Pure Bloo

The Pure Bloo Lineage Project

too bad those eggs have the wrong combination of CBs to fit with my two bluna projects otherwise i'd definitely have wanted them sad.gif

Welcome to the lineage krysluki! Would you like to be added to any of the request lists to help you get more Blunas?

.+ Miladyz +.

From the second post:

*There's no specific naming scheme for this lineage, but water-based names are always fun. :3

If you have time, it'd be great if you could go over the rules and fill out the joining form (mostly for breeding info). You can find both on the first page in the second post. smile.gif

.+ Miladyz +.

Forum Name: krysluki

Scroll user name: DQqueen

Skywing gender preference: doesn't matter

Willing to breed for others: Yes

Gender of participating Skywings: three males and one female

Which generations can be bred: 2nd

Additional information: none

Yay! Got my first adult female Bluna, but parentes aren't cave born. =P I got a cracked egg with cave born parents though and that really makes me happy. =)

So if anyone wants a bluna but doesn't really care what the lineage is like im here.

My dragons are still stupid dry.gif No 2nd gen blunas for a long time, all I got is waters and skywings.

Edited by Mimmu

*gleeful*

Finally, another bluna. biggrin.gif

2nd gen. I'm still working on getting 2nd gens out of all my CB couples.

I'm somewhat in need of a CP skywing. if anyone has one, im interested. Either that or an even gen 2nd generation bluna.

Okay! I'll add you to the CB Skywing request list. For the 2nd gen Bluna, would you like the Skywing to be male, female, or no preference? Or if you'd like, you could fill out the Request Form in the 3rd post under the members list. smile.gif

@Mimmu

Same here. :/ I hope the Fertility BSA comes out soon!

@Maladroit

Congrats on breeding a Bluna!

Keep up the great work everyone! biggrin.gif

.+ Miladyz +.

Okay! I'll add you to the CB Skywing request list. For the 2nd gen Bluna, would you like the Skywing to be male, female, or no preference? Or if you'd like, you could fill out the Request Form in the 3rd post under the members list. smile.gif

@Mimmu

Same here. :/ I hope the Fertility BSA comes out soon!

@Maladroit

Congrats on breeding a Bluna!

Keep up the great work everyone! biggrin.gif

.+ Miladyz +.

Well, even if fertility will come out ... it won't help me, because I'm getting eggs out of mine, but no Bluna's =/ .

At least, let us hope, that the ratios will change for the Blunas again smile.gif !

@ krysluki : You can fill out the form, like Pure Bloo said or you can contact breeders, which are also listed in the third post wink.gif .

Edited by Shichibi

@Shichibi

It'd help us get 3rd gens and up though. wink.gif

@krysluki

I've added you to both lists. I have 2 CB Skywings up for grabs so hopefully I can send one over to you soon!

Many thanks to afie for my new CB Deepsea!

.+ Miladyz +.

Well, even if fertility will come out ... it won't help me, because I'm getting eggs out of mine, but no Bluna's =/ .

At least, let us hope, that the ratios will change for the Blunas again smile.gif !

yeah, this is the problem i am having as well- not that they're not producing any eggs, just that they're not producing blunas :/ have 8 breeding pairs now and the oldest pair i've been breeding for 9 weeks now (if my math doesn't fail me tongue.gif) with no bluna to show for it, plenty of skywings though, the rest of the pairs get younger after that( about a pair a week).

it is frustrating when i have enough cbs to make a second fifth gen, but they're giving the wrong eggs...

ah, well, one of these weeks...

EDIT: I got a bluna egg!!!!! OMG! xd.pnghttp://dragcave.net/lineage/L1i2 finally! i am so happy! biggrin.gif their seventh child since july, finally a bluna xd.png

Edited by afie

Congrats!

I also have a 3rd gen up for grabs if anyone wants it, if not, I'll freeze it as a hatchie to avoid inbreeding. PM me if you're interested!

.+ Miladyz +.

Would anybody like a 5th gen egg? http://dragcave.net/lineage/fFdV

I would love to, but I'm terribly locked right now xd.png !

By the way, I'm not really absent, but I didn't get the Bluna's I need, from my dragons =/ .

At least, they gave me a Bluna I need for my Tempests ~crosses fingers for 2nd gens~ smile.gif .

since breeding blunas is extremely difficult at the moment, i was wondering if it would be alright to ask for 2nd and 3rd gens outside the lineage? was thinking about asking in the even gen thread if there are any willing breeders (a lot of helpful people there biggrin.gif), but thought it best to ask if it was ok here first tongue.gif

i have enough CBs to get us to 6th gen, and am still collecting (it takes time), but with dragons not cooperating i fear it will be a loooong time before i actually get enough blunas...

I am gonna PM the listed breeders here as soon as i am unlocked to see if they could breed some blunas as well.

since breeding blunas is extremely difficult at the moment, i was wondering if it would be alright to ask for 2nd and 3rd gens outside the lineage? was thinking about asking in the even gen thread if there are any willing breeders (a lot of helpful people there biggrin.gif), but thought it best to ask if it was ok here first tongue.gif

Go right ahead!

I say we search for Blunas wherever we can. If there're any extras, I'd be happy to take 'em. tongue.gif

i've posted in the even-gen thread now and gotten a few offers to breed so hopefully their dragons will be more cooperative than mine tongue.gif now i just have to unlock so i can PM them about breeding smile.gif

was so many pages back that i thought i could do a double post instead of editing the previous smile.gif

I've been given two 2nd gen blunas (which are now hatchies- and they gendered right :3) my CBs are on a cooldown for another day or so, but when i unlock next time i'll PM some more people about 2nd gen blunas (unless my Cbs managed so lock me with blunas until then.. yeah right tongue.gif) seems like others are having better luck in getting them than i tongue.gif

seems like others are having better luck in getting them than i tongue.gif

Not so! My dragons are still failing to give me blunas. sad.gif I'm convinced they just want carbon copies of themselves instead of a unique offspring. smile.gif

Not so! My dragons are still failing to give me blunas. sad.gif I'm convinced they just want carbon copies of themselves instead of a unique offspring. smile.gif

Lol! Silly dragons.

FINALLY biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/hi7e !!!

It'll be the mate for Tempest Xani and their child will be paired up with Tempest Charm .

Which will end up in a mate for Tempest Dynamic and this will finally lead me to a 5th even gen. full Tempest, male Deep Sea x female Skywing, Bluna biggrin.gif (if they breed xd.png) .

I also got another Bluna ^^, but that is not for this lineage smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/6tru .

congrats Shichibi!

I've been graced with a bluna egg this week by my stubborn dragons :3 one of 12 is better than none tongue.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/LU30

strange how it is the newer pairs that give eggs while the older pairs refuse... like if they don't give an egg the first month they never will o.O; *paranoid*

have now acquired more CBs (was really lucky one night last week when i found one CB skywing egg and two- TWO!- skywing hatchies in the AP biggrin.gif only been getting ochres in the cave though tongue.gif

think i'll continue after halloween with breeding now, with trying to catch the new halloween dragons and breeding my pumpkin i'll prolly won't have room for anything else atm.