WaterGate

Bleach

I looooove bleach biggrin.gif Amazing! My favorite character has got to be... I guess... Renji and Ichigo lol. I love the hilarious moments with Ichigo, like Yoruichi's transformation xd.png God that was hilarious. Also when Ichigo is in the hot spring, and Yoruichi comes in as a cat and calls Ichigo a perv! xd.png. I am on episode 80 right now, only having started it last week.

I love Bleach. I'm watching an episode right now. smile.gif Renji and Ichigo are my favorites.

Eh. I hate the anime. The art is so different from that of the manga and the voice actors tend to not match up to what i had in mind for them. :< I did follow what was going on in the anime in Shonen Jump for awhile but that was it...I quit trying to follow the updates when the got to this "Bount" thingy which never seemed to END. (Another thing I hate about anime...filler stuff. dry.gif) Maybe I'll watch it someday but the art just kills it for me. x-x

I read the manga all the time though. I have to say, I hate Ichigo. I've grown to like most of the characters at this point (even the good guys, which is really rare for me o__O) except Ichigo. :U My favorite has to be Grimmjow though...every time I see him I think "KITTY!" and then I want to hug him. |D /fail

I love Bleach. biggrin.gif Been following the manga for about a year now - only just caught up a few months ago! I've watched the anime through the Beast Sword arc - the Zanpakuto arc made me cry. A lot.

Of canon characters it would be a toss up between Renji and Uryu as my second favorite character - Byakuya comes first! biggrin.gif

How could I have missed this thread... O_O

I LOVE Bleach. Not watching it for a very long time yet, I've only just reached episode 161...

I hate the English dubbed versions. They don't sound like they should... dry.gif

So I'm watching the subtitled versions~

I really like Ulquiorra and Grimmjow for some reason... And Nel Tu is just hilarious xd.png

I really like Ulquiorra and Grimmjow for some reason... And Nel Tu is just hilarious xd.png

You should wait till episode 192 then Nel is truly hilarious. xd.png And now I have started reading the manga and watching the anime, and I finished the series... but Now I am starting to hate Ichigo.

Really? O_O

I'm now watching the 'new 3rd Squad Captain' / 'Shinigami princess' arc... that "princess" is quite funny too xd.png'

You're starting to hate Ichigo? Why???

In any case, after seeing Rukia's fight with Aaroniero Aaroniere, I hate Aaroniero as well as Kaien...

Well.. wow. my post was still being posted in a few months ago. I'm glad I came back!

Bleach has done nothing but get better. Now that they're past filler arc and on the Fullbring arc, I couldn't be happier, though I'm much, much further in the manga c:...

I'm a total Bleach fangirl. I'm all caught up on the manga, I've seen most of the non-filler anime, and I watch/read it all the time. I write fanfics (decent ones, dangit!) and the whole nine yards. I can't believe I didn't find this thread sooner.

My favorite characters are Uryu, Grimmjow, Rukia, Byakuya and Gin. Urahara, Yourichi, Kenpachi, Ichigo and Renji are my second tier. My favorite Zanpakuto is a tie between Rukia's Sode no Shirayuki (yes, because it's so pretty!) and Wabisuke (because the ability is so epically poetic).

And Nel is hysterical. I like the interaction between Stark and Lilinette, too, when they're talking about which end is her butt. Hee!

Oh, and P.S., I'll try to warn for spoilers but sometimes I forget that not everyone is waiting for the next chapter to come out. ;3