Infinis

The Redwall Series

***I didn't see another topic like this and I went through all five pages of topics looking for one before creating this. If I missed it somehow, please point it out and I am sorry if this is a duplicate.

So, that being said...

Has anyone else read these books? I've read the entire series and I really like it. the use of animals as the characters is always nice and the villains and heroes somehow are always unique and special in their own ways. Jacques does an awesome job with his books.

Which book did you think was the best (out of the ones you've read)? Mine was a tie between Doomwyte and The Sable Quean because both have awesome villains. O.o

Edited by Infinis

Lol, you know there's a search feature, right?

I read the first book and luff it. <3

The search feature gives me pages of unrelated links, so searching through the five pages was acrually easier than using Search. >.>

The first book was epic! My bff turned me on to this series too. The first one had awesome characters. <3 Matthias

Edited by Infinis

Typo in the subtitle.

My two friends are obsessed with this series. I don't want to read it anymore x.x

I read the books like crazy as a kid. I haven't read them recently, but I have good memories about them.

The last one I read was High Rhulain, but my sister has Doomwyte, or one of the new ones, so I really should read it.

I read the books like crazy as a kid. I haven't read them recently, but I have good memories about them.

The last one I read was High Rhulain, but my sister has Doomwyte, or one of the new ones, so I really should read it.

You should-Doomwyte and The Sable Quean are second-best only to Book 1.

Did you like High Rhulain?

@Stunning: lol, I noticed, I just haven't gotten around to changing it yet. xd.png

The first book was really good. I tried continuing reading the series, but it just...lost my interest.

How do I change the topic subtitle? O.O

You should read the most recent ones, then. They're great, Stunning...*hypnotizes Stunning into reading them* lol

I've read the whole series, and yes, the Sable Quean was pretty good, as well as Eualuia (unsure of spelling), but my personal favorite was Martin the Warrior.

I waited three WEEKS to get Eulalia from my public library just so I could read it.

I also really likes Mossflower, with Tsarmina and the cats. that was an awesome book. lol

To change the subtitle, just edit your first post.

Hmmm, what are the new books?

I've been reading the Redwall books for a very long time. (:

I love the books a lot, and honestly don't have a favorite. But ones that I really like are High Rhulain, Pearls of Lutra, The Long Patrol, and Taggerung.

I also wrote a Redwall fan-fiction, that I posted in the Original Works section, and I'm dying for feedback on it... >.>

I've been reading the Redwall books for a very long time. (:

I love the books a lot, and honestly don't have a favorite. But ones that I really like are High Rhulain, Pearls of Lutra, The Long Patrol, and Taggerung.

I also wrote a Redwall fan-fiction, that I posted in the Original Works section, and I'm dying for feedback on it... >.>

Can you post a link to your fanfic? I'd love to read it. :3

OOH Pearls of Lutra was awesome! I feel really bad for Grath. DX

I like the songs Jacques writes. They're so creative. But yeah, that song is creepy. O.o *shudder*

The songs he writes are very, very nice. The song Martha sings in Loamhedge brought tears to my eyes. x3

Have you read Loamhedge? If you haven't, I recomend it. (:

Loamhedge is excellent, I have a copy at home. x3 I have copies of my favorites (except mossflower and Eulalia) at home. I reread them a lot. xd.png

SPOILER

I cried when Bragoon and Saro died. DX I was like 'WHAT!? NOOOOOO' *cry*

Edited by Infinis

--nodnod-- Agreed, Infinis.

*SPOILER*

I also cried when Cregga died...Bad thing was, I was in the school library when the tears started. x D

Edited by tyto_alba

*sniffle* In Loamhedge basically all my favorite characters died. DX *hugs dead characters*

*sniffle* In Loamhedge basically all my favorite characters died. DX *hugs dead characters*

I hate it when a character I like dies... Or a character that was in the whole book dies at the very end. It saddens me. ):

I hate it when a character I like dies... Or a character that was in the whole book dies at the very end. It saddens me. ):

Ikr? And it's always the most loved character. O.o

SPOILER

Thankfully that didn't happen in Pearls of Lutra. If Grath had died in that I would've cried.

I have the whole series at home. XD the first book I read was Pearls of Lutra. Then Loamhedge. Then The Outcast if Redwall. :( TOoR and Loamhedge were kind of sad. D:

Loamhedge made me cry. DX Outcast was sad too, I felt bad for the ferret even if he was bad.

I have the whole series at home.

You own the whole series? I envy you. Very much.

I wish I owned the whole series. Sadly, I do not. x D