Infinis

The Redwall Series

I wish I owned the whole series, too...I only have a few and most of those are only the most recent. :x

I wish I owned the whole series, too...I only have a few and most of those are only the most recent. :x

I only own a few of the recent ones, and some of the older ones...

I think I'm going to look for Loamhedge the next time I go book shopping.

I had to borrow it from a friend in order to read it the first time. x3

Edited by tyto_alba

lol @ EternalSpring. xd.png

I honestly didn't realize this series was so widely read here. I can hardly ever seem to find fans of this series elsewhere. O.o

Perks of being an old hag with lots of money.

Yes. Old hag. Money is good stuff.

May I borrow money from you? x3

--joking of course--

My parents (the crazy folk they are) know I can read big books in about an hour (a.k.a like 789 pages in an hour-I read at a rate of 3.5 pages per minute xd.png) they have gotten me the whole series. My personal favorite is High Rhuilain, and of course Martin the Warrior.

My parents (the crazy folk they are) know I can read big books in about an hour (a.k.a like 789 pages in an hour-I read at a rate of 3.5 pages per minute xd.png) they have gotten me the whole series. My personal favorite is High Rhuilain, and of course Martin the Warrior.

You can read that quickly? That's amazing! It'd take me three days or more to read a book 789 pages long. I envy you. Badly. x D

High Rhulain was a good one. Read it about three times, I think. :3

I need to re-read Martin the Warrior, though. >.>

I loved them when I was a kid. The hares were always a delight. I recently went through all mine and realized that once you've read one, you've read them all, and I get the feeling Brian Jacques goes through life starving because he fixates on their feasts and food to an annoying degree. It sucks to grow up and realize some of your favorite books have lost their lustre. sad.gif I wound up selling all of mine . . . except for Redwall, of course. That one is fabulous no matter how old I get, and that along with Watership Down keeps me happy as far as critter filled books go.

NOBODY ANSWERED MY QUESTION. *sobs*

What were the "new books" that were "really good" that you were talking about, Infinis?

The newer books in the series are Eulalia, High Rhulain, Doomwyte, and The Sable Quean. xd.png those were all great.

The newer books in the series are Eulalia, High Rhulain, Doomwyte, and The Sable Quean. xd.png those were all great.

I want The Sable Quean. But I have to wait for it to come out in paperback. Hardback copies of books are too expensive. >.>

you could always get it at a library, Tyto.

I know. But it's hard getting rides to the library. My parents are always busy. And I can't drive yet. TT__TT

Hey, I'm 17 and can't drive yet, so you're not alone, but thankfully I work at the library. >:D

YOU could always use borders.com to order books online. They have discounts and stuff, which lowrrs the cost of the book. And sometimes I see upcoming released books up for p[reorder that are like 47% percent off. O.o I preordered The Sable Quean and got it cheaper, lol

Redwall is awesome.

Has anyone besides me ever seen the redwall TV series?

Has anyone besides me ever seen the redwall TV series?

I have a few episodes on DVD, though I haven't watched them in a long time.

The animation isn't great, and if you look on you-tube, you can find where people have pointed out a whole lot of mistakes. x3

I think a brand-new animated series would be interesting, if it was done correctly.

People on youtube like to ruin things, don't they? >.> I don't need the mistakes pointed out; that's just being mean....

I watched them when I was younger and I always enjoyed them because they almost never came on.

I like the older animation. xd.png

People on youtube like to ruin things, don't they? >.> I don't need the mistakes pointed out; that's just being mean....

I watched them when I was younger and I always enjoyed them because they almost never came on.

I like the older animation. xd.png

I don't think it's being mean, really. But that's just me. x3

I like older animation, too, it's just that the way it was done... The things they didn't do correctly. --shrug--

A good part of the animation was done alright, though. So it wasn't all bad. (:

What I really want, though, are the audio books for Redwall. I want them very badly. X-D

lol I don't have the patience for audiobooks. :x There's nothing like carrying a five-pound, 700+ page book and reading it in your favorite chair. x3 I read through Redwall books normally in less than a day...they just hook me from the start. xd.png

Refresh my memory...Marten the Warrior was the one with Badrang the Stoat, righti

All I know is that there's a TV series...what's the movie? Like, what books?

lol I don't have the patience for audiobooks. :x There's nothing like carrying a five-pound, 700+ page book and reading it in your favorite chair. x3 I read through Redwall books normally in less than a day...they just hook me from the start. xd.png

Refresh my memory...Marten the Warrior was the one with Badrang the Stoat, righti

I want the audio books so I can hear all the accents...If they do the accents while reading... x3

Yes, Martin the Warrior was about Marshank and Badrang the Stoat. (: