Pure Bloo

The Pure Bloo Lineage Project

I think 10 gen could be achieved biggrin.gif ... will take time, but i think we can do it, and it's a good end goal ;P

however it is quite far away, so it might be nice to just take it one or two gen at a time- like now we're aiming to make a fifth gen, next could be 7th gen, etc and see if we can make it to 10 smile.gif i think we can wink.gif

my blunas gendered right, so if they produce an egg when they grow up tonight i'll have a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/otGj biggrin.gif

and i have enough CBs to make another 4th gen (they're just not cooperating in producing blunas dry.gif ), will try and catch more CBs so that i can make a fifth gen smile.gif

I'll start making the spreadsheets this weekend .

Sorry for this kind of abscence, I had some problems and maybe still do, with my friends dry.gif .

Congrats afie =3 !

Edited by Shichibi

Miladyz, thanks for putting it in the ER, I haven't been on much and I forgot about the ER

@afie

I like your optimism! But with breeding being what it is, I worry that it'll take us a loooooong time.

@Shichibi

Take all the time you need and let me know if there's anything I can do to help for the spreadsheets! I know we all have things to deal with outside of DC so don't worry if you need to disappear for a few days.

@IlovePI

No problem, I figured you wouldn't want it to die, especially if someone could prevent it!

- Miladyz

I have an egg! http://dragcave.net/lineage/dSbD mate for the lineage dragon :3

EDIT: was hunting for deepsea eggs and couldn't find any, and realised that it was a while ago i saw any... is it just my timing, or are they a bit more difficult to find at the moment? o.O; will need a few more to be able to get another fourth gen, and definitely more to reach a fifth gen...

Edited by afie

Congrats on the 4th gen! Looks like we're finally making some progress. biggrin.gif

I also managed to breed a 4th gen that I can give you to continue the lineage! Just drop a PM to my non-lineage forum account and we can work out a time to meet up in the IRC. smile.gif

Yes, CB Deepseas are becoming a lot more scarce lately. There's a thread for it, actually. xd.pnghttp://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=100458

- Miladyz

Oh hey, I started that thread. xd.png

I have a question about the mixed Bluna lineage. Does it follow a certain pattern?

Oh hey, I started that thread.  xd.png

I have a question about the mixed Bluna lineage. Does it follow a certain pattern?

Well, as it says : its pattern is mixed wink.gif .

Not like the male and female goal, which means that ALL Skywings must be either male or female there .

EDIT :

To make it clearer :

As you can see, afie's Bluna does only have MALE Skywings it its lineage (1st gen. of course) click .

The opposite would be with only FEMALE Skywings (do not have a link for it now xd.png) .

And the mixed lineage, is for ALL Sykwing genders, without a gender limit ^^ .

Keep in mind that I was always referring to the 1st gen. wink.gif, all other gens. must be Bluna's of course happy.gif !

Edited by Shichibi

Yeah, basically a "mixed" Bluna is just one that has both Waters AND Deepseas in its lineage as opposed to a pure Water or pure Deepsea ancestry.

As Shichibi said, in our mixed Bluna goal, you'll notice that there are 3 branches of that lineage: one where all Skywings are female, one where all Skywings are male, and one where it doesn't matter which gender the Skywings are. smile.gif

- Miladyz

I would like to join please! I have a male Bluna hatchling, named Kyogre of the Elemental Sea, who is here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nlq3

A quick question: do they have to be lifemated? If so, I can't use Kyogre.

You're fine, and anyone can join :3

Edited by IlovePI

Thanks smile.gif

There wasn't a specific naming scheme, apart from preferably being named after water, correct? *plans Pokemon-based names*

Thanks smile.gif

There wasn't a specific naming scheme, apart from preferably being named after water, correct? *plans Pokemon-based names*

Correct, there wasn't a specific naming scheme, and kyogre is a water pokemon anyway, so if there was one, it would of worked.

Correct, there wasn't a specific naming scheme, and kyogre is a water pokemon anyway, so if there was one, it would of worked.

Good good ^^ Thanks for clearing that up!

FIRST : Please stop / do not moderating this thread .

SECOND : Already told you to respond to my PM's, twice, that I had sent to you !

You responded to my first, then I answered yours and still have gotten NO reply and now you're talking about active people ....

THIRD : I've told you once already, that it is forbidden to double post in this whole forum, because you can get banned for it !

I normally avoid to get angry, but your behavior is starting to upset me, really .

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

@ Emerald_Shadowclaw :

I want to give you a very nice welcome too, now from the moderator side smile.gif (please don't think I'll bite your head off, because of the thing above xd.png) !

If you do have questions and nobody of us mod's will respond to them, in this thread, feel free to send us a PM =3 (Mods can be find in the first posts under members) !

Your dragon is fine and their names don't matter to this lineage and they don't have to be permanantely mated ^^ .

We're just following 3 goals :

1st : a purebred Bluna, which only has female Skywings in the first generation

2st : a purebred Bluna, which only has male Skywings in its first generation

3rd : a purbred Bluna, which has both genders of Skywings in its first generation

Keep in mind, that EVERY 2nd gen. Blunas, that you want to breed with each other, must have, in their 1st generation, a different breed of mate for the Skywing .

I'm not talking about inbreeding (which is also not allowed), but :

3rd EVEN generation Blunas, should have Water x Skywing grandparents (1st generation) and the otherside should be DeepSea x Skywing grandparents (1st generation) .

NO pure Deep Sea or Water lineages !

Should look like this : CLICK ^^

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey everyone!  I have a 3rd gen egg available.  PM me if interested.

Sorry, but we have no use for it in this lineage sad.gif .

It should have a Water x Skywing and a Deep Sea x Skywing in his first lineage, but NO complete Deep Sea or Water, sorry ....

Thank you for the offer though =3 .

Eep... drama... If you don't mind, I'll hide in the jam cupboard until the drama ends. *hides*

I need to either find another female CB Skywing to go with 5E or be traded an egg, it seems then. I can trade Deep Sea Blunas for Water Blunas.

Eep... drama... If you don't mind, I'll hide in the jam cupboard until the drama ends. *hides*

I need to either find another female CB Skywing to go with 5E or be traded an egg, it seems then. I can trade Deep Sea Blunas for Water Blunas.

Well, I normally tend not to start any troublesome posts or drama ^^, so you can come out ~we has bluna cookies xd.png !~ .

The thing what bothers me is, that IlovePI hasn't responded to my PM's and I keep sitting and waiting and now he/she does talking about ''active members'' and trying to mod the thread .... or it seems to me this way .

Plus, we have the edit button, which I explained earlier to IlovePI and that it's totally forbidden to double post, not because it bothered me, just for her/his own sake (so he/she won't recieve any warnings or banns) .

I'm sorry, if my post above was a bit too agressive, but I'm not a person who likes to repeat things over and over again ~sigh~ .

Edited by Shichibi

Yay, cookies :3 *comes out*

I see... I understand your feelings ^^

I'm likely going to need to trade for a Water Bluna, given recent developments...going to be SO hard to get another CB Skywing at the moment.

The last of the two fourth gens will grow up tonight and i'll try and breed them then :3 i hope they like each other- so close to that fifth gen now! xd.png

My CBs are still refusing to give me blunas dry.gif *sigh* ah, well, one of these weeks they'll have to comply...

EDIT: btw, if anyone have any deepseas they want to get rid of (or skywings for that matter ;3) i'd be happy to take them! can't seem to find any deepseas x.x;

Edited by afie

The last of the two fourth gens will grow up tonight and i'll try and breed them then :3 i hope they like each other- so close to that fifth gen now! XD

My CBs are still refusing to give me blunas <_< *sigh* ah, well, one of these weeks they'll have to comply...

Good luck!

Kyogre doesn't have any siblings. Guess I was lucky that Umi and Time Flute's first egg was a Bluna XD