Pure Bloo

The Pure Bloo Lineage Project

My first succesful breeding :3, to bad it didn't give me what I wanted 3:

~Hatchling spam Removed~

Edited by _Z_

My first succesful breeding :3, to bad it didn't give me what I wanted 3:

Click me to see how it failed 3:

Please do NOT double post, it is against the board-rules and can get you banned .

You can delete the double post, with the delete button smile.gif .

In addition : Please check your PM-Box, you've recieved a message from a Co-Mod (Shichibi) about your breeding request, so please respond to that PM .

~* Shichibi *~

-----

It's too bad that you didn't get a Bluna from that pair, but at least now you know that they can produce eggs together! (Sometimes pairs refuse each other, which means that they'll never be able to produce an egg together.) Good luck on your next breeding! biggrin.gif

EDIT: I forgot to mention this earlier, but please use lineage links instead of view links when posting a dragon code on the forums.

- Miladyz

Edited by Pure Bloo

good news- all my blunas gendered right smile.gif bad news- my bluna lady refused her new mate... the fourth one :/ have now bred a replacement for her since she just keeps refusing her mates, and luckily they produced a little bluna egg smile.gif ... now i just hope this lady (and i hope it'll be a lady) won't be as picky... *sigh*

well, i just hope my other bluna pair won't be so picky when i try and breed them in a couple of hours...

EDIT: the second pair also refused each other T.T so many refusals all of a sudden!

EDIT: gotten hold of another male skywing (lucky!) so hopefully i'll be able to change the bluna mate and make it work this time... and use the lady who refused her mate in the other fourth gen....

Edited by afie

Please do NOT double post, it is against the board-rules and can get you banned .

You can delete the double post, with the delete button smile.gif .

In addition : Please check your PM-Box, you've recieved a message from a Co-Mod (Shichibi) about your breeding request, so please respond to that PM .

~* Shichibi *~

-----

It's too bad that you didn't get a Bluna from that pair, but at least now you know that they can produce eggs together! (Sometimes pairs refuse each other, which means that they'll never be able to produce an egg together.) Good luck on your next breeding! biggrin.gif

- Miladyz

Sorry, deleted and replyed

@ afie

Too bad about all the refusals, I know how frustrating that is. sad.gif Hopefully your next pair will like each other!

@ IlovePI

No problem, it happens to all of us! tongue.gif

- Miladyz

Ooooh, so pretty! Congrats! biggrin.gif

I'll take you off the request list for 2nd gen Deep Sea Blunas.

- Miladyz

Edited by Pure Bloo

Skywing is gone.

Oh, and if it's possible I would like to be on breeder's list. I can breed 2nd gen blunas and 3rd gen blunas and next time I'm going to try is next weekend.

Edited by Mimmu

I'll add you to the breeders' list. smile.gif

Do your Blunas have male Skywings, female Skywings, or both?

- Miladyz

I am gifting a egg :3

Want it? PM me

Here is its link

~Hatchlingspam Removed~

Edited by _Z_

When posting a dragon link on the forums, it's best to avoid the /view/ link, otherwise your egg could get too many views and die.

It's also called eggspam and is against the forum rules, sadly. To avoid this, you can use this code:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AKrM

Your egg has less than 3 days 23 hours left, which means that it can be put into ERs (emergency rooms) so that it will hatch.

If eggs get down to 0 days 0 hours, they will die. Some good ERs are here, here, and here.

If you don't want an egg, you can always abandon it and other people will take care of it.

You can do this by going to Actions (beside the egg on your scroll) and clicking on Abandon.

Here is a thread where you can announce eggs or hatchlings that you will be abandoning so that people can pick them up:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=35404

- Miladyz

Edited by Pure Bloo

Another breeding falure 3: sad.gif.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cXtR

Edit:

Today I gained two skywings by breeding.

That's bad =/, maybe you'll get a Bluna next time .

By the way : Please check your PM-Box regulary, because I haven't got a respond from you again .

And just to add something to Miladyz's post above smile.gif :

Site's or ER's, where you can add your scroll, so your Eggs and Hatchlings will again views + unique views to grow up:

Silvi's Liar

Dragonnery

Eggs around the World

DragHatch

Jaemeia

Egg Drop Soup

~* Shichibi *~

Edited by Pure Bloo

Have a bluna egg up for grabs. Parents are a deepsea and skywing. http://dragcave.net/lineage/Bi4g

I can't remember who all I might have promised an egg to. I'll hang onto it for a day or two and then drop it. PM me if interested.

Ooh, congrats! :3

If nobody wants it by the time you're ready to drop, I'll gladly take it as Blunas are so difficult to breed nowadays.

- Miladyz

Not a single bluna egg dry.gif My dragons are stupid. I think I need to get more CB waters, skywings and deepseas.

@ Mimmu

I know, it's super frustrating. x_x

Would you like to be added to any of the CB egg request lists? I occasionally pick up extras that I don't need and I'd be happy to pass them along.

@ Turkaless

Wow, that looks fantastic! I'll update your breeding list. biggrin.gif

- Miladyz

(oops, forgot to sign xd.png)

Edited by Pure Bloo

@ytak

If you'd like, you could try PMing some people on the 3rd gen request list. :3

----

UPDATE:

Erm, I came to the realization that 10 generations is a bloody LOT.

The record for the longest even gen is 9 generations achieved through inbreeding.

The longest non-inbred is 7 generations.

Maybe we need to change the goal from 10 generations to something a leetle bit more achievable.

What do you think?

- Miladyz

Edited by Pure Bloo

Yeah, we just need to keep trying! biggrin.gif

You might also want to put your Skywing egg in a few ERs, it only has 1 hour left to live.

- Miladyz

Edited by Pure Bloo