Guest Twilight Sea

PokeGalaxy

v..v I meant the Missingno....Also, You can use sprites from the game. Those arent licensed by GPX. Its just all their Novelties

And by sprite, I meant I can splice pokemon, recolor, repose, etc. Not scratch sprite. Leave all of it to Sea, considering it's HIS site.

Edited by jaytey

GPX+ isn't the first site that has things appear randomly on each page.

That, and I can't add item shops.

The Little man thing doesn't appear out of random- its more of a treasure hunt(everybody can see it on the same page). BESIDES, what else can I do? Make you do some ****py boring quiz, get it right, and fwala? That censorkip.gif is boring as hell.

Lastly, no sprites were, and still are not stolen from other sites. Yes, I've cleared that before with Porygon. The colors are different(slightly- I used the HGSS colors), the design has more on it(which, I drew the shape of the head onto it. GPX+ put a line or two on their's. I just drew the shape, plus it has blue on the bottom of it for the arms).

Okay, for reals lastly. GPX+ IS NOT NOR EVER WILL BE THE FIRST POKE-ADOPTS SITE. NEITHER IS MINE. So stop saying I stole Pokemon from them. They're are just the most popular Poke-Adopts site on the internet. God, people get that in your heads.

Also, Pokemon is owned by a large company called NINTENDO. Its NOT owned by GPX+

ABSORB ALL THAT KNOWLEDGE IN YOUR TINY HEADS.

And don't forget it.

Got it? Good.

Edit: Derp. Didn't expect to be so offensive. Sorry.

Edited by Twilight Sea

Also, Pokemon is owned by a large company called NINTENDO. Its NOT owned by GPX+

Thats what I was pointing out. For some reason i thought they made the Missingno.

Do you still want me to show you any sprites I can make? Just PM me a request and I can do it. I would love to help with this

The Little man thing doesn't appear out of random- its more of a treasure hunt(everybody can see it on the same page). BESIDES, what else can I do? Make you do some ****py boring quiz, get it right, and fwala? That censorkip.gif is boring as hell.

Lastly, no sprites were, and still are not stolen from other sites. Yes, I've cleared that before with Porygon. The colors are different(slightly- I used the HGSS colors), the design has more on it(which, I drew the shape of the head onto it. GPX+ put a line or two on their's. I just drew the shape, plus it has blue on the bottom of it for the arms).

Okay, for reals lastly. GPX+ IS NOT NOR EVER WILL BE THE FIRST POKE-ADOPTS SITE. NEITHER IS MINE. So stop saying I stole Pokemon from them. They're are just the most popular Poke-Adopts site on the internet. God, people get that in your heads.

And don't forget it.

Got it? Good.

You could use a different icon at the very least instead of the little man... I doubt anyone would begrudge you for taking a page out of GPX's book, but copying the entire idea...

It would be like me opening a site called... PokeUniverse... I doubt you'd like that too much...

but, whatever... It wasn't something you needed to get so worked up about... be a little more civil, or else you may find attracting new members to be harder than you anticipated...

You'll get more flies with honey than with vinegar...~

-K-

Edited by Kamak

Hurrhurr, someone needs a chillaxitive.

Now, i don't have a huge knowledge base of pokemon sprites and the copyright issues of each site, but the little man and the different forms of missingno seem to be GPX exclusive.

Also, my head is gigantic and filled with non-plagiarized awesome.

And the quiz, although boring, is effective for keeping idiots off the site. Honestly, what troll is going to try and beat the quiz?

What you can do is make your own ideas. You seem to have the mental capacity to. Plus, isn't it more fun to create something that is your own instead of taking someone elses idea? I think thats the most fun in making a website. So, run along and make a cool idea of your own. I'm sure its possible. Maybe your own exciting novelties? The more original you are, the more people will want to join your site. You have a lot of people willing to help you, calm down and don't be so angry, or people might leave. Get together and brainstorm and create an original, fun site.

And don't be so quick to insult >->

Edited by Googleplaxin

Hurrhurr, someone needs a chillaxitive.

Now, i don't have a huge knowledge base of pokemon sprites and the copyright issues of each site, but the little man and the different forms of missingno seem to be GPX exclusive.

Also, my head is gigantic and filled with non-plagiarized awesome.

And the quiz, although boring, is effective for keeping idiots off the site. Honestly, what troll is going to try and beat the quiz?

What you can do is make your own ideas. You seem to have the mental capacity to. Plus, isn't it more fun to create something that is your own instead of taking someone elses idea? I think thats the most fun in making a website. So, run along and make a cool idea of your own. I'm sure its possible. Maybe your own exciting novelties? The more original you are, the more people will want to join your site. You have a lot of people willing to help you, calm down and don't be so angry, or people might leave. Get together and brainstorm and create an original, fun site.

And don't be so quick to insult >->

The last part of the post was rather a joke. blink.gif

But I guess I'm incapable of doing that on the internet. >_< At least when criticized.

Oh, and MissingNo. is glitch found the Gen I Pokemon Games. Read about it here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Missingno.

And no, GPX+ isn't the first to have this glitch. Floatzel.net uses it on their adopts too. They even have Zoroark up already.

Man, if people see PokeFarm... Now THAT is a site that stole GPX+'s ideas. Trust me, they are the copycats. Look for yourself. http://pokefarm.org

Until they are complained to about copycatting, don't criticize to me about my site copycatting. They took all GPX+ ideas. Now my site is much different, eh? tongue.gif

P.S. I can't help but to think chillaxitive is a funny word. xd.png

Oh, as far as sprite copyright goes, only talk to me about stealing sprites if they are exactly the same. That doesn't go for MissingNO. or its shiny form(which is actually MissingNO.'s inverted color pallet- a bunch of sites turned out using that, including me). Now if you see a Dracowymsy, Bidofo, or Zergoose, then talk to me.

Edited by Twilight Sea

The last part of the post was rather a joke. blink.gif

But I guess I'm incapable of doing that on the internet. >_< At least when criticized.

Oh, and MissingNo. is  glitch found the Gen I Pokemon Games. Read about it here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Missingno.

And no, GPX+ isn't the first to have this glitch. Floatzel.net uses it on their adopts too. They even have Zoroark up already.

Man, if people see PokeFarm... Now THAT is a site that stole GPX+'s ideas. Trust me, they are the copycats. Look for yourself. http://pokefarm.org

Until they are complained to about copycatting, don't criticize to me about my site copycatting. They took all GPX+ ideas. Now my site is much different, eh? tongue.gif

P.S. I can't help but to think chillaxitive is a funny word. xd.png

Oh, as far as sprite copyright goes, only talk to me about stealing sprites if they are exactly the same. That doesn't go for MissingNO. or its shiny form(which is actually MissingNO.'s inverted color pallet- a bunch of sites turned out using that, including me). Now if you see a Dracowymsy, Bidofo, or Zergoose, then talk to me.

Pokefarm has been confronted repeatedly about their copying, and the admins of GPX knew about it from the day it opened. So I guess we can complain now, right? tongue.gif

Plus, just because one site does it, doesn't justify you doing it. And while GPX isn't going to get on your ass for doing it, it's likely to deter members if they know you get ideas from other sites. Original content is what distinguishes you from other sites. Ask yourself this: What can members find on PGX that they can't on any other Pokemon Adoptables site?

And again, it's not the fact that Missingno. is on your site, it's the fact that you use the same exact means of getting it, right down to the "click the old man" way to receive it. You could have used an R/B Pokeball image, or the letter M, or a jumbled mass of pixels...

I came up with those three ideas in 5 seconds... imagine what you could do in even 5 minutes...

-K-

Edited by Kamak

Pokefarm has been confronted repeatedly about their copying, and the admins of GPX knew about it from the day it opened. So I guess we can complain now, right? tongue.gif

Plus, just because one site does it, doesn't justify you doing it. And while GPX isn't going to get on your ass for doing it, it's likely to deter members if they know you get ideas from other sites. Original content is what distinguishes you from other sites. Ask yourself this: What can members find on PGX that they can't on any other Pokemon Adoptables site?

And again, it's not the fact that Missingno. is on your site, it's the fact that you use the same exact means of getting it, right down to the "click the old man" way to receive it. You could have used an R/B Pokeball image, or the letter M, or a jumbled mass of pixels...

I came up with those three ideas in 5 seconds... imagine what you could do in even 5 minutes...

-K-

Okay. I'll try. It has to have something to do with the way to get it though.

Duz teh public have any suggestions?

Edit: WAIT! I got one! Its also obtaine through a Mew glitch, right?

Edited by Twilight Sea

Where exactly should we be looking for these?(On the screen I mean)

And is there a specific chance rate?

Where exactly should we be looking for these?(On the screen I mean)

And is there a specific chance rate?

Its whenever I'm online and put them up there for everyone to see.

Then I take it down shortly. tongue.gif

Also, until I make an epic MissingNO. Mew sprite, I'm still using the little man.

I put up a rare Pokemon for trade.

Edited by Twilight Sea

sea how did I get my shadow lugia egg?

I just randomly found it in my party.

For a noviltey how about we make a pokabu and mijumaru with diffrent colors like you did with tsutaja.

I want it. xd.png

Anyway, the Safari Zone soon open soon. I wanna try it.

I am going to keep it. Soon eevee eggs will be sold in the shop. I want one.

Edit: Sea how about you make the cave a place called egg cave where you could find pokemon eggs. There could be diffrent caves where you coud get diffrent pokemon

Edited by chris123

Just keep the Shadow Lugia egg, or trade it. Its one of the few that will exist on the site. NOBODY DARE KILL A SHADOW LUGIA. Once its gone, its gone forever. Also, just like Tsutua, I may make a Pokabu/Zorua, and Mijumaru/Zorua splice. And once I get their evolution's sprite, I will make them spliced with Zoroark.

If you get a novelty or legendary, you are extremely lucky. You dare not kill them, for I will most likely NOT replace them. If you don't want them, trade them away.

... Nobody is looking for shinies(AKA Miscolorations)? Pfft, every pokemon added has a shiny sprite. Every Pokemon you adopt has a possibility of being shiny. Just look at the shinies I have. Even Novelties I made have shinies. Chris, your shadow lugia can come out shiny. Tsutua has a shiny form too.

Yes, even the starters have shinies.

Anyways, off to hand out a random Pokemon(some glitches will appear this way too. Not missingNO. though. That's a "find me" glitch.).

Lastly, after I open the Safari Zone today, I'm going to put up two novelties in the Shop that are available only in the summer.

Edit: I'm only having one cave in the safari zone, so I don't know what your talking about chris. blink.gif

And my next post will reveal some stuff about the Safari Zone. biggrin.gif Though right now, I'm just feeding out some excitement by not putting it in this post. wink.gif

Edited by Twilight Sea

You should have a dacare services so we could breed them.

I can't do that either. >_<

BMR777 has yet to add a breeding system or item shops.

He's taking too long even though I gave him the breeding code and gender code over a year ago. >_<

And don't forget it.

Got it? Good.

All I was saying is that you should not copy the SPRITES of the random things that appear on the page. You stole the little man sprite. And you can't use any sprites that GPX made without their permission. That means you can't use any of their novelty sprites since it isn't real pokemon in the games... You need to make your own sprites of those versions. No need to insult me. I'm actually doing you a favor. Stealing things from other websites without their permission is illegal.

All I was saying is that you should not copy the SPRITES of the random things that appear on the page. You stole the little man sprite. And you can't use any sprites that GPX made without their permission. That means you can't use any of their novelty sprites since it isn't real pokemon in the games... You need to make your own sprites of those versions. No need to insult me. I'm actually doing you a favor. Stealing things from other websites without their permission is illegal.

Actually, I got the little man from a sprite sheet from the Generation I games of Pokemon. Plus, I use a different little man sprite than GPX+.

And MissingNo. is in the games.

Now if I stole a Dracowymsy or Zergoose THAT would be sprite stealing.

Derp, that post you quoted should hopefully be my last angry/rude post. >_<

I'm calmer now. Rather happy actually now that I'm almost finished making my Signature Pokemon. biggrin.gif

Can ya show us the little old man sprite you're using? If so, that would clear up some confusion.

Can ya show us the little old man sprite you're using? If so, that would clear up some confusion.

user posted image

GPX+ uses a different version.

And I have completed my signature pokemon! biggrin.gif

user posted image

It doesn't use any in-game sprites, and even though it may look like it, it doesn't evolve.

Of course, it has yet to hatch...