Pure Bloo

The Pure Bloo Lineage Project

Yay, that's always exciting! If the eggs have big holes in them, they will hatch as soon as they hit 3 days 23 hours. :3

Yay, that's always exciting! If the eggs have big holes in them, they will hatch as soon as they hit 3 days 23 hours. :3

So only 6 more hour's at the most smile.gif

Edit: 2 more hour's smile.gif

Edited by IlovePI

Congrats! Also, remember not to double post. wink.gif

I have a CB Water egg up for grabs if anybody needs it: http://dragcave.net/lineage/tqfe

Ill take it smile.gif

Edit: Just got one from the cave, I don't need it anymore smile.gif

Edit: And now I got ANOTHER skywing smile.gif

Edited by IlovePI

Sounds like you're well on your way to breeding Blunas! biggrin.gif

Thank-you, now if only the cave had another scale water dragon ):

As soon as my ER Purple egg hatches, I'll help you hunt for one. :3

No thank's, I got another skywing egg instead :3

I have 3 skywing egg's currently

Woo! Caught a CB Skywing biggrin.gif

My breeding pairs produced a grand total of zero Blunas this week. Huzzah.

No blunas from my CB dragons dry.gif I try later my blunas later when I'm not so scroll locked.

Okay, so my Skywings hatched, but they did that before I had a chance to influence them.

>.>

Cross your fingers!

Eep! Good luck biggrin.gif

Do you still want that CB Water?

Sorry Vox! I gave it away, but if you still need one I can try to catch another for you.

Edited by miladyz

All 3 of mine gendered female 3:

I got to hope my 3 extra skywing's, atleast one, genders male :3

my first batch of skywing hatchie and waters grew up yesterday (all gendered as i wanted them to :3) but no bluna T.T got skywing...

on a good note i've caught another skywing (yet to hatch) and waters; two of the waters gendered wrong one gendered right...

i haven't gotten a bluna in a while now *sigh*

~hugs my Tempests~ http://dragcave.net/lineage/MoRK ^^ .

The Tempests are the only dragons on my scroll, that breed me something and especially then, when I'm needing it xd.png .

I wanted to ask, if I should PM'ing the people on the request list, when my dragons can breed for them smile.gif ?

And what do you mean with 2nd gen Deep Sea / Water ?

From Deep Sea x Deep Sea (Water x Water) or from a Skywing x Deep Sea / Water ?

~hugs my Tempests~ http://dragcave.net/lineage/MoRK ^^ .

The Tempests are the only dragons on my scroll, that breed me something and especially then, when I'm needing it xd.png .

I wanted to ask, if I should PM'ing the people on the request list, when my dragons can breed for them smile.gif ?

And what do you mean with 2nd gen Deep Sea / Water ?

From Deep Sea x Deep Sea (Water x Water) or from a Skywing x Deep Sea / Water ?

Congrats on the Bluna! To answer your question, it'd be very much appreciated if you could PM the people on the request list asking if they'd like an egg. I think it'd really help move things along. biggrin.gif

And I should probably change that post to clarify that 2nd gen Deep Sea actually means 2nd gen Deep Sea-based Bluna. Thanks for pointing that out!

Congrats on the Bluna! To answer your question, it'd be very much appreciated if you could PM the people on the request list asking if they'd like an egg. I think it'd really help move things along. biggrin.gif

And I should probably change that post to clarify that 2nd gen Deep Sea actually means 2nd gen Deep Sea-based Bluna. Thanks for pointing that out!

Good, so I'll start PMing the first persons then smile.gif and thank you for clarify the Deep Sea thing happy.gif !

Edit :

It doesn't matter which one is the male and which one is the female, right ^^ ?

Edited by Shichibi

It doesn't matter which one is the male and which one is the female, right ^^ ?

If you're PMing about 2nd gens, it might be best to ask them if they prefer male or female Skywings for their Blunas because 3rd gens should have either all male or all female Skywings.

If you're PMing about 2nd gens, it might be best to ask them if they prefer male or female Skywings for their Blunas because 3rd gens should have either all male or all female Skywings.

Okay smile.gif ~jumps to her PM-Box now~ ^^ !

EDIT : May you could add this to the names on the waiting lists, would make it easier for us breeders ... just a little suggestion =3 ?

Edited by Shichibi

Will do! I'm always looking for ways to clarify the rules and breeding and such, so thanks for the input! biggrin.gif