Dogs rule. I currently Have a miniature pincher.

I'm a dog and cat person

I don't have a dog, nor do I want one. I'm more of a cat person, but my dad won't let me have either.

Just because I don't want a dog doesn't mean I don't like them; I adore the cute little creatures ^^ But I detest mean dogs...

I detest both mean cats and mean dogs~

lol.

dogs and cats are mean depending on how you raise them. I have raised sever dogs and a cat and all were very nice pets.

Yes, many dogs become mean after because they have been abused. It's sad, really.

there is this guy in our neighborhood that abuses his dog.

hes psycho

He will tie the dog up outside and yell at anyone who gets near the dog. a cute jack russell

he will leave for days on end and leave the dog cooped up inside without food or water. well, little water.

he is so mean to that dog... he's going to turn it mean soon. break the poor thing

the dog he had before he broke and eventually the dog died.

Yes, many dogs become mean after because they have been abused. It's sad, really.

Not all the time. Most pets become aggressive if they don't see many people, for example, dogs that are walked frequently everyday are quite friendly to strangers. Those that are shut up at home are known to guard the house and be cranky towards unfamiliar people.

Except, I dunno about China dogs, though... .____.

there is this guy in our neighborhood that abuses his dog.

hes psycho

He will tie the dog up outside and yell at anyone who gets near the dog. a cute jack russell

he will leave for days on end and leave the dog cooped up inside without food or water. well, little water.

he is so mean to that dog... he's going to turn it mean soon. break the poor thing

the dog he had before he broke and eventually the dog died.

Not to sound overly mean or anything, but instead of just sitting back and letting it happen, why don't you call the authorities about him?

Anyway, I love all dogs (except chihuahuas, because they're just annoying little rats with big ears).

we don't have ASPCA in alaska or any animal cops. Animal Control does not make house calls here. Neither do they do anything about it.

I love all dogs, but I prefer large dogs over small ones. The small ones tend to be yappy and obnoxious. dry.gif

We've got a Bearded Collie now. She's kinda awesome.

Anyway, I love all dogs (except chihuahuas, because they're just annoying little rats with big ears).

This. Give me a big, stupid mutt-dog anyday. X]

I love dogs! I have ever since I was little. We currently have two dogs: one a giant, white mutt of questionable lineage, and the other a small, yappy thing just a few inches bigger than a rat. That's my mother's dog. She wanted a dog she could bathe in the sink, ha ha.

~Feathers

I had an awesome boxer named Snoopy. He was my bestest buddy in the whole word. <3

Then he got bit by a rat, and died both slowly and painfully.

/sad

we have a bordercoley mix thing that's like, 9 and was 6 months when we got her, it's sad watching her get old.

also we have an Australian Shepard that we took in of the street. She is an epic dog, despite being an attention freak.

I'm a dog and cat person. :3 I have a Pembroke Welsh corgi named Stella, and she's insane but lovable. She also tap dances for me. laugh.gif

I have a lot of dogs.

A Chihuahua/Jack Russell named Roxie.

A smooth miniature Dachshund named Sophie.

A longhaired standard Dachshund named Mollie.

A Chihuahua/Dachshund named Tobie.

A Shar Pei/Malamute named Padfoot.

A Shar Pei/Labrador named Baby.

A Schnauzer/Yorkie named Didget.

The Dachshunds and Chi mixes live inside at my mom's and the Shar Pei mixes live outside. The Schnauzer mix lives inside at my dad's. Roxie is my big baby. And also my big hairy beast and my Mexican. Yep.

I find this offensive. My Chi mix is very well behaved.

Edited by Kayota

I've always been a dog person, my dog is named Rontu. Yes, you've heard of it before...if you find yourself thinking it is familiar. It is from the novel 'Island of the Blue Dolphins' and means 'fox eyes.' Rontu is a German Shepard/Husky mix and he's fantastic. He hates fireworks, they are his one downfall!

-Ageless

Hey!!!! Thats offencive!!! I know the sweetest dog EVER, and shes a longhair Chi-Chi!! Everyone in my famly OWNS a chihuahua!!!! They are my FAVES!!

Hey!!!! Thats offencive!!! I know the sweetest dog EVER, and shes a longhair Chi-Chi!! Everyone in my famly OWNS a chihuahua!!!! They are my FAVES!!

agreed. I had a girl chi-chi who had the same markings as "pappi" from beverly hills chihuahua and she had a white tipped tail and white toes and she did not have bug eyes. she was the prettiest and sweetest dog ever!

I've never been a dog person, and a few years ago I had an unpleasant experience with four mutts gripping on to my legs, which has made me even more reluctant about them.

I do like how some dogs look, like Irish Setters and the like, but I don't like touching them, nor would I want to keep a dog.

Edited by lightbird

More of a cat person myself, but I love dogs too.

My grandma has the sweetest little pug happy.gif

We adopted a nice dog (I don't know, he's a mix of something. People didn't seem to know either) a few years back too happy.gif

I don't like little dogs, personally. Especially those little white ones, like shitzus. Just...bleh. And i despise Chihuahua's...nasty little vicious things. And they have so many health issues...

I have two Australian Kelpies, they are so beautiful and intelligent. I'd love to get an Irish Wolfhound or Great Dane, but the short life span is so devastating D:

I adore dogs! I always have. So does my boyfriend. We're definitely going to have one when we can, but unfortunately we don't have that opportunity at the moment =/

I've always been a dog person. I only had one dog growing up and she was a Kelpie and when she died my parents didn't get us another dog. However a few months ago they bought my brother a dog and she's a cross between an Australian Cattle Dog and a Labrador. I'd love to get a dog for myself but I can't since I live in an apartment block (AKA no backyard) but later on when I buy a house with a yard I'd buy a German Shepherd because I just love them.