Pure Bloo

The Pure Bloo Lineage Project

Am slowly working my way towards a 6th gen mate smile.gif need 2 cb pairs to produce blunas to be able to reach 7th gen biggrin.gif

plus i have now half the CBs i need to reach a 7th gen mate for that xd.png Slowly but surley creeping towards 10 gen :3

... now the really hard work begins tongue.gif

My friend was lucky enough to catch 2 CB skywings in the AP during the new release and has promised them to me biggrin.gif I am so happy!

Edited by afie

I would love to join ^__^

Joining Form

Forum Name: Sessuna

Scroll user name: Sessuna

Skywing gender preference: Both

Willing to breed for others: Yes

Gender of participating Skywings: Both

Which generations can be bred: 2nd gens ATM

I have several dif breeding pairs for my 2nd gens and trying to get all pairs for them.

I would love to join ^__^

Joining Form

Forum Name: Sessuna

Scroll user name: Sessuna

Skywing gender preference: Both

Willing to breed for others: Yes

Gender of participating Skywings: Both

Which generations can be bred: 2nd gens ATM

I have several dif breeding pairs for my 2nd gens and trying to get all pairs for them.

WELCOME to our lineage biggrin.gif !

A big sorry to all of you, that I didn't post here in a while, but I had some personal stuff to do =/ .

Well, I have to finish some other requests that I will get and then I will, hopefully, be able to pick up Blunas again happy.gif !

WELCOME to our lineage biggrin.gif !

Thanks! happy.gif I finally got a couple of my pairs that have yet to give me blunas to cooperate!!! That makes 8 2nd Gen Water Blunas and 1 2nd gen Deep Bluna. Plus a couple others I have. Do I need to post the links to them?

I have this one here up for grabs http://dragcave.net/lineage/J1jo 2nd gen bluna as said in a previous post I'll be willing to donate a few eggs PM me if you want it.

EDIT: The hatchling gendered female will grow up in less than 10 hours so if any of you want it you have to hurry.

Edited by vythalax

Joining Form

Forum Name:PuddingMonster

Scroll user name:Moonsaver

Skywing gender preference:Both

Willing to breed for others:Umm... I can try

Gender of participating Skywings:Both

Which generations can be bred:This is the only thing that confused me.Can Someone explane?

Which generations can be bred:This is the only thing that confused me.Can Someone explane?

Its just asking if you can Breed and get a Bluna What generation would you produce.

Example:

You have your CB (Cave Born) Water and Skywing, and you breed them together will get you a 2nd generation, so you would be able to breed 2nd gens.

Hope that hepled happy.gif

And welcome to the group btw.

Edited by Sessuna

happy.gif Good, If you need a 2nd gen to start out just let me know and I'll see how my dragons feel. lol

No its alright I can just nab a few dragons from the cave...as soon as Im unlocked happy.gif

Edit:I was unlocked and I tried to get the skywing, and I got the two other strange markings dry.gif Still working though to get them

Edited by PuddingMonster

I was unlocked and I tried to get the skywing, and I got the two other strange markings dry.gif Still working though to get them

Yeah, those skywings eggs are elusive... but keep at it, eventually you'll get one biggrin.gif though sometimes you have to go through 5 or so horse eggs and a couple of ochres before finding one tongue.gif

Welcome to the lineage!

I'm slowly moving forward towards 7th gen, but have had some bad luck (had 2 refusals D: plus 3 of my CB skywings gendered wrong DX it just shows that influence doesn't always work) but i have replaced the refused dragons so now i hope it'll be alright.

Ok, so good news! I just got a 'shallow puddle egg' now just to get the skywing tongue.gif C'mon skywing I'm gonna get you one time or another.

I feel really silly becuase I have a timer going for untill I can get rid of the horse eggs

Edited by PuddingMonster

Yeah, those skywings eggs are elusive... but keep at it, eventually you'll get one biggrin.gif though sometimes you have to go through 5 or so horse eggs and a couple of ochres before finding one tongue.gif

xd.png So true lol, but you can sometimes find them in AP. Just by random chance.

Thats how I found my skywing. Things are looking up my skywing is a male and my water one (forgot name xd.png) is female. It won't be long soon before they hopefuly6 have blunas.

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around much for the past while (too much real life going on xd.png) but I haven't forgotten you! Starting next week, I will be able to spend time responding to everything I've missed and will be sending out a few "Are you still there?" PMs to people to see if they're still interested in the lineage. :3

Hope you had a lovely egg-hunting season! biggrin.gif

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around much for the past while (too much real life going on xd.png) but I haven't forgotten you! Starting next week, I will be able to spend time responding to everything I've missed and will be sending out a few "Are you still there?" PMs to people to see if they're still interested in the lineage. :3

Hope you had a lovely egg-hunting season! biggrin.gif

Me too, I also have to apologize !

My mother had some illness or something (no one is pretty sure about what she had) and she had to go to the hospital for a month and now she is in rehab, means she will be back in 2 or 3 weeks .

If I took some eggs I requested from lineages, I will doing egg hunting for Blunas again, too ^^ !

I also would've tried on the spreadsheet, but I think I sent you a PM about that miladyz ^^ .

Edited by Shichibi

Finally, after a long wait, I got a Deep Sea Bluna from my CBs, the last I need to breed a 5th even gen. I hope, it won't refuse its intended mate...

Edited by Sinnarn

@Sinnarn: congrats! looks awesome biggrin.gif

Sorry, i've been busy for a while and haven't had much time for the DC forums, and with all the new dragons i haven't had much room for breeding tongue.gif

My progress has been slow; i am a little stuck atm as one of my third gen pairs keep producing no eggs sad.gif so am still working on that 7th gen...

I'm still gathering CBs (am 4 skywings, 3 waters and 3 deepseas from having enough cbs to reach 8th gen biggrin.gif) and been having some luck lately with getting 2nd gens smile.gif

@Sinnarn: congrats! looks awesome biggrin.gif

Sorry, i've been busy for a while and haven't had much time for the DC forums, and with all the new dragons i haven't had much room for breeding tongue.gif

My progress has been slow; i am a little stuck atm as one of my third gen pairs keep producing no eggs sad.gif so am still working on that 7th gen...

I'm still gathering CBs (am 4 skywings, 3 waters and 3 deepseas from having enough cbs to reach 8th gen biggrin.gif) and been having some luck lately with getting 2nd gens smile.gif

Yeep, I have the same problem @ new dragons and no eggs =/, but I managed to get those from the IRC before the new release took place =3 :

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ON3a

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BfQp

@shichibi: that's really lucky- they look awesome biggrin.gif

my progress have been slow these past few weeks- managed to breed a couple of more blunas, but not many. I am loving the new egg limits xd.png

i think the best thing with the biomes is that it's easier to find skywings biggrin.gif will make this a lot easier not having to sift through horses and ochres to get those elusive skywings smile.gif

My skywing hates me D:

He refuses he breed blunas, and the one I did happen to breed got confused in the new pygmy eggs and got frozen

Once I'm unlocked I'm off to get another skywing and water

Edited by PuddingMonster

I'm sorry but what biome do skywings live in again? ^^"

EDIT: Congratz Sinnarn

Edited by PuddingMonster