I view, I never get any new ones, and Shichibi, since you are also currently viewing the thread, why don't you resend the message, seeing as how I never get it.

~@_+~I love PI~+_@!

Edit:

Also, thank you for the banner! It looks fantastic and I've added it to the Banners section. biggrin.gif

.+ Miladyz +.

I could of made a lot better one on my own, I am a master at paint.net, but I was lazy, and its my first banner ever, so sorry, I don't think it was that good anyway.

~@_+~I love PI~+_@!

(Yay I remembered to edit :3)

~@_+~I love PI~+_@!

Edited by IlovePI

My Controls · 1 New Messages · View New Posts · My Assistant

I JUST GOT THAT MESSAGE WHEN I VIEWED THE REPLY SO STOP YELLING AT ME AND I DIDN'T DOUBLE POST! I AM JUST HELPING PEOPLE IN THE THREAD!

Just let me pick up something .....

1st : On page 7, IlovePI, you WERE actually double posting again...seems that you've deleted them ^^ .

By the way : I'm just reminding you about double posting for YOUR own good, not mine, I won't recieve any warnings / banns blink.gif .

2nd : If I would've yelled at you, I'm pretty sure my text above would have been waaaay too long and full of upper-case letters wink.gif .

And please stop yelling, it will not solve any problems, making things better or helping to cool the situation down sleep.gif .

3rd : Well, mylady-z is right, it's nice that you're helping new people.... but it will be better, if you could say the mods will helping out (on dragon questions or so) .

At (currently) my Tempest Lineage, I would've been dead without the old members, which are helping new people and keeping everything clear, but they always pointing out, to wait for an answer from me smile.gif, which I also did, when I was still a Co-Mod under Rhetsura ~loves Temepsti ^^~ .

And of course, if nobody from us is responding in the thread (this one of course ^^), feel free to send us PM's, I usually don't bite (xd.png) and ready to help, if I can .

4th : I did send you a message back then, you did send me your request answer, I think it was for female Skywings and then I had sent you an answer to that = no respond until now .

Maybe you deleted it ?

I'm pretty sure I did not delete anything blink.gif, may it still could've happened .

All in all : As I said above, if I was too agressive, I apologize, sometimes my temper takes over xd.png .

Lineages should stay clear of drama, we're having this enough in the normal threads, so we don't need to bring them into lineages too xd.png .

Miladyz, I alwase check my messagese every page I view, I never get any new ones, and  Shichibi, since you are also currently viewing the thread, why don't you resend the message, seeing as how I never get it.

~@_+~I love PI~+_@!

Edit:

I could of made a lot better one on my own, I am a master at paint.net, but I was lazy, and its my first banner ever, so sorry, I don't think it was that good anyway.

~@_+~I love PI~+_@!

(Yay I remembered to edit :3)

~@_+~I love PI~+_@!

~grin~ I hope you really don't want to start a fight with me, don't you ?

If so, you should try to find another one to play, I'm not interested in fighting on DC, I have much more better things to do here laugh.gif ^^ .

Oh and I hope you noticed, that I'm a Co-Mod, which means that I do respond to a thread with normally long posts (= takes more time to answer) and not only viewing the thread ^^ .

If I could save EVERY message that I got, I would be blocked for 10 years, because I'm recieving tons of requests (Thuweds, Dorks, Stripes, Trio's and so on) and simply can't hold a message for long .

I did send you a reply to it and thought you were online and would recieve a quick respond, which never I never did o.O .

I don't know what your point is, but I totally don't want to start drama here (mentioned why, above), if you want - go ahead - without me ^^ .

I hope we can end this, without fighting against each other smile.gif .

Edited by Shichibi

Shichibi and IlovePI, please stop arguing in this thread.

If necessary, you can take it to PM but it might be best if you just calm down and forgive each other for mistakes made in the past.

- Miladyz

Edited by Pure Bloo

it might be best if you just calm down and forgive each other for mistakes made in the past.

- Miladyz

Already did over PM :3

~@_+~I love PI~+_@!

Edit:

Miladyz, please read my PM on the Pure Bloo account.

~@_+~I love PI~+_@!

Edited by IlovePI

Shichibi and IlovePI, please stop arguing in this thread.

If necessary, you can take it to PM but it might be best if you just calm down and forgive each other for mistakes made in the past.

- Miladyz

Well, for me it's not a arguing anymore ... I pointed my things out above and that's all .

And we do PMing right now ^^ .

On to topic :

Since we do have pure Deep Sea's now, I'm happy to tell, that I'll be able to produce 5th gens soon =3 .

By the way : Do you want me to only post with the lineage acc. =) ?

Edited by Shichibi

@IlovePI

Don't worry, I'm responding to it right now. xd.png For future reference, you can always PM my non-forum account (Miladyz) for questions that don't relate to the Pure Blue lineage. smile.gif

@Shichibi

You don't need to use the lineage account to post here. I usually just post a response from the lineage account if I happen to be using it to update the rules/members/banners list and am too lazy to sign out.

However, if you are PMing people about lineage-related things then it would be best if you did it from the lineage account just so we can keep peoples' info in one convenient place. :3

-----------

Update:

I added a joining form to make it easier to get all the info we need.

- Miladyz

@IlovePI

Don't worry, I'm responding to it right now. xd.png For future reference, you can always PM my non-forum account (Miladyz) for questions that don't relate to the Pure Blue lineage. smile.gif

@Shichibi

You don't need to use the lineage account to post here. I usually just post a response from the lineage account if I happen to be using it to update the rules/members/banners list and am too lazy to sign out.

However, if you are PMing people about lineage-related things then it would be best if you did it from the lineage account just so we can keep peoples' info in one convenient place. :3

-----------

Update:

I added a joining form to make it easier to get all the info we need.

- Miladyz

Hmm do you think it would be the best to make requests via Lineage Account, if the mods recieving one I mean ?

So something like this won't happen again =3 .

Yay, about to get my first bluna, thanks ytak

~@_+~I love PI~+_@!

Edited by IlovePI

Hmm do you think it would be the best to make requests via Lineage Account, if the mods recieving one I mean ?

So something like this won't happen again =3 .

If you're asking someone to breed something for you, it doesn't need to be from the lineage account. And preferably, it would be from YOUR account. xd.png (I know, I should have signed out to ask afie about breeding that 4th gen.)

However, if you're PMing people about Skywing genders or asking if they're active or anything else that would add to the lineage info then it should be from the Pure Bloo account.

- Miladyz

If you're asking someone to breed something for you, it doesn't need to be from the lineage account. And preferably, it would be from YOUR account. xd.png (I know, I should have signed out to ask afie about breeding that 4th gen.)

However, if you're PMing people about Skywing genders or asking if they're active or anything else that would add to the lineage info then it should be from the Pure Bloo account.

- Miladyz

Kay kay ^^ .

By the way, we have to keep a close eye on the higher gen Blunas, so we don't get any inbreeding .

Twokeen, for example, has a third gen from my 2nd gens. smile.gif ~waves at twokeen ^^~ .

Nooo missed the egg ytak was giving me ):

Stupid internet lag.

~@_+~I love PI~+_@!

Edited by IlovePI

Nooo missed the egg ytak was giving me ):

Stupid internet lag.

Oooomg rly o.o ?

Darn abandoned page snipers dry.gif !

They should go to the Cave and being busy with new eggs ...

Post it in the Lost In Thread, maybe you'll get it back clicky here .

Edited by Shichibi

Oooomg rly o.o ?

Darn abandoned page snipers dry.gif !

Post it in the Lost In Thread, maybe you'll get it back

I hope I do, posting right now

~@_+~I love PI~+_@!

Edited by IlovePI