We got a dog a week ago! smile.gif

Her name is Luna and she's a kelpie. She is pretty chill for the most part. She really wants to play with our cat so she spends a lot of time just staring at the cat while the cat is somewhere too high up for her to reach. xd.png Sometimes this makes her bark in frustration though because the cat just ignores her.

She is scared of a lot of things too. We took her for a walk to the shops and on the outside of one of the shops were giant people and she did not like them. Also on a walk last night someone had a hippo shaped baby toy sitting on their lawn, and she got scared of it. xd.png Silly dog.

I just got a new puppy! I'm very excited. She's a lovely black-and-white, blue eyed husky who will be my early Christmas and birthday gift. She seems very well behaved so far, she was whimpering furiously a little while ago but I started to train her to keep quiet and she's awfully smart and eager to please. The girl got the message right away! For only 7 weeks of age, she's already fiercely smart and I'm a mightily proud mother! I'm training her as we speak and while it is quite the process, it's enjoyable in its own way.

This is Bowie! He is my goofball that goes to work with me sometimes. He loves his moms, but is firmly of the belief that my best friend is out to kill him. Or something. x)

[snipped attachment for space]

Edited by hazeh

I don't have any dogs but I consider my bf's family's dogs my own haha

He has one dog who is a blue heeler and australian shepherd mix named Oliver. The first time I ever went to his house, Oliver jumped all over me (being protective) and scratched me up. I had never really been around dogs, so I was really scared, but now Ollie is my best frand. ^_^ We play frisbee and he catches it midair bc he's a GOOD BOY!

He also has a golden retriever named Buck who is an old boy. He's the sweetest.

He also has an Australian shepherd named Jasper (or Per). He's a wiggly nervous boy. If you start play yelling (his family talks loud and jokes sometimes) and he thinks there's confrontation happening, he knows how to open doors and he'll just leave the house. XD

Pics (Buck, Per, Ollie)

When I was really little, we had two dogs; an Australian shepherd/border collie black and white mix named Kelly and an Australian shepherd mutt (red/brown) named Max (after Mad Max bc my mom used to be obsessed w/ Mel Gibson)

vPcwlK6.jpg

Edited by Earth Gurl

13 hours ago, Earth Gurl said:

/snap

He also has an Australian shepherd named Jasper (or Per). He's a wiggly nervous boy. If you start play yelling (his family talks loud and jokes sometimes) and he thinks there's confrontation happening, he knows how to open doors and he'll just leave the house. XD

/snap

Oh my god, what a clever fella! 

Me and my boyfriend have been thinking about getting a dog for soooo long already. I haven't had any dogs at my home (because we always had cats), but I was hanging out all the time with my best friend when she got a collie puppy and basically raised that dog with her! My boyfriend has had a golden retriever in the past, and bot of his parents' have several dogs in their households rn. Even though we are not in the most stable part of our lives and not really making any big bucks, we have a lot of time in our hands now so it would seem like a perfect time to get a puppy. 

Oh my goodness, dogs are the best pets in my opinion.
Whenever I see one, I immediately want to cup their adorable face in my hands and squish their cute cheeks. They'll usually look at me like "Why would you do this? Why have you betrayed me?"

Me too, Purpzie! I'm that annoying person that goes and accosts people when they're talking their dogs. I just need to say hello to them! (Them being the dogs, of course, not the humans.) :P 

My chihuahua  :)

frankie01.jpg

My boss's chihuahua  

otherchi3.jpg

Boss Chihuahua

otherchi2.jpg

Pics from the annual Surf City California Surfing Dog Contest. There is one every year to raise money for animal shelters and animal rescue groups.

5surfdog.jpg

2surfdog.jpg

surfdog8.jpg

4surfdog.jpg

Doggos are great. They really are. Whenever I come back home for weekends from school, maybe once a month, i'm just excited to see my dog.

Hi! Meet my two dogs: Astro (Corgi) and Falka (mix dog)

20729658_2106016026096939_47233862862483

Falka is a crazy dog - she's never stop and is still in the air :D Astro is more patient:)

13232928_1621918517840028_83901585217258

15895421_1858077750890769_52262113585585

14224820_1711239388907940_23363682514496

Greetings from Poland:)

As some may have guessed, I am The Dog Whisperer. (I like cats, too, just not as much.)

This is Bella, my deer head chihuahua ninja hound (pic was taken in 2010 - she's 12 now, but still looks about the same):

DSCF0552.jpg

Chihuahuas are actually one of the best breeds. Don't let the horror stories fool you. Yes, they're hyperactive, but they love to curl up and calm down just as much.

My personal favorite breed is the German Shepherd. Before Bella, I had a Germie, a big black lovable mix of who-knows-what, and a Husky mix. I used to be a little "meh" on small dogs. She changed my mind. I won't be getting another dog for a while - chihuahuas are extremely long-lived, and this particular lady needs to be a single pet. And I get mauled whenever I go out with her. (The 5'10.5" female bigfoot and the 1' dog combo always make for a circus attraction.) If I had more than one dog, I'd never get anything done. XD

Edited by Miral

Bowie got his pictures taken at his vet for Valentine's Day! He was boarded there over the weekend, and when we picked him up the girls up front surprised us with these pictures. He's such a ham!

[snipped attachment for space]

Edited by hazeh