Guest Twilight Sea

PokeGalaxy

Forums: http://z7.invisionfree.com/pokegalaxyadopt...ex.php?act=site

Out of laziness, I'ma copy paste from my post on MA...

Okay, since I changed my mind, and cause I guess BMR777 forgot to delete it, I'm re-opening PokeGalaxy. Sadly, cause I had to re-organize the adoptable system, all pets were purged(deleted). But all member accounts are still there. So, whether your an old member, or a new member-to-be, come on down to PokeGalaxy.

As of recent news, the Safari Zone is closed while I add new areas. Also, the cave in the world map will soon have its own page that isn't the promo code page... Lastly, the new starters are *SPOILER ALERT* Kanto Starters.

Link: http://www.pokegalaxy.myadopts.com/index.php

Edit: Okay, to make up for it, I added 1000 Poke to all current accounts.

Forums: http://z7.invisionfree.com/pokegalaxyadopts

Edited by Twilight Sea

Gratz on reopening. I saw the person who had stole your web name. Twas really sad.

Good luck !

Update: Shop has been added! Its the red building on the map.

user posted image

The image says it all. To find a glitch pokemon, look carefully on the pages, and try to find some sort of little image(little man, charizard icon, egg, etc).

The most common glitch is MissingNo.(glitch form), while MissingNo.'s other forms, other in-game glitches, and exclusive PokeGalaXy glitches are much rarer.

P.S. PokeGalaXy exclusive glitches always have something funky about them. wink.gif

As much as I hate it... Triple post. D:|

Bump

and Riddle Filled Update...

Has the little man gone shopping...?

twilight can I help with this site?

I hate being called Twilight...

No. Not now.

Well, you could call me by my other half of my name- Sea.

Also, show me your pokemon spriting skill, and I might make you a shopowner...

Edit: Once I upload the Pokemon, I will open the Safari Zone.

Edited by Twilight Sea

sorry I can't sprite. When you need help with things like making sure people are not breaking the rules and I will help think of ideas for the website.

Edit: I think eevee's should be put for sale in the shop. Maybe for 600-800 points.

Edited by chris123

sorry I can't sprite. When you need help with things like making sure people are not breaking the rules and I will help think of ideas for the website.

Edit: I think eevee's should be put for sale in the shop. Maybe for 600-800 points.

There's a problem with that- We don't have item shops, so they can't be evolved.

But I did think about that. Maybe... Just Maybe I can work that out.

The evoultion items could be 500-1,000 points. I'm not sure. espeon and umbreon might be hard. Leafeon and glaceon you could buy a mossy rock and ice rock.

edit: I randomly got a shadow lugia egg.

Edited by chris123

Also, show me your pokemon spriting skill, and I might make you a shopowner...

I can sprite decently...Could I PM you what ever you want to see?

Btw..I joined, yayz!

Uh...Link is broken :/

Edited by jaytey

jaytey you know you could get all three of the eggs.

Yes I do. But I like just keeping to one so I dont go overboard

Um... Isn't stealing sprites and ideas from the GPX site kind of... Stealing? If you had their permission, then it's okay, but... You stole a LOT of ideas and sprites and such from the GPX plus website.

yep, do you know how to make pokemon eggs?

No

I can make the actually Pokemon though. Thats what a pokemon sprite is. Not an egg(Weell not reall)

I think it's different enough Krissi...Jus tthe Missingo sprites really

The "old man" and stuff appearing randomly around the site is stealing from gpx plus too, though. Unless you sprite your own missingnos, it's still stealing. No matter how much or how little you're taking from the site, it's still not cool at all to put it on your site without asking the spriters of the original.