S9429183F

Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?  

408 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whenever I try to grow out my fingernails, they break off and it really hurts, so i keep them short.

For me, it depends on which hand the fingernails are on. On my left hand, all but my thumb are pretty short, because I play violin. On my right, they are all fairly long. If I didn't play violin, all my fingernails would be long, but I like orchastra too much to quit.

I keep mine short, mostly because I bite the hell out of them when they start to grow so they don't have much opportunity to get long. XD I'd like to keep them medium-length, but I need to break myself of the nail biting habit first.

Short, really short. I like to play piano, so it's more practical. :3 Additionally, thumbs up/clenched fists can be painful with long nails. laugh.gif

ta-da. same here. also using contacts can be painful when they're long. but not too short either, or they feel totally useless. plus, i tend to bite only my left pinky if my nails ever get long. thats the only finger though...o.O

No preference, really. Long nails are fun to paint but short nails are more practical for playing guitar/piano and not accidentally scratching people.

Short fingernails always. I know it's not so fun to paint but it's very hygenic and looks decent.

Short, definitely short.

I used to have them long, I decided after they were cut for... something, can't remember what.. but they felt so much more natural and easy with short nails. I sometimes bite them, but not much. Medium length looks great on most girls, but real long nails (those ridiculous ones you sometimes see) bother me. I have to resist the strong urge to get fingernail clippers, hold them down, and clip them off.

Well i have short fingernails (mom want's so (of course i don't agree)), but i prefer long fingernails.

I actually can't type with shorter nails. Right after I cut my nails my typing is riddled with mistakes and typos because I have to learn to adapt to having short nails again.

I like long nails. I'm to lazy to clip them. Anyways, it's easier to do things with long nails (for me).

Okay, I know this is weird, but I always keep my nails long. If they're shorter than one and a half centimeters, it bugs me. Long nails always come in handy, and real ones are sharper and more strong than fake ones. And besides, they make cool clicky sounds when I type ^^

I have kind of medium length nails, because touching things feels really uncomfortable with short ones. It's just a personal preference I suppose. >3<

I keep my nails long. Having my nails short is really uncomfortable and leads to me biting them and fussing over them more. Also, long nails can be extremely useful sometimes.

Also, it seems like every single time I do cut my nails short, I have to do something which requires long nails within the hour. xd.png Very frustrating.

I keep my nails short for the instruments I play like violin, but um, no preference really. Except with males, I like their nails short. Iunno. xd.png

I just had to get my uber-long fingernails cut (letting them grow for about am onth is a bad idea. xd.png), and am now happy I can finally take my contacts out of my eye without worrying I'm going to hurt myself, so I prefer short fingernails.

I personally prefer girls with shorter fingernails than longer. Especially since they can't claw you when you mess make them mad! lol jk. I don't mind if the girl paints her nails or not.

short FTW.

mainly because i type alot.png, or i use my hands for alot.png of things.

i prefer using my finger tips rather than my finger nails. i draw both on paper and use a tablet for my laptop, and short fingernails make me feel like i have more control

i also dont really care for fashion. you could say i hate it, with the exception of cosplaying if that counts. long fingernails make me feel girly, and i hate that girly girl feeling. -shudders-

I like to keep my fingernails short, because long fingernails happen to get in the way when I'm pushing buttons on my handheld platforms like the PSP or the 3DS. But at the same time, I don't like them too short either as I need them long enough to scratch my itchy scalp and pick dirt out of my fingernails. So I guess you could say I like medium-length fingernails.

My younger sister on the other hand likes to keep them really long because she likes having claws.

Edited by Red Dragonette

My younger sister on the other hand likes to keep them really long because she likes having claws.

Same here.. I love claws

and the undersides of my nails are sensative, I type on the tips of the claws

I like long nails, I measured mine, they are five mm from the nail line. They used to be longer but I cut them recently...