I'm sorry but what biome do skywings live in again? ^^"

EDIT: Congratz Sinnarn

They're in the Coast Biome smile.gif

Joining Form

Forum Name:Leafhunter

Scroll user name:Leafhunter

Skywing gender preference:Mixed

Willing to breed for others:Yes

Gender of participating Skywings: Have to find a couple CBs first. =)

Which generations can be bred:I have two female Waters and one female Deep Sea and one male Deep Sea.

That looks awesome shichibi and sinnarn! biggrin.gif

I'm still trying to get a mate for my 6th gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/tdjf

i have 2 fifth gens http://dragcave.net/lineage/6Dvcp and http://dragcave.net/lineage/lXuM so all they have to do is give me an egg... which they keep showing no interest in doing -.-;

I'm still collecting CBs (though very slowly) and have enough to reach 8th gen smile.gif it's taking forever to coax bluna 2nd gens out of them though -.-;

Edited by afie

Finally adding another bluna! laugh.gif

Name: Elemental W-Bloom of the Lake

Generation: Second (2nd)

Parents: Female Skywing x Male Water

Link to Lineage: Her Lineage

Link to Page: Her Page

and I'd like to change something in my joining form, so I'll repost it as it whould be with the changes done:

Joining Form

Forum Name: RyuKaiser

Scroll user name: RyuKaiser

Skywing gender preference: Both

Willing to breed for others: YES

Gender of participating Skywings: Males and Females

Which generations can be bred: Up to now, second, but I have a couple couples (xd.png) breeding for second gens so I can begin with the third gens

the parts in red are the ones that changed

Edited by RyuKaiser

Is anyone interested in a 7th Gen PB Deepsea Bluna?

*Edit*

Gone!

Also I'm not really looking for a mate for my 7th Gen but if someone can breed an unrelated mate I'd be happy to swap eggs.

And if someone would like to have a 7th Gen or any lower Gen just poke me via PM and I'll happily breed them. laugh.gif

Edited by Souly

Joining Form

Forum Name: Winddancir

Scroll user name: Winddancir

Skywing gender preference: N/A

Willing to breed for others: YES

Gender of participating Skywings: 3 male 6 female

Which generations can be bred: 2nd

I do NOT want to be an official part of this. I am just offering breeding services for those who'd like a few extra 2nd gen blunas. I won't give them to just any one though, you do have to have a grown mate for it and at least 2 other blunas, preferably from this lineage or for it. I reserve the right to decline to breed for any one. And if I'm breeding for you, you have to take the egg right then. No waiting. Which means catch me on IRC to request a breeding! smile.gif

Hi...Ive been looking for a 2nd to 3rd gen bluna...Does anyone have one they would be willing to trade for like...a halloween egg or something? If so, pm me please?

once i get one...Id love to join. I love the blunas lol!

Hi...Ive been looking for a 2nd to 3rd gen bluna...Does anyone have one they would be willing to trade for like...a halloween egg or something? If so, pm me please?

once i get one...Id love to join. I love the blunas lol!

I could definitely breed you one, just let me know when you have room for it. smile.gif

And feel free to fill out a joining form if you get the chance.

Been a long time since i last popped my head in here tongue.gif

Well i've been collecting CBs like mad, have enough skywings and deepseas/waters to reach 8th gen,enough skywings to reach 9th gen and have started on collecting for 10th gen, but am behind on waters and deepseas.... waaay behind on deepseas and waters tongue.gif

have managed to breed this 7th gen smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/v3jLZ

so am trying to get my CBs to comply so i'll get a mate for it. it's going slow tongue.gif

That's great Afie! I'm glad to hear that you're continuing the lineage.

Welcome to the Pure Bloo mod team. smile.gif

- Miladyz

Blunas have to be one of the most beautiful dragons on DC! Well I am definitely willing to join.

Joining Form

Forum Name: Mysterrie

Scroll user name: Mysterrie

Skywing gender preference: Female

Willing to breed for others: Of course!

Gender of participating Skywings: Female

Which generations can be bred: I can start breeding 2nd gen blunas of a male water x female skywing lineage

I am just beginning in collecting CBs but this lineage project is too good to pass up.

I do have one question:

When gifting our Blunas can we ask that the receiver stick with a naming system the breeder has started? (I am currently attempting to begin my own scroll naming lineage for my CBs)

@Winddancir- I've added you to the Breeder's List, thank you for wanting to help biggrin.gif

@Mysterrie- Welcome to the lineage! biggrin.gif You can request that the receiver stick to a naming scheme, just let them know before giving the egg and there should be no problem smile.gif

And i agree; the Blunas really are one of the most beautiful dragons wink.gif

*New mod bows in* I'll do my best to help things run smoothly here wink.gif

/afie

Thank you, afie!

I was just about to pop in and answer mysterrie's question but you beat me to it. xd.png

Welcome to the lineage, mysterrie!

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN!

Forum Name:blackberrybell

Scroll user name:blackberrybell

Skywing gender preference:Female

Willing to breed for others:No

Gender of participating Skywings:

Which generations can be bred:

Welcome to the lineage blackberrybell! biggrin.gif If you have any questions or wonder something don't hesitate to ask smile.gif

sorry to bothering on the same issue, but I think we should use a "Dragon Registering Form" so Pure Bloo's job on adding the dragons to the Spreadsheet is easier... I'd suggest something like this:

Dragon's Name: Elemental W-Finner

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Vev5B

Generation: 1st Bluna, 2nd Overal (CB Parents)

that way it would be easier to add them... just an idea... btw the dragon I filled this info for is actually my new add to the lineage, the only bloona I got from my 4 mating pairs... stupod dragons keep rejecting making blunas dry.gif

Thanks for the suggestion, RyuKaiser!

I don't think there's a spreadsheet quite yet though, unless Afie started making one.

Forum Name: HybridHydra

Scroll user name: Hybrid Hydra

Requesting: Second Gen Two Finned Bluna

Skywing gender preference: Female