Pure Bloo

The Pure Bloo Lineage Project

Hello, just popping in here for a second. I was wondering if a sibling to Her would be appreciated here. The 2nd gens aren't blunas, so I can understand if no, but thought i'd offer anyway just in case. =)

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN!

Forum Name: Sunwolf

Scroll user name: Sunwolf

Skywing gender preference: Both

Willing to breed for others: Yup

Gender of participating Skywings: Both

Which generations can be bred: This 3rd gen is what I have at the moment. Planning on eventually getting a mirror and breeding. Slow going though as I've got a few other things on my plate. smile.gif

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN!

Forum Name: hybridhydra

Scroll user name: HybridHydra

Skywing gender preference: Both

Willing to breed for others: Yes, once I have Mothers and fathers

Gender of participating Skywings: Both

Which generations can be bred: I have no generations yet

Welcome to the lineage, hybridhydra and Sunwolf! biggrin.gif

@wolfwindmoon

That's a beautiful lineage! Sadly it doesn't fit the pattern for this particular lineage project but thank you very much for offering!

@Shichibi

Wow, that looks amazing! And I've PM'd you the password. smile.gif

- Miladyz

Edited by Pure Bloo

I was just heading over to post and saw that you'd already beaten me to it, miladyz biggrin.gif nice with some action here again smile.gif

Welcome hybridhydra and Sunwolf! I tried my female skywings but none of them gave a 2nd gen bluna for you, hybridhydra sad.gif

I don't have a spreadsheet (other than for my own dragons, and that's a doc in notepad tongue.gif), but it would be nice with one for the project, though i don't think i'd be able to do one atm, but if someone feels like they have the time/energy/knowledge let us know!

I was just heading over to post and saw that you'd already beaten me to it, miladyz biggrin.gif nice with some action here again smile.gif

Welcome hybridhydra and Sunwolf!  I tried my female skywings but none of them gave a 2nd gen bluna for you, hybridhydra sad.gif

I don't have a spreadsheet (other than for my own dragons, and that's a doc in notepad tongue.gif), but it would be nice with one for the project, though i don't think i'd be able to do one atm, but if someone feels like they have the time/energy/knowledge let us know!

I do have the knowledge to do one, but I can't currently ... 6 days until my holidays will start and college decided to throw a HELL lot of exams at us X_x .

Edited by Shichibi

Welcome hybridhydra and Sunwolf!  I tried my female skywings but none of them gave a 2nd gen bluna for you, hybridhydra sad.gif

Thanks for trying, I also have a friend who says she will breed me Hoardes of Bluna after Christmas. She happens to be my Mentor and Best Friend, ChibiAsh. I also am working on raising my CB Skywing, and Getting a CB DeepSea

Edited by hybridhydra

adding a new one! laugh.gif

Dragon's Name: Elemental W-Copis Bluna

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/c0VPS

Generation: 1st Bluna, 2nd Overal (CB Parents)

will add more as soon as I get all the Christmas Eggs laugh.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

Thanks for adding more Blunas!

I have yet to make a spreadsheet for them though. RL is kicking my butt.

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN!

Forum Name: saerider

Scroll user name: SAERider

Skywing gender preference: Female

Willing to breed for others: Yes, with conditions.

Gender of participating Skywings: Female

Which generations can be bred: Don't know what this means.

I'm currently working on a 4th Gen, and am hoping that the little guy is male, with the intention of a fifth gen sometime down the road. I'm also working on a male Skywing lineage, but its a bit slow. I am willing to breed for others only if they agree to mate him/her with another Bluna of pure lineage, preferably of the same gen, but I'm fine if it isn't even gen. Also I would prefer the Bluna only have one mate. Yes I'm very picky. No inbreeding and no vamping allowed either.

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN!

Forum Name: SilverX7Studios

Scroll user name: SilverX7Studios

Skywing gender preference: Female.

Willing to breed for others: Absolutely!

Gender of participating Skywings: Both male and Female.

Which generations can be bred: 2nd Gen.

Er, may I ask if someone accidently abandoned a Bluna?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SBvCT

I'll give it back if the owner wants it. (But I'd rather keep it, I've been looking for an AP Bluna xd.png) I'm not joining, I just wanted to make the breeder notice.

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN!

Forum Name: Tahilanor84

Scroll user name: Tahilanor84

Skywing gender preference: Male (I have 3)

Willing to breed for others: Yes

Gender of participating Skywings: Male

Which generations can be bred: 1st and 2nd (and, if I get the requested egg below, 3rd gen)

Forum Name: Tahilanor84

Scroll user name: Tahilanor84

Requesting: 3rd gen with Water x Skywing

Skywing gender preference: Male

I need it as a mate for this beauty (bred yesterday!): Mona Iahsu

adding my lastest bluna xd.png

Dragon's Name: Elemental W-Copis Dusq

Lineage: Water, Deepsea, Skywing, Bluna

Generation: 4th DC, 3rd Bluna

@Tahilanor84 - I guess I cna breed a mate for you, would you want it to be Water x Skywing only or you'de be willing to accept from any possible combination?

adding my lastest bluna xd.png

Dragon's Name: Elemental W-Copis Dusq

Lineage: Water, Deepsea, Skywing, Bluna

Generation: 4th DC, 3rd Bluna

@Tahilanor84 - I guess I cna breed a mate for you, would you want it to be Water x Skywing only or you'de be willing to accept from any possible combination?

That would be great! I would like either a Skywing x Water, or a Skywing x Deep Sea, in a similar pattern to mine (that is, all male Skywings and all female Waters or Deep Seas, but not both). If that makes sense....

Wow, this is still (kinda) active. Its been two years, since I last posted xd.png So I haven't bred much since then, but I can still offer my 2nd, or maybe 3rd gen Blunas, if anyone's willing to have them?

Wow, this is still (kinda) active. Its been two years, since I last posted xd.png So I haven't bred much since then, but I can still offer my 2nd, or maybe 3rd gen Blunas, if anyone's willing to have them?

I'm looking for 2G bluna like this. My last attempt gave me a water dragon. sad.gif If anyone can help, it will be really great. biggrin.gif