Cheeze

Least favorite bands

Well there is a favorite bands thread, so let's have one for bands you can't stand.

I would like to say that obviously everything posted here is just that person's tastes. If you see one of your favorite bands in this thread, please don't rage or post saying how much that band doesn't suck. It's all opinions and personal preferences.

As for me

I can't stand AC/DC's singer's voice. I just don't like it. There is only 1 song by them that I can even slightly enjoy listening to.

ICP. Just no.

Hollywood Undead - see above.

Slipknot - In my experience most bands with specific names for their fans suck. But not only do I hate people calling themselves maggots and juggalos, but the music genuinely sucks.

There are more, but this is all I can think of atm.

What do you guys hate to listen to?

Oh yes, that reminds me.

I cannot stand Fall Out Boy. All of their songs sound the same to me, and it's not a pleasant sound.

The Black Eyed Peas generally annoy me. I tried listening to some of their songs, and they just.. Ergh. I can't. >_>

3OH!3 for the same reason as above, but I can listen to maybe one or two of their songs without yanking my headphones out of my ears.

30 Seconds To Mars, only because I just don't like the type of songs they make. Again, one or two songs that I can tolerate from them...

I think that's it.

Don't like Slipknot.

Most screamo bands irritate me to no end. Its not music, its noise. That said, i will listen to bands who occasionally scream, as long as there are lyrics that are understandable.

Metro Station/Short Stack - Just, no. Your music is terrible. In fact, i have a hatred for all boy bands.

Singer wise, i want to stab Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus in the face.

Rhianna. I kinda wish Chris Brown beat her down with an umbrella ella ella eh eh eh ella ella ****ing-ella

Maroon 5. The radio played the hell out of them and I'm just tired and sick of them.

Nickelback. Same with Maroon 5, but he has an annoying nasally voice instead.

Hoobastank. Really. Just hell no.

Any preppy Disney girl who thinks they're talented when all they are is a pair of boobs and blond hair bouncing around on stage.

The Black Eyed Peas generally annoy me. I tried listening to some of their songs, and they just.. Ergh. I can't. >_>

3OH!3 for the same reason as above, but I can listen to maybe one or two of their songs without yanking my headphones out of my ears.

30 Seconds To Mars, only because I just don't like the type of songs they make. Again, one or two songs that I can tolerate from them...

I think that's it.

Agreed on all of those.

Nickelback. Same with Maroon 5, but he has an annoying nasally voice instead.

I forgot that one. I REALLY can't stand them.

Hoobastank. Really. Just hell no.

While overrated, I do enjoy I few of their songs. Not The Reason though. That one got old fast.

Also The Dropkick Murphys and any bands with a similar sound.

Never.

Agreed

I can't stand listening to even 10 seconds of music like Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus..

Same with Katy Perry, Tokio Hotel and Boy bands..

Edit to add Lady Gaga..

Edited by timpieh

I can't stand Tokio Hotel, Jones Brothers, Justin Bieber, or just about any other milquetoast teen band.

All screamo bands. It's not music, it's just screaming. If I wanted to listen to demented screaming, I'd listen to Rush Limbaugh.

Rap Metal. Just no. I'm looking at you Linkin Park.

Any screamo bands and any of the Disney supported stars *coughjonasbrotherscough* just suck. It makes no sense as to why people listen to them.

Ah yes.

Tokio Hotel and Lady Gaga.

All screamo bands. It's not music, it's just screaming. If I wanted to listen to demented screaming, I'd listen to Rush Limbaugh.

QFT

I don't really hat any bands.. :3

But then I listen to only a bit regularly and am not that picky anyhow. Although even songs I don't mind listening to every now and then sometimes would annoy me if I listened to them that much.

...xd.png

There's this rap group (well it's just two people, but still) called Wisin and Yandel, that everybody I know listens to.

Every single song of theirs is exactly the same. To me, at least. They're all about gangs and sex. Every one of them. I think there's just one song (if that) that doesn't reference one or the other. All of their songs are overplayed so much on the radio, and their songs are blasting all the time at my house. >_>

They're not even that good rappers...

e_e

user posted image

Also, they look like mega censorkip.gif*bags.

Any rap band.

They SUCK.

HORRIBLY.

This, if you include all of those little disney popstars who think they can sing well and but really suck. Badly.

Any rap band.

They SUCK.

HORRIBLY.

I agree except for iglu&hartley coz they aren't like normal rap

Just no

slipnot, any emo stuff, most pop stuff

There are absolutely no bands/singers what-so-ever I can pick at. Though, Scream-o is the hugest exception I could ever make.

I'm one of those who like pretty much anything and I CAN listen to everything.

Somethings things said in Rap isn't all that great, but I like the beat, and overall the funniness of what they're saying. It's F-ed up, but I still like it oddly enough.

Disney Stars are unbearable, yes, but some of Miley Cyrus' songs relate to my life--such as The Climb--and I would like it even more if they got an actual talented singer.

I see a lot of haters of Nickelback, but just as with Miley Cyrus, I love their songs' meanings, et cetera.

There's a lot of reasons I like stuff, but the best phrase to describe it is: I don't pay attention to flaws, ever.

Edited by predatorfan4ever

I've got a few I don't like.

The Darkness-The lead singer's voice annoys me to no end

Slipknot-Just never really clicked with me

Insane Clown Posse-I find them incredibly annoying

Panic! At the Disco-Annoying

ANY boy band-self-explanitory

Lady Gaga-(may not count as a band, but I still can't stand her)

I HATE Rap. All of it. There are an extreme few I like, but maybe 10, tops.

I utterly despise emo music, death metal, whatever they call it. All of those bands make noise, not music. I buy music to hear music, not the sounds of demented blenders attempting to sing. And half of their voices annoy my ears endlessly....yet my brother can listen to this stuff NONSTOP.

I. HATE. JUSTIN. BEIBER. He sounds like a girl. He annoys me, just like miley cyrus. I hate the Disney people...the Jonas brothers' early stuff, some of it was okay.

I like SOME of Lady GaGa's music, but not a whole lot. I'm just not into pop/hip-hop/whatever it is...

Sometimes country annoys me...if they've got those nasaly voices and they sound like they're whining or going to cry it bothers me. @_@