darkangel787

The DC Graveyard...

so whats the use of this ? page ...

It's were all the dead eggs and hatchlings go when they die. People can just look at them and see when or how they died.

You would think the balloon dragon eggs would stop floating...or maybe...

they all float DOWN (S.K.'s It) Kinda creepy though...like the dead still haunt the people who accidently killed them xd.png

I was able to see it. A little bit creepy but cool too. Aww..too bad we can't put pixel flowers in the graveyard to spruce up the place a little. tongue.gif

I was able to see it. A little bit creepy but cool too. Aww..too bad we can't put pixel flowers in the graveyard to spruce up the place a little. tongue.gif

^ This.

TJ, please make it possible! If it has to be a BSA, make it for Vines or Seasonals...makes most sense.

That is an awseome idea xd.png A little wacky, but I like it xd.png

Doubt it'll ever be done tho.

... Ohh...

I know how else to put flowers in! Take a screenshot and do it via Paint ^^

But it's not the same... I'd actually love the option to leave flowers.

Ah, but if things like the beautiful festival of eggs can be done imagine the pretty flowers that could be created that we could add daily to the graveyard to pay our respects to the dearly departed... wink.gif

I am actually loving this idea, and I know our wonderful spriters could do it, I'm just not sure TJ would go for it tongue.gif

It would be very cool though.

Ah, but if things like the beautiful festival of eggs can be done imagine the pretty flowers that could be created that we could add daily to the graveyard to pay our respects to the dearly departed... wink.gif

And especially on Hallowe'en...just because a dragon is sacrificed in a failed Zombie attempt, doesn't mean that it should be just forgotten about...

And don't get me started on times where one of your dragon's descendants has dies. That happened to me once, and I really felt bad about it, despite me having nothing to do with it...the ability to add flowers may relieve some of the pain of seeing that.

Wow, this site sure has features for coddling people.

Awww...come on it's only in the spirit of fun. Lighten up a bit. biggrin.gif

wow cool place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd.png

^ seems so smile.gif

^^ how about this: vine have a "giving flower" BSA, when it has given enough flowers (like "reaching its flower season's end") it will give fruit! laugh.gif I love this idea already tongue.gif

I've seen it earlier in the day than 6pm...and I'm on Cave Time.

so that's where all our dead eggs go... I wondered xd.png makes sense though, I mean, dead eggs, dead graveyard... sense!

to those talking about the vines getting a give flowers BSA Lythiaren already shot down a fruit one becuse picking fruit/flowers would cause the vine dragon pain it would be like me coming up and ripping off your right arm