Pure Bloo

The Pure Bloo Lineage Project

@RyuKaiser

Thanks for filling out the form! If you need any help or are looking for any Bluna-related eggs then feel free to ask. biggrin.gif

@afie

I just bred a 2nd gen Bluna if you're interested: http://dragcave.net/lineage/rDee

Yay! That's fantastic news, it sounds like we're well on our way to 6th gen!

I agree that breeding seems to be going a lot better lately, and the Fertility BSA will definitely help for 2nd gen and up!

.+ Miladyz +.

It's been a while since I've even tried to breed my dragons. I've been so busy sad.gif

But my dragons finally produced bluna egg: clickclick. Mom is skywing and dad is deep sea. I'm going to hold this for couple of days if someone here likes to have it smile.gif

Edit: decided to keep it myself smile.gif

Edited by Mimmu

@Souly

Wow, that 7th gen looks beautiful! I'll have to update the first few posts and add it in. And a big YES PLEASE to help on the spreadsheet, if you have any time at all between EPIC and real life! Would it be alright if I PMed you about it later on in December? It'd be amazing if we could have something as beautifully organized as the EPIC spreadsheet for the Bloo lineage. <3

.+ Mila +.

Hmmm... I really thought I'd already replied... ah well... xd.png

Not sure if your update vanished like the reply I thought I posted here but I can't find it. ^^; There is only a link that uhmm.. links to one of my older posts with links to 6th Gens.

Sure, pm me whenever you've the time! Let me know what you'd like to have in it and I can surely come up with something. smile.gif

Finally biggrin.gif :

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2X2T

I had to re-breed, because Dynamic rejected Daciana's sister dry.gif !

The code of this egg is, for me, also very special ... because it could mean 2 x 2 Tempest biggrin.gif !

Well, I'm searching for Bluna's right now, with some special requirements smile.gif :

- Only from Deep Sea x Skywing

- Deep Sea's must be male, Skywing's must be female

- unrelated to mine above

- accepting any gen's, but not higher than 5th

- if the egg is higher than 2nd gen, I'm only searching for Bluna's ( no Sky/Deep Sea and only with the right genders of them in the first gen. )

I hope some of you can help happy.gif =3 !!

Currently, I can take 2 eggs, after I get rid of the Daydream, that has been requested by a user, I'll be able to take 3 smile.gif .

I'll try to stay unlocked, but please send me a PM before breeding for me, because I don't know when other eggs will come in and I don't want to cause you any problems, with holding an egg for me unsure.gifwink.gif .

Thank you in anticipation and lovely greetings,

Shi happy.gif !!!

Well, I'm searching for Bluna's right now, with some special requirements smile.gif :

I have 2 pairs of that:

Skyvaia (Skywing cF) + Oceaneion (Ocean cM)

Skyveia (Skywing cF) + Oceanaion (Ocean cM)

ATM I'm 5 hatchie locked, but if you are in the #dc chat, you can ask me tomorrow evening to try them for you.

- if the egg is higher than 2nd gen, I'm only searching for Bluna's ( no Sky/Deep Sea and only with the right genders of them in the first gen. )

I can breed third gens like this

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fZEA

and i have 2 CB pairs

Gliding SkyloverXLuminent Diver (with no offspring as of yet)

and the parents of

http://dragcave.net/lineage/P7tt

let me know if you want me to breed biggrin.gif

I have 2 pairs of that:

Skyvaia (Skywing cF) + Oceaneion (Ocean cM)

Skyveia (Skywing cF) + Oceanaion (Ocean cM)

ATM I'm 5 hatchie locked, but if you are in the #dc chat, you can ask me tomorrow evening to try them for you.

Thank you very much for this offer, so I would get 2nd gens out of you, which will lead me to a 3rd gen smile.gif .

I can't use the IRC, because my computer would be too laggy then, but I can use AOL/AIM/ICQ/MSN or a free chatroom at Chatzy of mine (prefer to use this ^^) .

I can breed third gens like this

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fZEA

and i have 2 CB pairs

Gliding SkyloverXLuminent Diver (with no offspring as of yet)

and the parents of

http://dragcave.net/lineage/P7tt

let me know if you want me to breed biggrin.gif

I thank you very much for your offer too =3 !!

Just to make sure, the eggs that I'll get out of you, are unrelated to each other, right ^^ ?

Well, if you're still online, I would take eggs from you first, if Astreya is OK with that smile.gif .

I hope some of you can help happy.gif =3 !!

I can try breeding you a 4th Gen like this if you'd like. Just poke me via PM :3

I thank you very much for your offer too =3 !!

Just to make sure, the eggs that I'll get out of you, are unrelated to each other, right ^^ ?

Well, if you're still online, I would take eggs from you first, if Astreya is OK with that smile.gif .

Sorry i wasn't online sad.gif

fear not; they are totally unrelated biggrin.gif

EDIT: bred my three pairs, and only two of them gave eggs, and only one of them gave a bluna

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jhTv

PM me when you can pick it up biggrin.gif

Edited by afie

Well, if you're still online, I would take eggs from you first, if Astreya is OK with that smile.gif

I'm perfectly okay with that as I'm still 5 hatchie locked. I so need MOAR egg and MOAR hatchie slots!!

BTW, for that chatzy thing you'd need to give me a link, as I don't use any of the IMs

Edited by Astreya

I'm perfectly okay with that as I'm still 5 hatchie locked. I so need MOAR egg and MOAR hatchie slots!!

BTW, for that chatzy thing you'd need to give me a link, as I don't use any of the IMs

Omg yeah, I need those extra slots too and Teleport (for Christmas) x_X !

Hope that they'll coming soon smile.gif .

I'll send you a PM, when I can take eggs from you, with the Chatzy link then biggrin.gif .

afie + souly : PM'ed you both smile.gif !

Thank you all so much again happy.gif

My CBs gave me two blunas this week biggrin.gif still have a few to breed though, got scroll-locked ^.^;

continuing to inch closer to our goal biggrin.gif

My CBs gave me two blunas this week biggrin.gif still have a few to breed though, got scroll-locked ^.^;

continuing to inch closer to our goal biggrin.gif

Yay, congrats! biggrin.gif

got one bluna from my CBs this week smile.gif and now i'll wait until after christmas before trying again smile.gif

As much as I want to stay on this project I just don't have the time anymore sad.gif I have too much personal stuff going on right now. I want to be removed from the members list but when I breed my blunas this is still the first place to come.

Happy holidays to all here smile.gif

Joining Form

Forum Name: love_HP

Scroll user name: love_HP

Skywing gender preference: It doesn't matter, I can take any gender - or male perhaps? Dragons taken by me keep gendering female tongue.gif

Willing to breed for others: Yay!

Gender of participating Skywings: Sorry I haven't got CB skywings for the project - but I can breed blunas!

Which generations can be bred: 4th gen

I've got this and this, and I'll try to breed them after the holidays.

@Mimmu

Okay! I'll remove you from the list, thanks for letting me know.

@love_HP

Welcome to the lineage! biggrin.gif I'll add your Blunas to the Breeding list. Would you be interested in receiving any CB Skywings for the project? I sometimes reflex click them and would be happy to give any to you.

.+ Miladyz +.

Um you mistake my username in OP ^.^

And I'll try to get a CB skywing after the holidays xd.png

Also the blunas I posted were picked up from AP and I don't have their parents...

Um you mistake my username in OP ^.^

And I'll try to get a CB skywing after the holidays xd.png

Also the blunas I posted were picked up from AP and I don't have their parents...

Sorry, I've fixed it now. tongue.gif

Don't worry about not having CBs, we'll be happy to help you get some after the holidays if you're still interested!

.+ Miladyz +.

Joining Form

Forum Name: Son_in_Aquarius

Scroll user name: Son_in_Aquarius

Skywing gender preference: Male

Willing to breed for others: Not Yet

Gender of participating Skywings: Both

Which generations can be bred: 2nd for now

Sorry for disappearing for a looong time....but I've been working on my Blunas too )

I finally have a 4th gen Bluna

If anyone needs an egg, feel free to PM me, I can breed a sibling to this Bluna, or an egg from any other pair.

@Son_in_Aquarius

Welcome to the lineage, and thank you for filling out the joining form! biggrin.gif

I'll add you to the Members' list right away.

@Sinnarn

That's wonderful news! I'll update your breeding form.

@BrandonHyunJoong

Feel free to PM any of the breeders listed here under "Breeders." smile.gif

------------------

UPDATES:

I've started working on the spreadsheet and will be PMing people to ask about their progress in this lineage so far.

Please make sure you know what CB dragons you have for this lineage, as well as any Blunas bred or caught (It'll really help with organizing things).

If possible, a LIST of these dragons would be very helpful.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday so far!

*passes around Bluna cookies with leetle red and white hats* user posted image

.+ Miladyz +.

Edited by Pure Bloo

Yatta! Just before XMas, Aquaaia and Skyveion decided to give me this and now I only miss a kid of Skytha and Aquaaion so that I can continue my Water-Blunas smile.gif

Edited by Astreya