Pure Bloo

The Pure Bloo Lineage Project

May you could add this to the names on the waiting lists, would make it easier for us breeders ... just a little suggestion =3 ?

I'll PM the people on the 3rd gen list, and if you're PMing the people on the 2nd gen list, maybe you could let me know what gender Skywing they prefer?

It'd be really helpful :3

Edit: Voxezi, your PM box is full but if you could let me know if you'd prefer all male or all female Skywings for your 3rd gen, that'd be great.

Edited by Pure Bloo

I'll PM the people on the 3rd gen list, and if you're PMing the people on the 2nd gen list, maybe you could let me know what gender Skywing they prefer? It'd be really helpful :3

Edit: Voxezi, your PM box is full but if you could let me know if you'd prefer all male or all female Skywings for your 3rd gen, that'd be great.

Sure smile.gif, I'll send a PM to the first person of each of the two 2nd gen. wating lists, which would be :

jr591 (Water)

and Sinnarn (Deep Sea)

EDIT :

jr591 is taking Blunas from female Skywings

Another suggestion : May you should put a ''male or female Skywing'' in the requesting form smile.gif ?

Like :

[COLOR=blue][b]Forum Name:[/b]
[b]Scroll user name:[/b]
[b]Requesting:[/b]
[B]If 2nd gen., which gender should the parents have:[/B][/COLOR] 

Edited by Shichibi

Perfect! The only thing I'm worried about is that the original creator of the lineage didn't have the all male/female Skywing rule in place so I was thinking of getting rid of it. I was just following the diagram she made, but maybe it'd be easier if it didn't matter?

What do people think?

Perfect! The only thing I'm worried about is that the original creator of the lineage didn't have the all male/female Skywing rule in place so I was thinking of getting rid of it. I was just following the diagram she made, but maybe it'd be easier if it didn't matter?

What do people think?

Well, it's up to you smile.gif, but if it wouldn't matter, then it will be easier for other people .

The other thing about only one gender is, that the lineage looks prettier or more ordered / sorted .

This was the reason for choosing only male Deep Seas x female Skywings for my Tempest Blunas and the outcome is Tempest Dynamic

For me, if my opinion counts as a breeder, it doesn't matter smile.gif .... the ''one gender'' looks awesome, but it may isn't so easy for everyone to accomplish as it is for me .

Okay guys, we're going to do this democratically so please vote in the new poll.

Any input or opinions would be greatly appreciated. smile.gif

Mixed Bluna goal and Request list edited for clarification on how the male/female Skywing dealio would work.

Edited by Pure Bloo

Okay guys, we're going to do this democratically so please vote in the new poll.

Any input or opinions would be greatly appreciated. smile.gif

Mixed Bluna goal and Request list edited for clarification on how the male/female Skywing dealio would work. I would also be willing to Influence, hatch, and gift the necessary gender of Skywing to people if that would help matters.

I would do the poll via PM voting .

We, or the participants, have to send you their voting via PM, otherwise there will be too much non-member votes in it .

I had the same problem in the Tempest Lineage, even though I pointed out, that it was for members ONLY =/ ....

I'll keep the poll up just out of curiosity, but will PM people individually and ask for their opinions.

EDIT: Because this is becoming too complicated, the rule is now optional. xd.png

The Mixed Bluna goal has been updated HERE.

Please read and let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Edited by Pure Bloo

too bad with the mixed genders i think- so much prettier with only one gender :/ it isn't that difficult to make it all one gender... and why not start two lines instead- one female and one male? then if your skywing genders wrong it'll fit in the other lineage. i am continuing with only males for this project.

one of my cb pairs have finally given me a bluna egg! i've been trying to get a bluna egg from this pair since may, and they've finally given me one! I am so happy!

tomorrow i'll try and breed another pair that has been stubborn in their refusal in giving me blunas (been trying since mid-june), hopefully they'll cooperate as well wink.gif

and one of my skywing hatchies will grow up tomorrow so i'll try and breed him then as well, i hope he'll give me blunas on the first try :3

i need one more skywing male to be able to breed a fifth gen biggrin.gif but will focus on the first fourth gen smile.gif i am making sure that the lineage i am breeding will look exactly like the lineage so far (the waters and deepseas in the right places- with right gendered bluna offsprings) smile.gif

gonna need to catch some more deepsea eggs soon- only have one more unbred female...

EDIT: I can't believe it! he DID give me a bluna on the first try, plus the other reluctant skywing finally produced a bluna egg! bluna rain! xd.png so i have now three little bluna eggs waiting to hatch :3 and this means i have the bluna startup finished for my fourth gen biggrin.gif

and to top it off as a great dragon day my skywing hatchie gendered right :3

Edited by afie

I, quickly, made a little banner, because I've finally got a program and just testing it smile.gif =3 .

If I've some more time, I'll make another one, maybe with animation happy.gif.

They're maybe a little bit too blue, but feel free to take the one you think that is the prettiest (or all of them if you think they're that good xd.png ) :

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Shichibi

@afie

If you check out the updated Mixed Bluna Goal, you'll notice that we're doing 3 lineage lines: all male, all female, and mixed gendered Skywings.

Also, congrats on all your Blunas! I wish my pairs were that cooperative. xd.png

@Shichibi

Oooooh, beautiful banners! Thank you, I'll add them all!

Edited by Pure Bloo

I've to admit, that a frame by frame animation is quite easier, for me, than a one step animation blink.gifxd.png !

The toughest on this one was the picture making / creating a background which is not sooo blue tongue.gif .

Hope you like it as the ones above, I tried to let it be smaller, so it won't take too much space from the signature smile.gif :

user posted image

Edited by Shichibi

That looks fantastic! I think the background turned out really nicely :3

Thank you =3 !

By the way :

jr591 seems to be on the wrong list, he wants a 2nd gen. Bluna from Female Skywing x Male Deep Sea (not Water) wink.gif .

Good that I ask before I breed xd.png !

EDIT :

Breeding was a success biggrin.gif :

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4in1

Edit 2 :

Ooomg I didn't noticed the cool code it has xd.png .. 4 in 1 ... loool xd.pngxd.png !

Edited by Shichibi

Lol, fixed! Congrats on the successful breeding. biggrin.gif

And the very awesome code.

Edited by Pure Bloo

Lol, fixed! Congrats on the successful breeding. biggrin.gif

And the very awesome code.

Thanks =3 .

Oh, is the poll still up ?

Because he was confused of which lineage goal we've now (told him about the three different ones that we're up to now ^^) .

If it's not, you can ask a Mod (I guess blink.gif) to delete it =3 .

After the successful transfer of this egg, I'll PM another one on the Water list .

Sinnarn from the DS-List only responded once blink.gif ... still don't know which Skywing is preferred ...

EDIT :

Successful transfer biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Shichibi

I left it up out of curiosity, but I've now asked a mod to remove it.

Yay, for the successful transfer! I'll take jr591 off the request list now.

Thanks Shichibi! biggrin.gif

By the way, I made a mistake when I said who the intended mate was. I still have to breed it. C'mon, Waters and Skywings, give me a Bluna! xd.png

Thanks Shichibi!  biggrin.gif

By the way, I made a mistake when I said who the intended mate was. I still have to breed it. C'mon, Waters and Skywings, give me a Bluna!  xd.png

Oh, no problem xd.png and you're welcome happy.gif !!

@Pure Bloo : I've sent a PM a few second ago to :

IlovePI (Deep Sea)

crumbles (Water)

Even if we've the mixed goal now, I asked them which gender they want smile.gif !

Maybe you could make a list (if it isn't too much effort xd.png) here or at Google docs, which one will breed for which goal smile.gif ?

Edited by Shichibi

Maybe you could make a list (if it isn't too much effort xd.png) here or at Google docs, which one will breed for which goal smile.gif ?

I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way to organize it, but I'll work on that as well as a new image for the lineage layout. Thanks for PMing people!

I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way to organize it, but I'll work on that as well as a new image for the lineage layout. Thanks for PMing people!

If you want, I can try to create one at Google Docs, because I already working with it at the Tempest smile.gif .

Sounds good, I was actually thinking of stealing the Tempest spreadsheet layout for it as well. xd.png

Sounds good, I was actually thinking of stealing the Tempest spreadsheet layout for it as well. xd.png

Lol lol xd.png, don't let egwenna hear this blink.gif ... she worked on the new one a few hours, because we were lagging some data from the old thread .

If I should do new Banners / Avatars, just PM me with the whishes xd.png and I'll see what I can do xd.png !

Give me some days to create the spreadsheet, darn youuu real-life tongue.gif .

Lol lol xd.png, don't let egwenna hear this blink.gif ... she worked on the new one a few hours, because we were lagging some data from the old thread .

Well I wouldn't steal it necessarily, but I'd adapt certain aspects and add new and sparkly dimensions to it... *cough*

I'll help organize and fill in data for the spreadsheet as well, just let me know when it's up. biggrin.gif

You guys probably saw it coming, but since she has been very helpful and has experience running the Tempest Lineage...

Shichibi is now a lineage mod!

- Miladyz

Edited by Pure Bloo

Well I wouldn't steal it necessarily, but I'd adapt certain aspects and add new and sparkly dimensions to it... *cough*

I'll help organize and fill in data for the spreadsheet as well, just let me know when it's up. biggrin.gif

You probably saw it coming, but...

Shichibi is now a lineage mod!

- Miladyz

I'm feeling very honored and I will do what I can to help biggrin.gif !!

Feel free to PM me with breeding requests or questions happy.gif !

Well, I didn't see that coming as I stumbled over this thread xd.png .

EDIT :

Will set a (M) behind crumbles (Water list), because he wants one from a male Skywing ^^ .

EDIT 2 :

Will send PM's to everyone on the 2nd gen. list now, which seems to be only Voxezi xd.png, because IlovePI (Deep Sea) was online and in this thread, but haven't send me a respond yet and crumbles (Water) is going on a vacation for two weeks .

EDIT 3 :

Was unable to reach voxezi, due to the full PM-Box issue .

Edited by Shichibi