Guest Twilight Sea

PokeGalaxy

Sadly, not yet. Its been a lot of work, and still a lot of work to come. However, I assure that it will be something big when I do open it. Meanwhile, I'm also establishing shop, which that itself is not finished.

I'm thinking about allowing people to visit what I do have finished in the Safari Zone though.

Oh, and a last thing, I'm now excepting Sprites made by other people to add to the shop. And yes, you do get a free version of it. I will set the price of how much I think it should cost- depending on how good the sprite is. A shiny form of it is required.

Are the glitches still there? Since I've looked everywhere and can't find one >.>

Yeah, they're there. You missed a Leetle Man last night.

I'm offering a MissingNo. for trade though.

Sounds cool xd.png

joined~

Okay, I'm going to add The Codfin Keeper's Dittomyte and Dittomastar to the shop...

Munnightmare is in the shops!

Oops, maybe not... Adding xd.png

Gigi opened up her own shop now. Please be sure to visit.

Dittomanyte is in the shops.

Twi, please don't force me to trade my Tsuba with you. Thanks.

Uh, why are you offering a super rare nov in the first place. o3o

"Try the lottery! The first 5 people to get the winning card gets a surprise! If you get a winning card, PM the adoptable ID to Twilight Sea and get your prize. After your card is marked purple, you may throw it away."

There's really no need to double-post so much. If you have an update, you ought to edit your previous post.

Some people like me don't notice edits so much, and that's why i've been confuzzled a few times.

When do the contest winners get announced?

EDIT: Sorry I haven't been able to put my party in my sig. It's too crowded in there...

Link to my party: http://www.pokegalaxy.myadopts.com/profile...er=rainpeltstar

Edited by rainpeltstar

What contest?

There's really no need to double-post so much. If you have an update, you ought to edit your previous post.

I do believe it was allowed at one point because somebody is updating news about their site, so they're probably going to want to update there topic. Nobody notices edits. Never. Nadda. Other members did it. Moderators saw. They allowed it. They allowed it when I did it.

Edited by Twilight Sea

The spinda contest... I sent in a spinda with a heart on its head...

EDIT: I don't think I should have used 'contest' for some reason.

Edited by rainpeltstar

Yeah, I decided to cancel that cause nobody joined. I'll host it again later once the site becomes more popular.

What contest?

I do believe it was allowed at one point because somebody is updating news about their site, so they're probably going to want to update there topic. Nobody notices edits. Never. Nadda. Other members did it. Moderators saw. They allowed it. They allowed it when I did it.

Yes, but at some points you post twice within 24 hours. And how are you dto say that nobody notices edits?

It just seems that a lot of this thread is your bumping, that's all.

What contest?

Please cut down on the double posting. Bumping up your topic after a few days is okay, but I saw some posts minutes after each other. If people want to know if there's an edit they can go to the first post and your last post (heck, add Updated: last_update_here to your subtitle or title if you're that worried about it). People will read if you edit it and you can always point people towards the edit once someone else has posted or it's been at least a day or more. :3

The issue has been taken care of. Thank you. :3

okay. Thanks for making that clear.

@Chris

its still in the makings. Your better luck is to check the shops... As of the mean time, I'll probably make a Mini Safari to catch some Pokemon. Also, Gigi is making her own thing.

ok i was just wondering since the safari zone is taking a while.

It must be harder then you expected.

hey sea did anybody win in the lottry tickets yet?

edit:

I have a question, why does it take so long for pokemon eggs to hatch?

You should probley lower it till more people get active or/and you add some featurs that will make it easier for other people to click adoptables like there's something that says the 10 adoptables you haven't clicked today or something.

Edited by chris123

How often is it that someone wins from a lottery ticket?

I'm getting poor from buying tickets then killing lost ones.

Rare. Very rare.

@chris

It follows my formula I made, and I thought it would be better if it wasn't so easy. Besides, some eggs do hatch fast, whilst others take forever. One the site gets booming, you wouldn't have to worry about the rate...

Nope. Luckily, this means Lugiathe prize will remain very rare. Be sure to remove any failure tickets!